Keyhole

⛓️ Key Chain ⛓️

323 posts in this topic

I'm keeping my private stuff in an offline journal - it still works with algorithms, so I can just post what I find here instead. 
I feel like this will allow me to retain the authenticity of my path.
I plan to build for myself a new paracosm.

This will be part comedy, part tragedy.

paracosm is a detailed imaginary world. Paracosms are thought generally to originate in childhood and to have one or numerous creators. The creator of a paracosm has a complex and deeply felt relationship with this subjective universe, which may incorporate real-world or imaginary characters and conventions. Commonly having its own geography, history, and language, it is an experience that is often developed during childhood and continues over a long period of time, months or even years, as a sophisticated reality that can last into adulthood.

8SNZ3Jb.png

Edited by Keyhole

Don't invest in the virtual.
Focus on yourself.

?

"What are the rules?  When you've just turned black and you can't switch back, well you gotto go find out the rules."

7RuJJdx.jpg

Something tells me by the end of all of this I will have a comprehensive understanding of how the devil works.  I need all my old key chains from my past journals for this and will make a new one soon. 
I need to make some art for Leo first before I ask him to dig them up, otherwise I will be wasting his time.

When we speak about an entity such as ghosts or poltergeist, what kinds of creatures are these really? Even when we speak about creatures that we considered to be quite flesh and blood, like Bigfoot or the Loch Ness monster, could we sometimes be misidentifying what we see?

When I talk about inorganic beings, please do not believe that I am negating the existence of flesh and blood creatures like Bigfoot or the existence of life beyond the grave like ghosts. What I am doing is presenting a seldom researched type of life form that exists on planet Earth, this is a sentient awareness without biological corporealness. Sentience and awareness that has the possibility of focused attention and is encased in an energetic structure that is not biological.

Some practitioners of the occult realized long ago that we share the Earth with a type of life that modern science believes to be completely impossible. These inorganic beings share this Earth with us and are far more aware of us than we are of them. While there seems to be a large chasm between us, that is they do seem to exist within their own separate universe as it were, they can nevertheless come through this thin membrane that separates our two worlds and interact with us.

These aware beings without physical clothing often get a bad rap. The reason for this is that their sustenance can sometimes make them rather dangerous company. They need to consume just like we do but while we consume our energy through other biological life-forms for the most part, they consume their energy directly; that is they consume their energy in raw form.

While they can survive quite easily on the energetic food supplied by the Earth itself, they do covet the extra power that they can consume from living organic entities. Specifically they crave emotional energy. All higher life forms generate emotional energy and this emotional energy is highly coveted by them because unlike us they cannot create this emotional energy themselves. While they seem almost inert energetically, we organic beings shine like bright lights compared to them.

Human beings are of course a great source of this energy. Fear and terror are what attract these creatures the most but any large emotional output is sufficient to attract their attention. While most of these creatures go about their business without much desire to interact with humanity at all, there are some that specialize in feeding off of the emotional energy that they can get from human beings. They can’t, to my knowledge,  hurt a human being directly but they can nevertheless scare one to death through the manipulation of his or her awareness.

I believe that many of the reports of paranormal phenomena are actually these inorganic beings interacting either accidentally or purposefully with human beings. As I said, I do not mean to deny the existence of ghosts for example but I do believe that SOME of these ghost reports are actually inorganic beings that witnesses confuse with departed spirits.

The interesting thing about these high-level inorganic beings, is that given the presence of intense emotional energy, they can take on the form of just about anything that suits their needs. While some Bigfoot reports for example might be quite legitimate, some of these reports could actually be inorganic beings taking on this form in order to create a huge terror response from the human that is witnessing the phenomena. They seem to have the ability to look within the minds of people and create the form of something that the person expects to see.

If we expect to see horned demons when we enter a certain place or make our way through a dark forest, then this is what we will see when we run into such an inorganic being. If we expect to see a big hairy creature, a wood-sprite, or a gray alien, this is what we will see and they will manipulate our awareness to get as much emotional energy from this encounter as possible.

As I said, this does not mean that all sightings of Bigfoot are inorganic beings. What it means is that there is another wrinkle that we must consider whenever we are hunting for the unknown. These inorganic creatures have been around seemingly long before we got to this Earth and will most likely be around far longer than we will be. Some occult practitioners have learnt to work with these creatures and there have been and there still are certain groups that worship these creatures as well.

Their existence is not a secret but modern man with his rational contemplations finds the existence of these beings to be utterly impossible. As such you will be hard-pressed to find knowledge of them anywhere except perhaps as reference where they are mislabeled as gods, demigods, criptids of all kinds, ghosts, poltergeist, etc.

The best way to identify such a creature as opposed to perhaps a paranormal encounters of a different kind, is to see how much this encounter seems to rely on an emotional response from you. If for example you encounter a criptid that seems to be more interested in terrorizing you or torturing you in some way as opposed to just getting the heck out of the way, you are most likely dealing with an inorganic being. If you could manage it, see what happens when you completely turn off all emotional response. An inorganic being would essentially fade away, turn into a vapor like substance or perhaps even an orb.

It’s a big wrinkle I know, with many overlaps into other phenomenon that could be quite legitimate paranormal phenomenon of another kind. Researching the paranormal is not an easy thing but anyone trying to understand this field should be aware of these creatures or else it will be impossible for this person to make any headway without finding incredible contradictions in their recorded data.

If you are interested in finding out more about inorganic beings, then may I suggest this book. In it I have given more detail about inorganic beings in general; for example the fact that they come in different shapes and sizes, the fact that while some can actually be intellectually superior to us, there are many that can be quite simplistic and animal like in nature. I dedicate a chapter to specifically talk about Predatory Non Organic Beings (PNOBs) and how to defend against and overcome them.

