Tim R

Forgiveness: incredible example

13 posts in this topic

This is incredible... How this father forgives his son's murderer and even shows love. It's so genuine. Moved me to tears. I can't imagine what Leo must've experienced when he talked about his experiences with God loving and forgiving him for everything. Beautiful.:$

When you realize everyone is your imagination, then you can stop taking anything seriously. You have imagined a you and a son and someone who murdered your son in the imagination. None of it actually happened. It is consciousness only all along. Birth and death and this and that and so on. This is all a dream. Consciousness is the ultimate magician. 

1 hour ago, Vibroverse said:

When you realize everyone is your imagination, then you can stop taking anything seriously. You have imagined a you and a son and someone who murdered your son in the imagination. None of it actually happened. It is consciousness only all along. Birth and death and this and that and so on. This is all a dream. Consciousness is the ultimate magician. 

@Vibroverse Sorry dude, not to offend you or anything but the things you say are just way too predictable. They seem like empty, ideological talk. What you said is not even related to the content of my original post, you know?..

You could say to everything "it's not real" or "it's a dream" but what's the point of doing that? (rhetorical question) 

Imagine you truly KNOW that there is no such thing as death. It is you being ideological. You say these things constantly like there is no death, we are consciousness, and so on. You don't know what you yourself are talking about then. 

Yes, death ain't real, neither is birth. Still has nothing to do with forgiveness.

Ok, then his son actually is not dead. And he is dreaming his reality, yes? He is consciousness creating reality, yes? When you look at it truly logically, in a serene mode, then you cannot really condemn anyone. Each of them are consciousness creating reality. Noone actually died, noone killed anyone. They as consciousness created that. If someone comes and kills you, you will know that it is actually you "killing" you, right? 

I don't mean to say that what that father does is meh and so on. I say that when you are really serene and logical in your view, you see that noone does anything to anyone. Then why shouldn't you forgive? Someone came to you in your dream and punches you in the face, for instance. In the dream, you will probably hate him, but when you wake up you realize that it was you punching you. 

@Vibroverse Look, all I wanted to share with you is this example of forgiveness. To most of us, this would be a very difficult thing to do and I think this father is a remarkable human being. He is also a deeply religious man, which makes all of it even more impressive. 

My thread has nothing to do with the ontology of death or consciousness or imagination or any of it, it's just about forgiveness. Which is why I criticized your reply, because I thought it didn't really relate to my thread but was just generic talk about how none of it is real. It doesn't matter that death ain't real. 

Because to this father, death is real. And to him, his son is gone forever, and none of this:

3 hours ago, Vibroverse said:

would or could ever solace him. He couldn't care less. It's utterly meaningless to him. 

You see my point?

@Vibroverse  What u may not understand is that if it is truly a dream and imagination, then it is real. Because all dreams are real. You are still trapped in the illusion of separation between reality and fantasy. So the most human and materialistic view is as pure as your dream or non-dual bs. Because it is all the same at the end. By denying human emotions you are repressing and making your shadow bigger because it is a part of you. U may think u understand all this and that it doesn't affect u because u understand the underlying nature of reality but that is also bs because your human emotions are as real as the dream or as whatever u think or understand reality is. One of my family members with more than 20 years of intense advanced spiritual practice told me that the mistake he made was about repressing all emotions because he understood the same as u, but that doesn't change anything at all! U have to connect with the transcendent but also with yourself, that is true spirituality because u are also human like it or not! It is loving all what u are and what is clear is that u are having a human experience, so you have to cope with that and find always the middle way between all realizations. It's the full circle and u end up where u started.

@The Buddha

The dream is that there is an it, and the it is real, which makes an understander, a knower, a sleeper, of this. ‘Real’ ‘s a thought, in the dream so to speak. Like unreal, or human emotions. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

forgiveness is a one time thing

but resentment hmmm ... will have to be a constant every day thing