LeoX8

How Do You Know What You Need?

5 posts in this topic

This question popped out of my mind a few days ago and really made me think. For example if you are hungry you need food, if you are horny you need sex or masturbation and if you are tired you need to rest. This sound simple: corporal sensation = a need. But what if you take this on another level and put it on you work for example? What do you need to become a better artist? and HOW do you know what you need to become a better artist? 

Writing this it feels like the answer is simple but I also feel that there's something I am missing. Do you have any idea?

Also what do you need to advance in life? or to ace life? And HOW do you know that the thing that you find is the one that you needed?

Maybe I'm only masturbating with my thoughts, if you find that this is the case don't have any problem telling me.

Thanks in advance

You are correct that you are mentally masturbating, but it's a great topic to explore for yourself.

What do you need? Do you really need to have sex or masturbate if you are horny?

@Dancer that's exactly the point. Maybe you don't need to have sex, so what you need?

Just now, LeoX8 said:

@Dancer that's exactly the point. Maybe you don't need to have sex, so what you need?

Stop with the maybes. And don't ask me. Go look for yourself.

Next time you are horny. See what happens if you just sit and watch the sensations.

For the best life align your actions with Truth to the best of your ability. This is why I like actualized.org so much...part of the purpose of his work was to discover truth and teach it. Therefore I take leo's advice on how to ace life, lol  and different philosophical questions like that 

But what each person needs is a completely relative to many things. Many peoples idea of "best life" could be utterly completely different from Leo's version. 

To discover whats true for you, because your truth will drive your actions and the next steps to take,  get in touch with your feelings and you will know what to do