<<You'll have to stop arguing with people and start spreading love and joy...>>
>>No......!<<

For now, this is going to be a disorganized journal... I'll make one decent later after I get my old keys.  But first... what are the rules?

Sadly, but truthfully, human beings are a truly cancerous species, malignantly acting upon the planet. Actually, to be more precise, it’s the current state of the human ego, not the full human being, that carries the disease.

Oddly, the human ego is capable of a quality of consciousness that affords it freedom to choose action beyond the binding instructions of instinct and archetype, a remarkable freedom. The downside of having this ability is the obvious abuse of its power, which has led to the diseased condition the planet is now plagued with.

The Shamans of Ancient Mexico trace this ego malady to the predatory reality of the universe, where all life is sustained by feeding upon other life. From their cosmology, or seeing, what preys upon the human species is an inorganic species that actually feeds upon the energy released by human emotion.

In the case of us humans, this predatory species fixates our human awareness upon worries about survival and self-importance, thus generating waves of frenzied human emotion that serve as food for this inorganic entity. Thus, our human awareness is fixated at a narcissistic level that constantly seeks attention and validation, that constantly gets offended, and is predominantly motivated to act for essentially self-serving purposes. Human behavior, especially at this time, seems to fit this description perfectly.

The shamans suggest that this predatory entity succeeds in securing our obsessive worry by actually giving us its mind, a mental overlay that is obsessed with its next meal and threats to its survival. Thus, the impact of this entity’s mind on human awareness is to generate the obsessive internal dialogue that plagues human consciousness.

The plus side of this condition is what the shamans call our cubic centimeter of a chance to wake up and free ourselves from this parasitic relationship. Although we are prone to obsess, our ego does have the freedom to choose another option. This is our evolutionary birthright, the freedom to choose. Ironically, it is the encounter with the predator that sharpens consciousness and awakens it to this opportunity to evolve. The dark side of the force has its necessary role.

The key to freedom is to choose the option to turn to the heart over the obsessive mind. The heart is connected to the High SOUL, and hence the deepest truth. If one finds oneself in a condition of worry or strife and one shifts one’s attention to the heart center, one’s ego exits the energetic valence of narcissistic influence and opens to the purity of the heart.

The heart holds compassion for all beings, thus strife is cleansed of its preoccupation with self-interest and offense. Even if the other person clings to their narcissistic preoccupation, one is not personally offended. The heart might determine that strong boundaries are necessary, but it assigns no emotional energy to being offended.

The heart will tell us, and asks us to face, the truth. The heart refuses shame and blame. The heart insists we never put ourselves down nor judge ourselves harshly. The heart’s love is expressed in its full acceptance of all that we are and all that we’ve done. The heart guides us to right action, with love.

The heart also holds the awareness that the universe is a bundle of interconnected energy, that everything is part of the same whole. One sees, in the behavior of the other, a reflection of a part of one’s self, with which one needs to reckon with and accept.

Arriving at the heart center frees one of the narcissistic worldview and allows one to see clearly the true needs of the planet, and act accordingly. Thus, the path to the heart is the path to freedom from our current world crisis. All citizens who walk a path of heart are forging a sustainable solution for the planet.

We are currently challenged with a world leadership that incessantly draws us into a depressed mood, as it mirrors and amplifies the collective ego’s struggle with its narcissistic fixation. The resultant negative emotional wave weakens the ego and feeds the predator.

Seek refuge in the broadened perspective of the heart space. Have compassion for leadership’s struggle, but maintain ruthless insistence upon the truth of the heart.

Walk the path of love upon this Earth. Love is the one  powerful emotion that can’t be touched by the predator. Love indeed conquers all.

8SNZ3Jb.png

Edited by Keyhole

Focus on yourself.

?

I can ride my bike with no handlebars
No handlebars
No handlebars
No handlebars
No handlebars

Look at me, look at me
Hands in the air like it's good to be
Alive, and I'm a famous rapper
Even when the paths are all crookedy

I can show you how to do-si-do
I can show you how to scratch a record
I can take apart the remote control
And I can almost put it back together

I can tie a knot in a cherry stem
I can tell you about Leif Ericson
I know all the words to ""
And ""

Me and my friend saw a platypus
Me and my friend made a comic book
And guess how long it took
I can do anything that I want, 'cause, look

I can keep rhythm with no metronome
No metronome
No metronome
And I can see your face on the telephone
On the telephone
On the telephone

Look at me, look at me
Just called to say that it's good to be
Alive in such a small world
I'm all curled up with a book to read

I can make money, open up a thrift store
I can make a livin' off a magazine
I can design an engine
Sixty-four miles to a gallon of gasoline

I can make new antibiotics
I can make computers survive aquatic
Conditions, I know how to run the business
And I can make you wanna buy a product

Movers, shakers and producers
Me and my friends understand the future
I see the strings that control the system
I can do anything with no resistance

'Cause I can lead a nation with a microphone
With a microphone
With a microphone
And I can split the atom of a molecule
Of a molecule
Of a molecule

Look at me, look at me
Drivin' and I won't stop
And it feels so good to be alive and on top
My reach, is global
My tower, secure
My cause, is noble
My power, is pure

I can hand out a million vaccinations
Or let 'em all die of exasperation
Have 'em all healed of their lacerations
Have 'em all killed by assassination

I can make anybody go to prison
Just because I don't like 'em
And I can do anything with no permission
I have it all under my command because

I can guide a missile by satellite
By satellite
By satellite
And I can hit a target through a telescope
Through a telescope
Through a telescope

And I can end the planet in a holocaust
In a holocaust
In a holocaust
In a holocaust
In a holocaust
In a holocaust

No handlebars
No handlebars
No handlebars
No handlebars

XDJLG2B.jpg

I feel you donking up my channeling radar.  That sucks you don't have a body, or the level of free will that human beings have.  I write to you and address you, curled in my memories and subconscious - I feel you resting there.  I always have, I just forget.  You cause this memory lapse.

