Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vibroverse

The Future

15 posts in this topic

Is the future happening now? Some teachers say that, like, the year 2374, vibrationally and fully in that sense, is happening right here and now. Is the information that will be created in the future already, as that, created, like the inventions of the future and so on. 

Edited by Vibroverse

I don't really and logically, in a satisfying way, get the idea of everything happening simultaneously. But I think we are creating the future. 

Is it something like that? Bashar says that it is like that, that all is happening like simultaneously. 

I resonate with the idea. I've also had experiences that confirm this.

Think of it this way;

There is only one moment. One perspective. In it; anything and everything can and does happen. It is merely a matter of which frequency you're tuned in. It's just like a radio station. Right now; I'm tuned into this timeline where I'm cooking dinner and typing a comment here. Hypothetically; I could alter my frequency and tune into a reality where I'm a Pharaoh in Egypt. Or an alien in some other galaxy. Whichever; it would all be displayed right in this moment. Because that's all there is.

Another way to look at it; you can imagine anything into the present moment. To the point where it becomes tangible and 'alive'.

There are some people who say everything is one. But then, people will say just about anything...

“Nowhere is it writ that anthropoid apes should understand reality.” - Terence McKenna

@Vibroverse take a book for example.

past, present, future of it - is all already written. you as a the reader can scan and read thru the pages. but the entire plot from start to end is already there.

same case for reality. it is potential which exists. your becoming conscious of it is the creating of it.

like a blank piece of paper - we can say it holds infinite numbers on it... in that one can write any number on it. all other numbers already exist on it (have the potential to come into being when written)

again, all concepts and ideas but that's the gist of it.

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

22 hours ago, Vibroverse said:

Is the future happening now? Some teachers say that, like, the year 2374, vibrationally and fully in that sense, is happening right here and now. Is the information that will be created in the future already, as that, created, like the inventions of the future and so on. 

Those thoughts appear, now.  

21 hours ago, Vibroverse said:

I don't really and logically, in a satisfying way, get the idea of everything happening simultaneously. But I think we are creating the future. 

That idea appears, now. 

That wall, appears, now. 

But ‘wall’ is a thought. 

Perception is not, and can not be, thought. 

“Perception”, is a thought, which appears, now. The word, or thought, “perception”, points to what “that wall” really is. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@ivankiss and @SoonHei

Yes, I also think like that. All past and future existing now as a vibrational potentiality which you experience if you tune your vibration to it. I agree with Bashar in that sense. 

1 hour ago, SoonHei said:

past, present, future of it - is all already written. you as a the reader can scan and read thru the pages. but the entire plot from start to end is already there.

Really like this visual. It's almost like the book is 3 dimensional, instead of being a start to finish. Depending on the frequency or vibrational attunement, we may or may not being moving towards different futures. 

Yeah @Vibroverse this whole the future already exists thing is something I DID NOT understand for the longest time, and still don't exactly. It's a purely energetic, intuitive awareness of how reality is moving experientially, moment by moment... It doesn't really make sense to my rationale mind, but deep experiences with meditation and psychedelics seem to point to the fact that there are multiple timelines and possibilities for our current incarnations. These timelines seem to be moved towards both on a conscious level, but also on a deeply ineffable, soul level as well. Perhaps we live them all out eventually.... I'm really not sure. 

@Vibroverse this is abstract stuff. There are three things you will need to get:

1. There is no time line stretching from the past through the present and into the future. There is no time at all. Zip. Nada.

2. The only thing that exists is what is right in front of your face right now (aka Direct Experience). Thoughts are not proof of existence of anything.

3. Consciousness (you) will never die (immortality), so everything that can be experienced as Direct Experience will be experienced. In other words: infinity itself.

So yes. Everything is happening at once. But the reason is because there is only "at once". There's no time. I repeat, there's no time. No time. No time. No time...

All stories and explanations are false.

@Vibroverse yes bashar also puts it nicely

13 minutes ago, LastThursday said:

Everything is happening at once. But the reason is because there is only "at once". There's no time. I repeat, there's no time. No time. No time. No time...

i like the visual of imagine yourself floating in space, there's just you floating in space and you can see the sun far off in the distance.

where's the "time" ticking here? :)

time is just movement/period/cycle measured - there's only the current playtime in which everything's playing

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

27 minutes ago, Vibroverse said:

So everything has already been created. 

Creation requires time. There is no time.

All stories and explanations are false.

Everything already exists. Every possible future, every possible past. Every possible reality. And it exists right now. You are just experiencing this limited version of reality that seems to have a timeline. 

Easy choices, hard life. Hard choices, easy life.