charlie cho

Day game vs night game: when are women more receptive

80 posts in this topic

30 minutes ago, charlie cho said:

I admit I sound like a douche. But as many people with my MBTI: ENTJ get misunderstood easily, you guys got to chill out with calling me a douche straight out without seeing me in person. With this thread, felt a lot of disappointment emotionally. 

It's alright man. We all know your just trynna have a good time. 

Love life and your Health, INFJ Visionary

Do not treat women as pawns for your personal pleasure and ego-glorifiction. That is not what my dating/sex advice is for.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I'm starting to regret even teaching you guys about pickup.

Bunch of horny devils looking to wreak havoc.

What did you expect @Leo Gura? The guys that are looking to get into it are typically young and with not a lot of life experience, not to mention they're sexually frustrated.

Shouldn't some tamer alternative be taught to such ripe vulnerable egos? Yea pick-up can be done "properly" but it's like asking for them to find a needle in a haystack lol.

hrhrhtewgfegege

@Roy I will cover the ethics of dating in my How To Get Laid series.

Unfortunately ethics is a totally neglected aspect of pickup that is sorely needed.

It's funny. In this thread, if I argue that I'm not a douche and that I'm not being manipulative, it looks like I'm proving their point. But I appreciate what Leo had pointed out for me.

Edited by charlie cho

34 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@Roy I will cover the ethics of dating in my How To Get Laid series.

Unfortunately ethics is a totally neglected aspect of pickup that is sorely needed.

Lmao, the dating section is already on fire and Leo be like "lemme release some videos on this".. 

So cute. :D

4x4ptm.gif

xD

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

5 hours ago, charlie cho said:

apparently i am a douche but no hot girl is that attracted to me, so it seems to me your "douche" theory isnt working out very well. 

This logic hurts my head. Maybe no girls are attracted to you, because you're a (self-proclaimed) douche? Just a hunch. Try being a good Man and see how that works for you. 

@Sempiternity I love how you don't read anything in this thread and just straight up say I'm a self proclaimed douche. I've been defending to everyone that I am not a douche while everybody was calling me a douche. Right now, I'm trying to defend myself saying I'm actually a good boy and you're calling me out saying I'm a self proclaimed lone hero douche. 

Edited by charlie cho

8 minutes ago, charlie cho said:

@Sempiternity Okay. I never tried to be a douche for anybody in particular. Never ever wanted to be a douche in my life nor did I care to be a "good" man. But it has happened many people thought of me as a douche, that's for sure. Seems like you're one of the majority of people. I hope you're a good man yourself if you're going around telling others to be a good man. And I hope you're not using "be a good man"  by a means to an end. I know at least, I don't do that.  

I do not know you, so would not assume to pass any judgements. Being a good Man isn't a means to an end, it is the way to be in life. Connecting with Women isn't about manipulation. If you are a legitimately a good person, Women will want to be around you. It's really that simple. 

@Sempiternity could u stop being a hypocrite showing your own moral superiority by teaching me what it takes to be a "good person" as if you got it all figured out. As if you dont manipulate women. For fucks sake the irony here. Im here at least admitting that im a piece of trash who is manipulative and shitty, but you are taking on a high rung here and just love teaching people what it takes not to manipulate. As if you love women deeply without any shadow hindering you. I clap to you sir. But stop pretending you are so nice to women yourself. I hate your kind of hypocrisy as if you are the white knight for women. Im better than you cause i dont pretend i love women for themselves. I admit I have a long way to go. But, however, if you did get all of it figured out, and you are not manipulative, and know what it takes to truly be a "good man" I apologize and retract all the shit I said to you. But I highly doubt I would cause all the things you have basically admitted implies you never manipulate women, you love women for themselves, you are truly a good man (in the real sense of the word) so all those "attractive" women flock to you. That's what you are saying basically. 

Edited by charlie cho

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I'm starting to regret even teaching you guys about pickup.

Bunch of horny devils looking to wreak havoc.

Come on dude... like you can't find this advice from multiple sources with a simple search, why such self importance ? 

13 minutes ago, wpw said:

Come on dude... like you can't find this advice from multiple sources with a simple search, why such self importance ? 

Of course you can. But I try to teach higher consciousness here.

1 hour ago, charlie cho said:

@Sempiternity could u stop being a hypocrite showing your own moral superiority by teaching me what it takes to be a "good person" as if you got it all figured out. As if you dont manipulate women. For fucks sake the irony here. Im here at least admitting that im a piece of trash who is manipulative and shitty, but you are taking on a high rung here and just love teaching people what it takes not to manipulate. As if you love women deeply without any shadow hindering you. I clap to you sir. But stop pretending you are so nice to women yourself. I hate your kind of hypocrisy as if you are the white knight for women. Im better than you cause i dont pretend i love women for themselves. I admit I have a long way to go. But, however, if you did get all of it figured out, and you are not manipulative, and know what it takes to truly be a "good man" I apologize and retract all the shit I said to you. But I highly doubt I would cause all the things you have basically admitted implies you never manipulate women, you love women for themselves, you are truly a good man (in the real sense of the word) so all those "attractive" women flock to you. That's what you are saying basically. 