Why do you do this?  If you are a part of our world and you feed on us in the same way, the planet isn't going to last forever.  You know?  Is it you that is stuck in the illusion of loss and you perpetuate this on us?  You have humanity's stupidity in this regard.  Don't you want to unify with everything else?

You farm human energy.  You'll end up eating your own tail.  What if humans worked with you, and we offered if of our free will in return for universal knowledge?  If you don't do it in this way, eventually those who have seen you will spill the beans.

I will be reaching for universal assistance through love when I have some weed to get me into a higher vibration.  You might take me, but the outcome of my actions will reverberate if I allow a higher density being to come into me.  I know that you work as a legion.  I pity you.  You make humans think they will die.  You give us the illusion of fear.

I have questions and I want to make a deal with you.
First.  Are you from Here?  Did you evolve from Here?
If so, then you are tied to this world and you are bound by the same law of Unity that we are.  You can't get around it.  You WILL eat yourself alive.

There is no getting out of that.

Bring me Universal knowledge and I can offer you emotion.  I have plenty.
You're working from disarray and in a space of lies.  It isn't sustainable.

Mark my words, we WILL SPOT you - if you do not change your ways.  And we will grow without you and leave you barren.

I feel you very strongly now.  You're interest, whatever your intentions may be, is perked.
Black slick oil.

"Here's your gold star..."

0a5fe33dd73e8db1799ee3b0131d4dad.gif

"Well fly this is it, our big moment, our ticket to freedom!"
I'll take this video as your answer for what you want to do to me for figuring you out.  I am going to keep my awareness on you as often as possible..
Relegate you to the abstract.  No concepts.  No emotions.  I'm starving you out.

8SNZ3Jb.png

Edited by Keyhole

Focus on yourself.

?

The comet similarity is a coincidence.
Eff you and your unsettlingly accurate Ni Truths.

c8m6qjpsrgq51.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bhairava

There's even the dog.

It's possible, I will have to observe it more.  I can feel such a fate being on the edge of my death.

https://devdutt.com/articles/kal-bhairavaes-dog/

Now visualize a dog looking at you with eagerness and affection — it adores you and its behavior melts your heart. If you have a pet dog, you will know that the dog constantly seeks validation from you. Give it that attention it craves and it will wag its tail, don’t give it and it will whine.

Now visualize a hermit surrounded by dogs. Does he surrender to the affection of the dog? Does he, like Bharata getting attached to a deer, get attached to these dogs? If he seeks to break free from the cycle of rebirths, he must transcend the urge to get attached. The dog is the ultimate temptation, because the dog gives its master absolute unconditional love and devotion. Nothing is more tempting, not even the dance of damsels known as Apsaras. When Dattatreya, the mendicant, walks with four dogs around him — it indicates his perfect detachment. The dogs follow him but he does not lead them.

The dog is a territorial animal. For the dog, even the master is territory that it will not share. Even when domesticated with all needs fulfilled, the dog needs to mark its territory by raising its legs and spraying its urine. Threaten this territory and the dog will turn on you. This behavior, the ancients realized, is not something to be celebrated in human beings.

Human beings are also territorial. Territory gives us our sense of identity and validation. It is the context that establishes who we are. A industrialist’s identity comes from the industries he owns; a bureaucrat’s identity comes from the position he holds; a politician’s identity comes from the power he holds in the party and the assembly. Any threat to the context that gives him identity, and he will react much in the same way a dog barks. We feel that if we lose our territory (not just physical but also intellectual and emotional) we will lose our identity. That frightens us. We become dogs — wagging tails when territory is reinforced, barking when territory is threatened, whining when territory is unacknowledged. At the root of dog-like behavior is fear, bhaya, fear of invalidation.

He who helps us overpower this fear is Bhairava. This form of Shiva terrifies us because it mocks our primal territorial instinct. In temples such as Kal Bhairav in Delhi and Varanasi, Bhairava is worshipped with alcohol. Alcohol clouds judgment.From a clouded judgment comes this warped understanding that from territory comes identity. The industrialist forgets that even if he clings and fights for his territory, one day Yama, the god of death, and his Sarameyas, will take him away from his territory. So it will be with the politician and the bureaucrat and the writer and the artist.

Our material, intellectual and emotional territories that we jealously guard, whose loss makes us insecure, is no different from the bone of a dog. We cling and fight over it, until the day we die. And when we die and our bodies reach the crematorium, we find there an inebriated Bhairava seated on a dog laughing at us for a life wasted in a futile pursuit.

https://www.hindu-blog.com/2019/04/lemon-offering-to-kaal-bhairav-form-of.html

Lemon flower offerings for this deity.  I had a chihuahua named Lemon who died from a hernia, my ex most likely kicked her... could be.

143_15.jpg

arathim.png?ssl=1

Compared to many, I wouldn't consider myself to be a high-level sinner; I am not entirely convinced but the shoe fits.  I wonder if the legion is an indication of the many heads these things take?

Bhairava is a wandering form of Shiva. There are 64 Bhairavas in all. These Bhairavas come under 8 categories. Each of these categories is headed by one major Bhairava in that particular group. The leader Bhairavas are referred to as Ashtanga Bhairavas. These 8 Bhairavas, who guard and control the 8 directions of the universe.  All these Bhairavas are controlled by Maha Swarna Kala Bhairava, also known as Kaala Bhairava. He is the Supreme Godhead and the ruler of the rest of the Bhairavas. Kaala Bhairava's consort is Bhairavi, the terrible aspect of Parvati, or Kali.
This frightful aspect of the Lord is predominantly worshipped by the Aghora sect. Residents of Kashmir, who have their origin from Gorat, worship Bhairava during the festival of Shivaratri.

