Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vibroverse

Dream Sex

2 posts in this topic

Mechanically speaking, sex in a dream and sex in "reality" are the same thing, right? Both dream bodies and the "reality" bodies are imaginary after all, yes? And also eating and drinking and so on in dream. 

you got that right.

there's only this - call it dream or reality - both labels

you have no way of knowing whether right now you're "awake" or whether during a dream of yours you went to bed and are dreaming that you have woken up here...

how many layers deep are you asleep? :D

one thing's for certain, you maybe awake or you maybe dreaming - but the you that's looking, is always where it's at and looking out from that no-place.

so dream sex you say? smash away bruh cuz you never know what's real and what's a dream, but while you smashing it, there's just smashing :D

also:

“Once upon a time, I dreamt I was a butterfly, fluttering hither and thither, to all intents and purposes a butterfly. I was conscious only of my happiness as a butterfly, unaware that I was myself. Soon I awaked, and there I was, veritably myself again. Now I do not know whether I was then a man dreaming I was a butterfly, or whether I am now a butterfly, dreaming I am a man.”

-Zhuangzi

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny