Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kras

Girl that is texting all the time

8 posts in this topic

Ok guys,

I have issue with a girl who text all the time. In the beginning my ego felt very good about it, because nobody has ever showed me so big of an interest via text. But it got really frustrating very fast.

I met this girl via tinder and exchanged instagram 3 weeks ago, and we hangout two times. She is nice but i am not sexually attracted to her. She is literally texting me every fucking day these 3 weeks. I tried to delay my responses and text with short answers but it doesn't seem to work. I am not kidding that if i reciprocate her texts we will text for 12 hours a day.

The most frustrating thing is that she gives me very strange boyfriend girlfriend vibe (we didnt even kiss). She asks me with who i am when i say i am out and other specific details about my day. 

I am also needy person but thats too much even for me. How to deal with that situation i dont want to hurt her feelings.

@kras Did you tell her your intentions? Be up front.

If she really annoys you that much, then it's best to move on.

@kras bro it sounds like you’re obviously inexperienced this is a great opportunity for you to take your experiences with her seriously, work on your empathy, listening skills and personal boundaries. You have to think long term about what both of you can get out of the interactions. She obviously wants attention. What do you want outside of getting laid? That’s what I’d ask yourself, I’m sure you want a little attention yourself you said you’re needy after all, so look at this from the lens of:

1. Okay this is the map of my relationships in my present reality

2. this is how they serve me and this is how they don’t 

3. here are my boundaries and here’s how I plan on working on them long term 

4. these boundaries are based on these values I have about how I treat myself and others 

5. here is my learning strategy in relation to 1-4

Even if it doesn’t workout this is how you should be approaching all future interactions, but don’t mess up here. Don’t think that just doing whatever in this situation isn’t going to have either negative or positive consequences for you. By having no plan at all for your learning you’re giving yourself zero opportunity to avoid the same issue in the future with another woman. “Same issue” doesn’t necessarily mean just extraction of attention, it just means using your intelligence to understand that both of you have needs and you’re going to be the leader in the situation (great if she can be as well) about understanding how those needs are going to be met across time. Do you know how many other situations this translates skills into? A lot. 

Don’t think about this stuff like normal people do, you should be working to assert incrementally more control over your environment from a position of personal leadership day to day. This is your purpose. To understand how to express your potential, and get better and better at that execution day in and day out, less and less impeded by external forces while at the same time building a stronger and stronger relationship with them.

On 5.02.2021 г. at 9:40 PM, kras said:

She is literally texting me every fucking day these 3 weeks. I tried to delay my responses and text with short answers but it doesn't seem to work. I am not kidding that if i reciprocate her texts we will text for 12 hours a day.

The most frustrating thing is that she gives me very strange boyfriend girlfriend vibe (we didnt even kiss). She asks me with who i am when i say i am out and other specific details about my day. 

Run, Forest, run!

On 05.02.2021 at 9:40 PM, kras said:

Ok guys,

I have issue with a girl who text all the time. In the beginning my ego felt very good about it, because nobody has ever showed me so big of an interest via text. But it got really frustrating very fast.

I met this girl via tinder and exchanged instagram 3 weeks ago, and we hangout two times. She is nice but i am not sexually attracted to her. She is literally texting me every fucking day these 3 weeks. I tried to delay my responses and text with short answers but it doesn't seem to work. I am not kidding that if i reciprocate her texts we will text for 12 hours a day.

I am also needy person but thats too much even for me. How to deal with that situation i dont want to hurt her feelings.

Just tell her the truth O.o

I met a girl on tinder who was too covid concious to meet in person, but she wanted to text 24/7, while somehow providing nothing to the conversations. it was literally like she just wanted to suck the energy from me.

so i nexted her.