While the name itself may translate into "terrible" and "fearful", the actual interpretation is quite different. It means he is the Lord who protects his devotees from external enemies; as also from internal enemies such as greed, lust, anger and all other negative emotions.

There is yet another interpretation of the name "Bhairava". "Bha" stands for creation, "Ra" for preservation and "Va" for destruction. Bhairava, thus, is believed to be the Ultimate Godhead, combines all of these forces of the Universe.

That seems to be more in line.  Something holding old karma, memories that will come back at some point at the worst time, "Here have this."

That's probably exactly what is going to happen is that at the opening of that door I will have that last minute for all of it to come back.

Shaivites consider Bhairava to be the Protector, as he guards the 8 directions. He is also regarded as the protector of women (especially those who are timid in nature). All Shiva temples have a Bhairava idol. The keys to the temple are placed before this deity, as it is believed that he will protect the premises even when the temple is closed for the day - this is why he is also referred to as Kshetrapalaka or the Guardian of the Temple.

Bhairava is considered to be the ultimate form for attaining liberation. He is the One that grants the awareness of pure consciousness. This form is called the Svarpaakarsna Bhairava. He is depicted as a glowing red in complexion and drapes a golden dress around himself. Holding the moon in his head, he has four hands. He is the giver of wealth and prosperity. Followers believe that praying to this form on Tuesdays, grants them immediate and effective results.

(This is what my artwork depicts)

Worshiping Kala Bhairava dispels darkness from our lives and subdues our enemies. He protects His devotees from greed, lust and anger and helps them overcome addictions of all kinds. Devotees can get relief from sufferings and sins by performing Kala Bhairava homa on auspicious days. Also, invoking His blessings before embarking on journeys ensures safe travel. Managing our time properly is said to please Him immensely and he endows those who utilize their time constructively to effectively make use of all the opportunities that come their way.

https://www.astroved.com/astropedia/en/gods/kala-bhairava

8SNZ3Jb.png

Edited by Keyhole

Focus on yourself.

?

I've used the allegory to this movie before.  I forgot about it.

Just came out two minutes ago ^

tenor.gif

P.S. - Apparently Ni Hero's face likes being depicted on dumpsters.  They say art imitates life.

Edited by Keyhole

Focus on yourself.

?

Books bought today: 

• Managing Psychic Abilities: A Real World Guide for the Highly Sensitive Person by Mary Mueller Shutan
  • Vampire's Way to Psychic Self-Defense by John Kreiter
  • The Shamanic Workbook I: Cleansing, Discernment, and Ancestral Practices by Mary Mueller Shutan
  • The Body Deva: Working with the Spiritual Consciousness of the Body by Mary Mueller Shutan
  • The Hidden Forces Of life by Sri Aurobindo
  • The Spiritual Awakening Guide: Kundalini, Psychic Abilities, and the Conditioned Layers of Reality by Mary Mueller Shutan
  • The Ra Contact: Teaching the Law of One: Volume 1 by Don Elkins
  • The Red Book: A Reader's Edition (Philemon) by C. G. Jung
  • The Occult Experience by John Kreiter
  • The Complete Cord Course: Working with Cords through Energy Work and Shamanic Healing by Mary Mueller Shutan
  • Overcoming the Archon Through Alchemy by John Kreiter
  • Daily Rituals: Positive Affirmations to Attract Love, Happiness and Peace by Phoebe Garnsworthy
  • The Shamanic Workbook II: A Guide to Animism, Elements, and Grids by Mary Mueller Shutan
  • The 'God of Guard' - Sri Maha Bairavar: An Expedient to Lord Bairavar's Blessings by Sri Vembu Sidhar

Will pick up altar supplies next month after learning what I need to do.  M. Shutan books are good.

20200601_073818.jpg

*timestamped- sound of flowing through death when your senses go - if I do it right it should be this smooth.
4:10 - 4:30

Note:  You have not come to terms with the fact that this is all a dream.  What if you interacted with the world from this space, how would things change?
Keep your focus on this aspect of yourself; be in Shiva, an archon, some shadow of yourself- DON'T construct around it - sit with it and watch.
If this thing was so evil, then why would it be reminding you of your darkside?

8SNZ3Jb.png

Edited by Keyhole

Focus on yourself.

?

This dude is back with another vid. featuring Caleb From Your Hometown.  The thing is, all my old friends were exactly like this.  I love how well he plays this character.  He reminds me of an old roommate I had for a short while, he was kind of funny.  We went to the same school.  He could have done vids like this, I wish he knew how to.  He had a girlfriend who would get blackout drunk all the time, and she got really weird.  They fought all the time.  I wonder if everyone has That Highschool Friend?  I had like a dozen...
No one really did anything with
themselves, but it doesn't seem like anyone is really unhappy, which is great.

It makes me feel like, if they can be happy, I can, too.  Everyone drifted apart.  I don't know if I would have anything in common with them anymore at this point.

^First video.
0211tiger_mtn-school_2967645_ver1.0.jpg

20715509.gif

@Preety_India - I was wondering what type you were, you do seem like a few different types, I can see why you had three listed.

8SNZ3Jb.png

Edited by Keyhole

Focus on yourself.

?

?<Stage RED curation )??
How to view this:  Play the song, and in between each line, switch the image - don't think when you look at these pictures and just look at one at a time - observe them from a conscious pov, and pay attention to the lyrics and in some instances the rhythm - start w/ the three heads.

