Vibroverse

Memories

30 posts in this topic

@Loving Radiance Like he knows what you had for lunch but only if it's really really important to no one in particular. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@Loving Radiance What rails? I don't see any rails. xD Ok, I'll contribute something helpful.

This blew my mind on the subject of memory. 

"When an object, which is simple an appearance in Consciousness, is present, its subsequent recollection is obviously not yet present. It is non-existent. Likewise when the recollection, which is simply a thought in Consciousness, takes place, the original object is no longer present. It is non-existent."

In other words, two objects cannot appear in Consciousness at the same time. When one is present the other is not, and vice versa. 

How then can a non-existent object be remembered? it cannot. An object is never remembered.

It is in fact a third thought which apparently connects the second thought, the recollection, with the first thought, the object. And when the third thought is present, neither the object nor its recollection is present. The third thought is therefore a concept that does not relate to an experience.

Time and memory are apparently created with that third thought, but have no existence apart from that thought." -Rupert Spira, The Transparency of Things

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

So then can we say that the year 2375, for instance, exists now, like as a vibrational potential? Darryl Anka says that it is so. 

Edited by Vibroverse

12 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

The mind would like to an explanation to exist. But there isn't one.

You are falling under the materialism trap.

Listen to sadghuru: You can't grasp life with intellect ^_^

So only with intuition?

In Tate we trust

7 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

So only with intuition?

No, by directly becoming IT