Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kalo

The existential trace

3 posts in this topic

With deep enough inquiry, contemplation and meditation, you can trace your true nature and identity to God. 

1. Reality

You are probably conscious already that not only are you inside reality, but you are Reality/Existence. It's pure intuition. And we have the natural world and we can kinda deduce that we are identical to reality, like "That cat looks like me, we both have eyes and ears etc, oh shit wait, ofc I AM REALITY itself". Something like that, right? Good old times. Or we take a look at our birth, like "mom and dad had sex, I went through an amazing process inside my mom's belly, and now I'm here."

And yeah, we can trace it all way to the big bang, or stop at birth, doesn't matter. We get, actually become conscious, by all this that we are reality. Separation between reality, although different and weaker than the separation of "others", gets burned. Actually, the next step is to realize that Reality is  God, and break the seperation between God and Reality.

2. God

The realization that YOU are reality should, although easier said than done, make eventually realize that you are God. There are several ways to get there, meditation wise and psychedelic wise, but I will only mention one way, the observer. You start being the aware observer/witness, you will, given enough time, become conscious of the things you are not, but which you are aware of, like: mind, thoughts, sensations, perception, the conceptual mind created self, and become even aware of awareness itself. So that's what the awareness-witness-observer eventually leads to, awareness of awareness. And that same changeless, eternal awareness, is God. 

You must get that, since even after becoming aware of awareness, many would still not become conscious that it's God. 

Reality=God

You=Reality=God.

In that order.

Yeah, that's basically it. Observe and become aware of what you are not. Intensely. The sneaky mind specifically. This leads to awareness of awareness, which is God. Awareness is God. You are God. God is looking through your eyes right now. 

On 2/2/2021 at 10:49 PM, Kalo said:

You must get that, since even after becoming aware of awareness, many would still not become conscious that it's God

Could you develop more this?