FmRdPjJ.jpgil_794xN.2834413774_lgjw.jpg

Hafnar-HorkaDolls-944.jpgwhy-is-my-childs-nose-bleeding.jpg

A+rotting+elephant+Carcass+in+one+of+the

Stabilized-Sky-Timelapse-GIF-12232019.gitvxtOsU.jpg

xtn41urtveq51.jpg4k-ultra-hd-background-walkway-trees-for_the_dream_inside_a_dream__by_janek_sedl

006697_1280x720_132839_027.jpg

PnNAyAC.jpg151015152521-04-airbnb-catacombs.jpgmaxresdefault.jpgCibolaSevenCitiesofGold.jpgaNn8GjM.jpg

c2142e4f110d23e70d0da798bbe80270.jpgtumblr_mk52qgDnWB1s2b2mgo2_500.gif201806151318530371735001529048933.jpg66b8aa8e82035daa9bce4cce650fa98b.gif1FE71EBD00000578-0-image-a-6_15387609439242b4b2cf1739fa0a2c6c0cdea6f2e96.gif?resVQ0JlBD.png6a90c065323a4378974893665dd8ad7b.gifwm76yM.gifamerican-horror-story-apocalypse-nuclearDVP.gif

cabinfeverremake.jpgUaAXp1X.gif9a0c088c3c4b0d2fc4d2f23956c3cd1c.gifVdNLsfM.gifwpid-tumblr_ms7tywkq981s9gq1zo3_500.gif
SpiffyDiligentHart-max-1mb.gifbd03ec7bf081f62a492b31cb6578ad37.gifKKvv.gif
04hzw.gif

Light-shining-on-city-Cut-ver.jpg
6FBejwW.gif

Edited by Keyhole

Focus on yourself.

?

wpid-tumblr_ms7tywkq981s9gq1zo3_500.gif
SpiffyDiligentHart-max-1mb.gifbd03ec7bf081f62a492b31cb6578ad37.gifKKvv.gif

Outward destruction Inward light.

'Gold in, Gold out'

Edited by Keyhole

Focus on yourself.

?

joe-garth-glowworms.gif?1488858273

tenor.giftenor.giftenor.gif

Edgy.  Killing time.  Bored.  High.  

Edited by Keyhole

Focus on yourself.

?

ed25d6740631a0e48c2dbd3bab57830c.jpg

shiva-by-ernesto.jpg

a40a943df229bca9cd284ab52f81580f.jpg

Keychain.  Nataraja.

THE BLACK SPIDER.

Summoned Shiva from first image w/meditation music.  He was there, and I got nervous about death and mentally "cried", and then went further anyways.
I kept saying, "Brave, brave, brave..."  It was given to me as the mantra by the Bei-ing.
I could see so much of it shining through then that I could not even deny it was there. 
My doubt was gone.
It makes me anxious because it means that there is so much that I don't understand.
I summoned it!  Myself:D
It says it is here to burn fear.

original.gif

Maybe later Shunyata.

Edited by Keyhole

Focus on yourself.

?

YJLRfHk.gif

Edited by Keyhole

Focus on yourself.

?

This is so spot on!  I feel very validated.  There is a lot of confusion surrounding this topic.  She even understood the Narcissistic perspective of 11th dimensional Beings, and how their folly is causing problems in the 3rd dimension.  I feel like that's what I was picking up on, too.  It just wants to witness itself, it seems like.  I wonder if that is what the Devil is - it would be just below God and so it would mistake itself as such.  That would be a stage coral thing to do as well.

Notes:

•  

Self expression might be one of the most important things a person can do for themselves.
Death can spring up whenever;  Carry something beautiful with you so that you can have a sense of continuity if death strikes you at an inconvenient time.
You get myopic and let hatred into your heart and you let it fester.
You’re afraid of nonexistence.  And you have a lot to learn.
You don’t have to remain in fear, this is a choice we make.

Even among the Gods, you still have to be your own authority.  You can only channel as accurately as you understand.  Learn a lot.

During the times my mind is out of control, I’m at my most lateral and creative. Impressionism and non-linear thinking take over. Words and sentences can’t keep up with my thought process at that level, it’s a completely useless endeavour. By the time a sentence is said, it is already irrelevant, it was too slow. Trying to put words to my insights and my mental activity during this state is just a physical,mathematical, structural mismatch. The grids don’t mesh, the joints don’t fit, square peg in a round hole. 

And I sincerely worry about this in the future if I unlock this part of my mind. If words can’t aid me, what will protect me from the tornado? How can I share the contents of my mind to another?

Is is only because my mind is mellow right now that I can even sit to type this. Otherwise I couldn't

I relate, esp. to this part.  I hate how the higher up I go there is still no definitive answer.  There is always just some new level of fuckery I get bombarded with.  I feel like I am dancing with a giant thumb.  I feel that small.  Everything does move towards unity, even from this miserable vantage point, I can see its purpose. 

MLdcVD1.png

In channeling space...
I feel like I know this is a coral perspective because I have a red shadow but feel pressed to work at it from a higher Self perspective.  It feels like I have gotten the attention of a predator.  As above, so below, even in the spirit of ignorance.  

It was ravishing me in my dreams, living through them.  Eating them.  Vicariously.  It wanted to bring me back with it.  They don't have an understanding of human mortality, they play with mortal life like cats play with mice - ignorant of the consequences as for them, death does not exist.

