gggkkk

When does one earn the right to take DMT?

21 posts in this topic

I want to collect different perspectives regarding the proper and intelligent first use of DMT. What kind of tripping foundation do you need to have in order to try NN DMT/5meo? I know that some people use it immaturely, which might result in PTSD and other kinds of problems. 

So far I have done 13 trips, 6 psilocybin trips and 6 lsd trips, maximum dosage being 3.5 grams and 250 ug respectively. I have been meditating for 15 months and have only done 1 retreat :)

I think that age probably plays a pretty significant role as well (I am 21 years old). 

Looking forward to hearing some ideas. 

If you keep your doses low you will be fine.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

5meo was the first psychedelic I had ever taken.  

Vincit omnia Veritas.

25 minutes ago, Jodistrict said:

Give this dude a medal.

39 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

If you keep your doses low you will be fine.

;)

29 minutes ago, Jodistrict said:

WTF! How many sets of ballz do you have?? 

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Give this dude a medal.

I went to a healer in Mexico that uses plant medicines.  I told him that I wanted to take Ayahuasca.  He said that Aya lasts about 6 hours, but he had something called sapito (toad in Spanish) that is only thirty minutes and that since it was my first psychedelic experience, sapito may be better, since it is a shorter trip.  He didn’t tell me how powerful it would be. 

Vincit omnia Veritas.

Those crazy shaman. Freakin' out the normies.

when/if my teachers say yes. cant wait! but im a more ayahuasca guy :x:x:x

8 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Those crazy shaman. Freakin' out the normies.

xDxDxD

19 minutes ago, Jodistrict said:

I went to a healer in Mexico that uses plant medicines.  I told him that I wanted to take Ayahuasca.  He said that Aya lasts about 6 hours, but he had something called sapito (toad in Spanish) that is only thirty minutes and that since it was my first psychedelic experience, sapito may be better, since it is a shorter trip.  He didn’t tell me how powerful it would be. 

You: ''Isn't that a strong substance? Man, I mean I've smoked weed once and it was kinda dope.. What about all that PTSD and psychosis stuff? Aren't they real risks?''

Shaman: ''Shut up and smoke the Sapo''.

8 hours ago, Jodistrict said:

Is it indeed safe and smart to take 5meo as first psychodelic? 

Like... Is there hightened chance for PTSD or something like that? Since it's so powerful (I am kinda scared not to mess my head/body up lol)

@somegirl  Martin Ball claims that some people without any previous experiences are totally fine with 5 Meo DMT but some that are much more experienced will freak out.

Nothing can prepare you. Intenisty is on totally different level than typical psychodelics.

On 03/02/2021 at 1:07 PM, somegirl said:

Is it indeed safe and smart to take 5meo as first psychodelic? 

Like... Is there hightened chance for PTSD or something like that? Since it's so powerful (I am kinda scared not to mess my head/body up lol)

Yes its safe as long as you start with a low dose first and slowly build your way up to higher doses. I would start with 5-10mg. It gets very intense once you start going over 15mg so I wouldn't recommend going over that for your first time.

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

The size of the dose matters soooo much. Two different doses are like two different substances. And no you can't predict.

I first smoked nnDMT when I was 20! I had a little experience with mushrooms at that point. I had no idea what I was getting myself into. It really opened my eyes to a new world.  I think if you feel called and have the opportunity, go for it. It can be a very intense experience. 

"You Create Magic" 

On 2/3/2021 at 1:50 AM, Jodistrict said:

Ayahuasca is truly one of the bravest things you can take for spiritual/personal reasons. it is no walk in the park. I would say anyone brave enough to take a DMT substance as their first psyche deserves a medal. DMT is the crown jewel. 

Edited by Lyubov

1 hour ago, Lyubov said:

Ayahuasca is truly one of the bravest things you can take for spiritual/personal reasons. it is no walk in the park. I would say anyone brave enough to take a DMT substance as their first psyche deserves a medal. DMT is the crown jewel. 

:x:x:x 

On 15.2.2021. at 5:02 AM, Nahm said:

@somegirl

It’s like a Ferrari on pavement in comparison to that dump truck through the jungle that two grams of mushrooms was. 

?

@somegirlWhat's up with your art topic in  self actualization thread section.

What you dream about?

It's cool keep it going.