Soullee

What happen to consciousness if one's body  disappeared in a second or less?

5 posts in this topic

What happen to consciousness if one's body  disappeared in a second or less?

I have seen many reports on near death experiences and there is obvious similarity with psychedelic experiences. Dmt and all that...
But all these experiences require a vehicle, a vessel " which is the human body" in certain chemical state (indigenous or not)to function these experiences.

And also require for the subject body to exist in human reality for at least 5 minute to 15 minutes for consciousness to spend eternity in  la la land and comeback convinced to whatever they've experienced.

So. We need a " body + chemicals" .
But
Let suppose one's body blew up into millions pieces. Or any other similar accidents like that.

What happen to your consciousness then?

Do you skip all those experiences and go straight to the source?

Can you remember any of who you were since all your memory storage destroyed?

Do you have any control over your consciousness afterwards?

And does your previous incarnation affect whatever 's next? 

i assume that what ever answers you guys have is still within your mental faculties and not your direct experiences. otherwise you wouldn't be here.

Still as I'm still in a human form and  i assume you all are. I appreciate any insight you have.

Ps. I haven't tried psychedelic my self.

@Soullee Why would you assume that something happens to consciousness if a particular body dissolved? 

You are assuming there is an individual consciousness inside the body or some how reliant on the body. Is this true? You might also be subtly holding consciousness as another 'thing' separate from other things. Is this actually true?

There is no 'your consciousness'. There is no 'vehicle or vessel'. There is no 'human reality'. There is no 'memory storage'. There is no 'control over your consciousness'. There is no 'incarnation'.

Your questions are fundamentally based on false beliefs and concepts.

There is no point trying to have a discussion about this stuff. There needs to be a change in a state of consciousness for you.

You need to start questioning everything you've just written and discovering whether it's actually true, or whether its just conceptual. Don't ask other people for more ideas and more concepts. 

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

1 hour ago, SoonHei said:

same thing that happens when you go to sleep

And it. 

@Space Thanks and i appreciate your answer..

22 hours ago, Space said:

@Soullee

There is no point trying to have a discussion about this stuff.

Your questions are fundamentally based on false beliefs and concepts.

I guess I'm conceptualizing on what is not my direct experience now and i can't prove whether it's true or not.

23 hours ago, Space said:

@Soullee

You might also be subtly holding consciousness as another 'thing' separate from other things

well there is consciousness, and there's what you conscious of. you can't know one without the other. they are separate and together at the same time. consciousness don't change, what you are conscious of always changing.

You are assuming there is an individual consciousness inside the body or some how reliant on the body.

i don't know if consciousness inside or outside my body, but at this moment this body is the center of existence. and the body detect what you are conscious of.

two months ago i had an issue with my middle ear which is in my body, and i spent two months listening to or "conscious of "a ringing my ears that body generate. no one can hear it. also the same problem cause vertigo and my whole reality start spinning and i'm conscious of all that and i can't do nothing and that what happened to my individual consciousness.

-not my direct experience as others report:

you have people spend months and years in coma and when they wake up they report that they were conscious of them selves, their bodies, their hearings... but unable to wake up, to open their eyes to see, to walk  - so from my point of view his conscious is trapped inside a dysfunctional body that allow him to be half conscious of what he suppose to be conscious of , and that happen to his individual consciousness. 

-some people have accident on their heads and get a brain injuries and they become genius on math or start seeing in geometry 
or become dysfunction to make sense of anything , and that what happen to their individual consciousness : expanded for better or contract for worse relative to normal human being.

- i have read some reports on people with "Temporal lobe epilepsy"  have Profound spiritual experiences.

and many more obvious example show you

that 'the vehicle or the vessel' seems to affect everything and detect what happen to your consciousness.

There needs to be a change in a state of consciousness for you.

can i do that while my body is intoxicated with junk?