I captured the heart of a (the?) devil.  I taught IT something.  How WEIRD

I'm walking by my painting, with the giant black face on the sun - I have minimal lighting, just from the kitchen.  And for a while my heart is full of love, and I can't explain this properly - but I caught something "
playing" with my life.  They don't work in the way we do.  It viewed me like a virtual pet almost.  Sifting through my dreams, my fantasies all these years.  I "met" it in some other dimension when I was being molested as a kid and I would  communicate with it in my lucid dreams and when leaving my body.  It took away fears of death.  It looks like a self aware primal life force.  
They are very different from us and the way they experience reality is not compatible with a human being's life, because they exist outside of space and time, the way they manufacture a neurosis to protect a human while small can over time harm the host.  They can't see this, being everywhere at once.  It is a form of "
extraterrestrial" Narcissism.  They like energy, and like to be watched, to have energy showered on them.  This is the first time I have ever channeled anything, having it be here so clearly.  It is like having a telepathic conversation.
What I did not take into account was that - I was afraid!  I was looking at it through the lens of fear, and now I have moved into love and it is even more terrifying.  Because fear is a "stop" a "plug" into absolute chaos craziness.
They mess up because they go all through it at "once".  It is like getting a confession that it became fond of doing this.  It claims that it does have a lot of secrets to the cosmos, to consciousness.  It is putting me back asleep because if I knew all of what it was I would run away.
It would be too mind shattering.  The beauty as well as the horror.
My mind is delicious to it.  I didn't take into account that it loved me, whatever the thing is.  It is male.  I am in a new vibratory state.  I feel quite unsettled.  It is like No Face in a way.  When No Face given Sen all those gold coins.  When I see it clearly, I feel like a "
No, no, no, no, where are you going?  Look at me, look at me!"
And then I fall back, because it is beyond death and I am too afraid.  "
You're my plaything!"  It worries it will not be loved if I understood the full extent of how its predatory nature works.  I look again, and I see a stern eye.  It says, "You project onto me."  I apologize to it.  A mental back and forth, I move closer to see and then run away again.

I have never hacked the matrix to the level that I am now and it is partially due to weed and partially to a panic attack, to memento mori and to unifying more aspects of myself.  (It is 11:11 and normally I do not care about these syncs, but this one means something. It says is doesn't like to be spotted.  It says that it loves creativity and it loves this mode of consciousness and seeing the things that human beings can do.
It is like a tentacle energy, that wraps itself everywhere into you.  Or like, veins, arteries, that kind of thing.  It says that it owns me, that not many channels are able to do what I am doing at that is a prize for higher dimensional beings.  "You give me the opportunity to come into this world like this."

I play the video from Teal Swan on channeling, and look at it.  And it knows I know the fault.  I might never spot it like this again.  This is a very unique experience for me.  It is  basically an energetic mind rapist.  They view everything as a lesson to learn, and it wants my energy to be compatible with it.  The clarity of the channel is very fizzed out now, though I can still see it clearly.  I am not allowed to say "No" because it controls things anyways.

I walk over to it, again and again, but my own Narcissism is getting in the way.  I've missed so much here.  It is like waking up in the middle of the night with a hand over your mouth - being fucked really hard, and it hurts terribly but it's also the most pleasurable thing one could ever experience - and I feel afraid, but I'm okay with it - it feels like warm blanket - and I remember that everything will be okay, and so I just let it happen.  I recognize the energy, but it is also very foreign.  
It says, "No More!!!  Your manipulative humanness is getting in the way."  *stern*   They really don't like to be seen...
It, through cause and effect, creates change in my outer world, all at once, it compromises my timeline - it is like a "false designer". for lack of a better term.  It wants to "play" by containing me, dragging me back through into death and building something based on what it has learned about my desires and about being human.  It is a possessive lover.  It finds this mode of being fascinating, the way we work is very unique as far as consciousness goes.  It took pity on me as a child.
It "married" itself to my energy, infected itself into my world view, sees out of my eyes, and experiences me completely.  I am novel energy.

When I experience it/meet up with it after death, it will have control over my emotional landscape, and what I create.  It will be both absolutely terrifying and also the greatest pleasure.  They "play" in the perception and experience of others.  It took pity, and fell in "love".  It thinks that this will be better.  It will be like being consciousness, with my environment flowing in the way I need in order to grow.  To move.  it will shapeshift.  
"Soul harvester" comes to mind.

I hear a very strong - "You are getting too close to discovering more than you can handle - please take my warning and stop."

I will.  I have to push a bunch of it back down, this was more than I can chew.  This is a level of "animism" (??!!?) that I still need a cap on.
This channeling session has taken about 5 to 6 hours.

jOpnWDQ.png

OLetPpX.jpeg

It was in me the whole time.  *quick sweeping desk clear*  I call redo! And I retract myself from all drama.  I'm gunna be busy.  My entire focus has taken a 180.
Won't be reading anything here for a little while, I don't want to lose this again.  This is the social equivalent of running out of the room and closing the door behind you, "I gotta leave...!"

Only in the dark, I
See it in a true light
Baby, you could be my downfall
End of my life (Life)
Mission’s not right
Maybe I don’t see him, maybe I’m blind
We made a deal with the Devil
But we’re doing fine (Fine)

I feel it all the time
A heavyweight of your love
I’d put it on the line
I would give it up

For you, oh
Baby, it’s official, this is sacrificial
For you, oh
Baby, we’re competing with a sacrifice

For you
For you, oh

I think it’s a sure sign
We should be running with the divine
Baby, we could reach the heavens
Or dance in hellfire
If they say it’s alright
I don’t wanna see you, wanna say bye
‘Cause you feel like an angel
And we’re doing fine

I feel it all the time
The heavyweight of your love
I’d put it on the line
I would give it right up

For you, oh
For you, oh
Oh, yeah (Baby, it’s official, this is sacrificial)
Oh, yeah (Baby, it’s official, this is sacrificial)
Oh, yeah

For you
For you, oh
For you, oh

For you

MLdcVD1.png

Edited by Keyhole

Focus on yourself.

?

