Eren Eeager

Life was so brutal!

30 posts in this topic

I was watching this movie, apocalypto and it did great work in capturing the soul of what it means to be in stage purple and in stage red, and man! life was no joke in old days. Your tribe at any day might get attacked by another tribe/empire and your wife becomes a sex slave and your children get killed. diseases, famine, poverty, and wars. I asked a couple of months ago, why didn't God just started the imagination in civil society and Leo answered God wants to be and experience everything, and now I get it. God is not afraid of any of this, God is not love if it was afraid and that won't happen.

Edited by Eren Eeager

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

Sais Eren Eeager... 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

@Eren Eeager yogananda: Remember, the best shelter is in the silence of your soul. And if you can develop that silence, nothing in the world, nothing in the world can touch you!

"We are like the spider. We weave our life and then move along in it. We are like the dreamer who dreams and then lives in the dream. This is true for the entire universe."

-- The Upanishads

Encyclopedia

25 minutes ago, Eren Eeager said:

why didn't God just started the imagination in civil society

But how was civil society created?

The answer to that question IS all of human history.

God has to bootstrap itself. History is that process.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Whatever object exists within "the world" -- God must imagine an infinite chain of causation that explains its existence.

The story of every object stretches infinitely far in all directions and all dimensions, thus allowing it to exist here and now.

God is a mind that spins an infinite story. So if you see a civil society existing on some planet, there must be an infinite story to explain how it got there.

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Whatever object exists within "the world" -- God must imagine an infinite chain of causation that explains its existence.

The story of every object stretches infinite far in all directions and all dimensions, thus allowing it to exist here and now.

WOW!

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

The story of every object stretches infinitely far in all directions and all dimensions, thus allowing it to exist here and now.

God is a mind that spins an infinite story. So if you see a civil society existing on some planet, there must be an infinite story to explain how it got there.

Yes! That's what I understood.

But it's so weird how God can exist forever, no beginning no end, isn't it? 

@Juliano Zn Beginnings and ends are imaginary. So of course God -- the one doing the imagining, YOU -- cannot be subject to them.

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@Juliano Zn Beginnings and ends are imaginary. So of course God -- the one doing the imagining, YOU -- cannot be subject to them.

That's why I said Imma gonna show up at the best moment just to crash the party. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

10 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I can't understand. And my heart is racing a little xD

@Juliano Zn Consciousness is just there since ever ( which is the eternal now ), it doesn't have a beginning and will not have an end. Consciousness doesn't have a cause. Consciousness is just there. 

Edited by Eren Eeager

Why didn't human beings start building houses before building huts?

There is a process of causation there too, like Leo said, that bootstraps itself and is basically what evolution is. Human societies evolved. So did houses.

Stories are made for children to fall asleep, and adults to wake up.

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

God has to bootstrap itself.

@Leo Gura

If God can imagine anything why millions of years of evolution?

Edited by Yali

43 minutes ago, Yali said:

@Leo Gura

If God can imagine anything why does it go through millions of years of evolution?

God is imagining millions of years of evolution in order to paint a convincing dream.

This dream you're dreaming would not feel "real" unless everything had a backstory.

It is unacceptable to you to just say that you always existed. You need to invent the backstory that you were born. And so with every object inside the dream. You keep asking where every object inside the dream came from in order to distract yourself from realizing you are dreaming. Each backstory you tell yourself creates a false ground for your "reality". The more backstories you tell yourself, the deeper they go, the more convinced you become that your dream is real.

7 minutes ago, Yali said:

millions of years

There is no millions of years. Time is an illusion.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

6 hours ago, Megan Alecia said:

@Eren Eeager yogananda: Remember, the best shelter is in the silence of your soul. And if you can develop that silence, nothing in the world, nothing in the world can touch you!

Until yogananda is physically threatened, and he has to chose between running, fighting, hiding or playing dead.

The best shelter is a physical place. Try sleep out on the street tonight and see how safe you feel.

Yogananda can hide in the silence of his soul.

4 hours ago, FishOilDiet said:

So back on topic.. is Apocalyptico worth a watch? The full movie of course..

Yeah totally, the first 1 hour, the second hour is just pure action. And it is called Apocalypto, sorry I misspelled it.