flume

Healthy Recipes Mega-Thread

9 posts in this topic

Ok, let’s do this. Would be cool to have all our amazing recipes in one place. Everyone's welcome to chip in. Let's share ideas and make healthy cooking fun and tasty^_^

I’ll start with a healthy “Raw Cookie-Dough-Balls” recipe
(Inpiritation: Becca Bristows blog)

Ingredients:
(Just mix them all together and form into balls)

• 1 cup oat flour
  • 1/2 cup almond flour
  • 1 tbsp flax seeds
  • Pinch salt
  • 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
  • 2 tbsp peanut butter
  • 2 tbsp maple syrup
  • 1 tsp vanilla
  • 1/4 cup chocolate chips (preferably 85% +)

P1050011.jpgP1050012.jpg

I’ll link some older threads as well: How To Enjoy Salad and Immunity Supporting Shots

Take it away boys! (@Michael569 @Average Investor @fridjonk^_^

You bet I'll try this! 

Unfortunately, I've got nothing to add since I'm very basic with what I eat. xD

So this thread is perfect for me to follow to get some ideas. 

Let's bring this topic back to life shall we? @flume I know you got more in your storage than that :D I've seen it!

I have a nice pancake recipe: 
Made it many times but never too photo so this will have to do
* 3 bananas
* 2 cups of ground oats
* 1/2 cup of ground flax
* 1tsp cinnamon
* 1tsp baking soda
* 1tsp banking powder
* 1tbsp lemon juice
* 1/2 cup oat milk (more if it is too thick) 
* (optional) + some honey or maple syrup

Blend it all together then make on medium heat. You want to get small circular slices. Depends on your pan, they can be made without oil or add a little bit of coconut oil (yeah I know it's not good but this is a treat)

As I make them I like to then melt a little bit of 90% dark chocolate on it, add some walnuts, more flax 4 thin banana slices and cover up with a second one. 

Will add a pic the next time I make them 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

I do the simplest pancakes in the world xD But they're good. 
For one/ two people:
1 banana 
2 eggs 
3 tsp of oats (1, 2, 3 easy to remember)
Blend everything in a food processor/blender for a minute or two. Then medium heat with coconut oil. They're good with peanut butter (I use a 100% peanuts one). 

Fried cauliflower rice:
Wash and cut the cauliflower (half of a medium cauliflower is enough for 2 people) into pieces and either put it in a food processor or manually grate. Add to a frying pan with two tsp of soya sauce (essential). Let cook for 10-15 min, while stirring from time to time.
In a different frying pan add chopped some fresh mushrooms, chopped onion, some peas are essential, and add wtv you want really! Normally I'll also add some carrots and courgette chopped into little pieces or tofu, but if you eat meat, you can also add shrimps or chicken.
Season with some salt and pepper. When everything is cooked add the cauliflower to your mix and stir!

Greek chills pasta: I can only make this recipe work with organically raised tomatoes, bc tomatoes from hypermarkets are dry af.
Slice the courgettes (1 medium courgette/pax) lengthways. Add to a frying pan some red pepper, maybe some carrots, some leeks, some broccoli, or vegetables of your choice with 1 tsp of olive oil. Stir a bit and add 4 or 5 tomatoes. Add salt, pepper, and oregano (a lot) and let it cook for 5 min before adding the sliced courgette. Let cook for 15-20 min medium heat. 
In the end add crumbled feta cheese and sliced olives on top and don't stir.

I never took photos of it but I'm gonna make the pasta for lunch, so I can add photos of it latter :D

Latter on: 

I made this with broccoli, carrots, red pepper and courgette ofc :) Had to use canned tomatoes, not so good but I still buy organic ones. With the feta I’m not shy since it’s the protein of the plate. Added a little bit of vegetal milk (almond i think), during cooking, bc of the acidity of the tomatoes.  

Have good meals!

6F78CD48-3A03-4F1E-898E-51F1912635DC.jpeg

FB1DEFDC-5C66-4558-AC9C-70BFA1341A21.jpeg

Edited by Barbara

10 minutes ago, Barbara said:

cauliflower rice:

omg, i completely forgot about cauliflower rice, haven't made it in ages :o Thanks for posting this !

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

My Favourite Soup

2 Cups Organic Veggie Broth

hand full or two of frozen Cauliflower, Carrots and Broccoli

and a bit of white miso past... Thats it!

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Oat-cocoa-lemon-balls

Ingredients

• Oatflakes
  • Cocoa powder
  • Cinnamon
  • Lemon zest
  • Lemon juice
  • Shredded coconut
  • Butter
  • Water
  • Ground almonds

Let the butter soften at room temperature for a while, then mix everything together (sorry that I don't have exact measures) and form little balls. Coat them in almonds (or whatever else you like) so that they don't stick together. Put into a box or on a plate and store them in the fridge until they have hardened.

Make sure the lemon is organic since you are using the zest of it.

20210310_170249.jpg

Edited by Lieseluke