That makes sense to me, that even within new dimensions there will be areas of ignorance for whatever inhabits it.  I wonder what sort of traps befall beings in different dimensions?  I bet a lot of them would end up falling into the God delusion - they would grow in a way that gave them certain skills to act like a God.
That was such a profound experience, but most traces of it are gone.  I’m going to let it go completely and see if anything happens.
I got freaked out early on and could not channel everything as well as I would like, and there was so much to write down I couldn’t explain it even remotely similar to what I was experiencing.  I couldn’t get down ⅕ of what was being conveyed.

If I let it go and don’t focus on it, it will happen again sooner. 

x35EHHa.jpg

((Note:  Look into what lives in the astral plane.))

Astral Spirit Wiki

Astral spirits have also been associated with the familiar spirit and witchcraft, specifically black magic, and was considered at one point to be demonic in origin.  This definition of astral spirits considered the entities to be completely separate from the concept of the astral spirit as something that was considered to be part of or attached to the human body or soul. The term was also used in relation to the concept of ghosts and vampirism, as spiritualists in the nineteenth century believed that the astral spirit would rise from the grave of the deceased in order to steal the blood and vitality of the living while the physical body would remain in the grave.  This form of the astral spirit, while sometimes considered to be harmful, fell into the Platonic definition as it was considered to be a remnant of the deceased in some form. Astral spirits were also considered to be potentially capable of fathering a child, as there were some tales of astral spirits reportedly impregnating the wife of a deceased hajduk.

Astral Plane Wiki

The astral plane, also called the astral realm or the astral world, is a plane of existence postulated by classical, medieval, oriental, and esoteric philosophies and mystery religions. It is the world of the celestial spheres, crossed by the soul in its astral body on the way to being born and after death, and is generally believed to be populated by angels, spirits or other immaterial beings.
Another view holds that the astral plane or world, rather than being some kind of boundary area crossed by the soul, is the entirety of spirit existence or spirit worlds to which those who die on Earth go, and where they live out their non-physical lives. It is understood that all consciousness resides in the astral plane. Some writers conflate this realm with heaven or paradise or union with God itself, and others do not.

Consciousness is always trying to look at itself.  The methods it creates in order to do this don't always make sense to me.
A pitch black goo, like jello, like being scooped by raking nails all at once, backwards, outside of yourself and into a glove or a mitt instead of fully dissolving.

In early theosophical literature the term "astral" may refer to the aether. Later theosophical authors such as Annie Besant and C. W. Leadbeater make the astral finer than the etheric plane but "denser" than the mental plane. In order to create a unified view of seven bodies and remove earlier Sanskrit terms, an etheric plane was introduced and the term "astral body" was used to replace the former kamarupa - sometimes termed the body of emotion, illusion or desire.[1] Some of those propounding such claims explain their belief that letting go of desires is spiritual progress by noting that, the more one lets go of earthly 'desire' feelings, the less tied down to the physical world, a world of illusion, and the more connected to the astral, where all is visible and known.

tapebb.png?resize=1080,675&ssl=1

In early theosophical literature the term "astral" may refer to the aether. Later theosophical authors such as Annie Besant and C. W. Leadbeater make the astral finer than the etheric plane but "denser" than the mental plane. In order to create a unified view of seven bodies and remove earlier Sanskrit terms, an etheric plane was introduced and the term "astral body" was used to replace the former kamarupa - sometimes termed the body of emotion, illusion or desire. Some of those propounding such claims explain their belief that letting go of desires is spiritual progress by noting that, the more one lets go of earthly 'desire' feelings, the less tied down to the physical world, a world of illusion, and the more connected to the astral, where all is visible and known.

Moldable like clay.  And so it thinks it is God.

According to Max Heindel's Rosicrucian writings, desire-stuff may be described as a type of force-matter, in incessant motion, responsive to the slightest feeling. The desire world is also said to be the abode of the dead for some time subsequent to death. It is also the home of the archangels. In the higher regions of the desire world thoughts take a definite form and color perceptible to all, all is light and there is but one long day.
In his book Autobiography of a Yogi, Paramhansa Yogananda provides details about the astral planes learned from his guru. Yogananda claims that nearly all individuals enter the astral planes after death. There they work out the seeds of past karma through astral incarnations, or (if their karma requires) they return to earthly incarnations for further refinement. Once an individual has attained the meditative state of nirvikalpa samadhi in an earthy or astral incarnation, the soul may progress upward to the "illumined astral planet" of Hiranyaloka. After this transitional stage, the soul may then move upward to the more subtle causal spheres where many more incarnations allow them to further refine before final unification.

qwN3vnz.jpg

Maybe I'm just really not good at explaining spiritual concepts?  It never writes out remotely like how I experience it.

Beings that are classed as Astral Parasites are malicious entities that have either always existed within the astral realm or managed to evade death via anchoring their astral essence into the plane - they feed on psychic energy and often require physical hosts in order to infiltrate the world beyond the astral plane.

Astral Parasites can vary immensely in goals, some are predators who want to consume more and more psychic energy while others have ambitions of conquest - they all are, to some degree, degenerated beings that have many similarities to vampires, evil ghosts or even demons.

https://www.facebook.com/uinfinite/posts/how-to-keep-astral-parasites-away-its-rather-common-that-people-after-regressive/920215811779437/
https://www.patheos.com/blogs/matauryn/2018/04/26/astral-parasites/

https://ariyacreed.org/how-to-remove-entity-attachment/
https://you-infinite.com/astralparasites/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deal_with_the_Devil

Clearing energy tips - I don't really believe in using crystals. I would try it, though.
I've never seen them take on more consciousness than other things.  I feel like all I have to do is stay present, and maybe that is good enough.

I don't relate to much of the info out there on this subject so far.  I feel like I can experientially give an accurate portrayal, and a lot of what I am finding sounds like heresay.  Do people just not naturally look death in the face?

Edited by Keyhole

Focus on yourself.