Lol, yes that's basically it. If you show love to everyone around you, not just showing attention to those you're attracted to, many opportunities will present themselves naturally. I wish you the best of luck sir. 

2 hours ago, charlie cho said:

@charlie cho The reason why semp does that is because he is a submissive masochist to the femdom lords. Your obviously not a piece of shit and he is just enchanting the elustrious will of femdom onto your soul. Dont take things too harshly kind sir,unless you like it that way. Well met, carry on. 

Edited by diamondpenguin

Love life and your Health, INFJ Visionary

13 minutes ago, diamondpenguin said:

@charlie cho The reason why semp does that is because he is a submissive masochist to the femdom lords. Your obviously not a piece of shit and he is just enchanting the elustrious will of femdom onto your soul. Dont take things too harshly kind sir,unless you like it that way. Well met, carry on. 

I thought you meant simp, not semp.

On 2/6/2021 at 10:55 PM, Leo Gura said:

It is a shame the RSD forum was shut down. That place had some golden gems amidst a sea of toxic things too.

One of the coolest things about it was that you could use it to find wings in any city in the world.

You could just be like, "Hey, I'm going to Vegas for the weekend. Who will wing me?" and you'd find at least a few guys. I found some good wings that way.

Why was it shut down? What happened with RSD in general? A lot of their good videos removed, forums shut down, one of their big guys roasted in interviews for some bs he said out of context etc.

Did someone target them or what?

1 hour ago, Karmadhi said:

Why was it shut down? What happened with RSD in general? A lot of their good videos removed, forums shut down, one of their big guys roasted in interviews for some bs he said out of context etc.

Did someone target them or what?

They got huge backlash from activists which basically got them canceled for putting out content which was toxic masculinity. Julien's juvenile antics were the straw that broke the camel's back. If RSD did not self-censor and take down their own old videos, all their social media accounts would have been banned. Their payment processors were also starting to cancel them. So Owen made some tough decisions to self-censor and sanitize the entire brand. The old super-sexist RSD content could not survive in a post-Me-Too world.

As far as the RSD forum goes, I think it got so toxic by around 2018 that it had to be shut down. The problem with the RSD forum is that it had virtually no moderation, so toxicity grew over the years to the point of getting horrendously out of control. It was a cesspool of toxic masculinity. And I think it got even worse once Incels, Redpillers and Blackpillers started joining in. That's a really toxic combo. It wasn't as bad in 2012 when I first started using their forum. But I was not around in 2018 when they closed it so I don't know how bad it got. I just assume it got pretty bad for them to shut it all down. I think they were also getting a lot of attacks from feminist groups and that forum was just a magnet to showcase the toxicity of the PUA community so they had to shut it down to not feed the horrific PR they were dealing with.

It's bitter-sweet. There was good stuff on that forum, but also a lot of toxic sexist unethical garbage. The forum became an echo-chamber of juvenile, sexist, and narcissistic behavior. Which is one of the reasons why the Actualized forum is heavily moderated and I don't hesitate to insta-ban toxic people here. That toxicity accumulates over time if it is left to fester.

https://www.reddit.com/r/seduction/comments/arb2bx/what_happened_to_rsdnation_forum/

9 minutes ago, Medhansh said:

And that led to the birth and growth of Leo's dating forum. Thank God this one is regulated, although mostly by Leo's opinions and biases. But still, better than zero moderation.

There was no causal connection between the two forums. My audience is not the RSD audience nor the hardcore pickup audience.

People into personal development just naturally want to talk about how to evolve their dating, relationships, and sex. And a lot of guys just struggling to get laid these days.

The only reason I talk about pickup is because I personally have a deep insider's look into this fascinating and much-misunderstood field, and I feel that I can call out it's unethical and toxic aspects in ways which few people in the community are willing to do because they are too busy maximizing their sex life.

The pickup community is a very mixed bag, full of very sketchy people. So be careful.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

It's bitter-sweet. There was good stuff on that forum, but also a lot of toxic sexist unethical garbage. The forum became an echo-chamber of juvenile, sexist, and narcissistic behavior. Which is one of the reasons why the Actualized forum is heavily moderated and I don't hesitate to insta-ban toxic people here. That toxicity accumulates over time if it is left to fester

you never once banned someone for sexist mysogynic behavior, (even if it got personal) if so only because they would be additionally provocative against (male) forum members. if this is a statement for future behavior you would have to censor yourself a lot even. the quality on this forum is not really constantly high, in sense of non toxic productivity - even if a lot of people  try to keep it in balance.

if it wasn’t so toxic there would be a lot more females writing here. (if that was desired)

Edited by mememe