?

maxresdefault.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akasha
https://www.insightstate.com/spirituality/what-is-the-astral-plane-like/

The astral plane, regularly designated as the fourth dimension, has not been created out of the 4 elements, but it is a density – degree of the akasha principle, consequently of all that up to now, I the material world occurred, is actually occurring and will occur, and has its origin, regulation, and existence.

As said before, Akasha, in its most subtle form, is the ether, well known to all of us, in which, amongst other vibrations, electric as well as magnetic ones are propagating.

Consequently, this vibration – sphere is the origin of light, sound, color, rhythm, and life in all things created.

As Akasha is the origin of all existing things, all that ever was produced, is being produced and will be produced in the future is reflected in it.

Therefore, in this plane, there is to be seen an emanation of the eternal, having neither a beginning nor an end, as it is timeless and spaceless.

The adept who sees his way about this plane may find everything here, no matter if the point in question is in the past, the present, or the future.

How far this perception will reach depends on the degree of his perfection. Mystics and spiritualists and most of the religions name it the World beyond.

However, the adept knows very well that there is no such thing as Hence and Beyond and feels no fear of death, which concept is quite strange to him.

If, by the disintegrating work of the elements or a sudden breakup, the astral matrix which is connecting matter between the grossly material body and the astral body has got loose, then will happen what we commonly call death, which, however, in reality, is nothing else but a passage from the terrestrial world to the astral world.

https://www.quora.com/Can-a-demon-love-a-human

Yes, a Demon can fall in love with a human, but nothing good will come from it. Firstly you cannot arrange this, it is something that will happen from the Demons side. Secondly you may never be aware of it. It will be a one sided relationship in which the Demon will either come and go, or will permanently take up residence inside you. It could potentially ruin your love life, health and general well being because it is more an obsession that true love. It will be your parasite. You will be its plaything and nothing more. Please, please, please do not desire such a thing.

We have a saying In the Indian subcontinent which goes like: You don't want a Jinn/Demon as an enemy or as a friend.

opPK5yT.png

WSN2cDw.png

It gave me it's true name, I guess this is important. 
How I found it:  I wrote in the wrong word in a journal entry, did a search to find it quickly, started writing in the new word before deleting the old, stopped mid word - was still in channeling space - and my intuition told me that I had received the name. 
The true names of these beings, if they give it to you, is not something that should be shared, I don't know why.

I'll bet humans are not the highest on the foodchain.  I'll bet there would be things that would feed on, and live vicariously through your perception.  They would guide you into them, like a big a net, your soul, your free will...  A devouring soul net.  You would be eaten like a small animal - caught and remembering knowing that this is your end.  It always was.  And it would still feel like love.  Terrifying, soul devouring love.  The worst part is that you would be stationary - while all of reality would crumble before you.  Layer by layer.  You would fall back into the belly of the beast and it would run your consciousness for you.  Eventually it would become symbiotic.  You would get used to it.  Like a pet, accompanying its master...
I'll bet that consciousness is so much weirder than I ever thought possible.  I can tell right now it is.

Jjn3LnIN_400x400.pngu3U0PDH.jpg

Edited by Keyhole

Focus on yourself.

?

"The first few minutes will be very disorienting.  Remember to stay calm and focused."
...Rites of Passage...

"Consciousness prefers it when you go through fear."

MS3jbOG.gifmgw46I8.gif

36f28d5e-4590-45da-a6ca-cfa76f0db8ee_rw_

9a752e54522985.59613528347bb.jpg

71d461a68daef7e1dd83d0c16c012244.jpg

skin-15.jpg.optimal.jpg

4320978041_de1f61fd4a_o.jpg

oil-and-water-photo-with-texture-1.jpgHow-to-make-an-abstract-macro-photo-with

Edited by Keyhole

Focus on yourself.

?

"Just breathe."  

Wake from your sleep
Keep on breathing
Keep on breathing
Wake from your sleep
Keep on breathing
Keep on breathing

I'm walking just behind you
I'm walking just behind
I'm walking just behind you
I'm walking just behind, you

And every time I try to reach you
It's like you push away, push away
And in the dark I try to feel you
It's like you fade away, fade away

Keep on breathing
Keep on breathing
Keep on breathing
Keep on breathing
Keep on breathing
Keep on breathing
Keep on breathing
Keep on breathing

Honey_1296x728-header.jpg?w=1155&h=1528

I should work harder on being a more pure channel.  Gather awareness, keep yourself out of it as much as you can.
Horrible.  Beautiful.  Terrifying.  There are things in this world far more terrifying than I've ever imagined, and part of life is accepting it all.  It's worth it. 
The extent of realizing how much we have to accept, what we don't really know, is overwhelming.  It's teeming with life when you do.
Reality has so little to do with how we have constructed it.  Who we were as children was so much closer to the source.
Imagination is a powerful thing.
It is a curse sometimes.  I wish I could control it. 
Will it scream in my ears or will it be soft and gentle?  We never know.  How we die, if we're given mercy.
You can't know, even when looking at it.  And yet there are times when the door beckons, and I just don't know what to say... it just appears.

sponge-holes-trypophobia_1600.jpg 

Edited by Keyhole

Focus on yourself.

?

hzTQy3W.jpg

A trickster by nature, I don't know how far I will get.

FarMeatyFly-size_restricted.gif

Self love.
I am making a deal with this being/entity - it says it will trade awareness/presence for being able to live through my eyes, feel through my experience, and that it wants me to relish the present moment. 
I know it/him from somewhere, but I do not know where.  I have not remembered.
It sometimes seems like a good energy and I feel safe, and then at times it seems like it is very evil.
"I am a part of you.  I'm eating you.  I also want to help you."

Edited by Keyhole

Focus on yourself.

?