Vibroverse

Memories

30 posts in this topic

Where the heck are my memories stored? If time is an illusion, how the f do I have memories and knowledges? And why do I know what I know like knowing this language? This is the darn biggest question I have. Wtf. Can existence be THAT infinite intelligence? Like literally INFINITE INTELLIGENCE AND CREATIVITY. 

Edited by Vibroverse

Memories (which are thoughts) are happening always Now.

This is not a belief. Notice this.

Jumping through past and future and past and future and all of that and weaving perfection. Wtf is this. 

Just now, Javfly33 said:

Memories (which are thoughts) are happening always Now.

This is not a belief. Notice this.

Where are they stored? How are they created? I am not satisfied with automatic answers anymore, sorry. It doesn't satisfy me anymore. How the f are they created at all? Why don't have the memories from future then, if past and future are just illusions? Where are these coming from?

4 minutes ago, Vibroverse said:

Can existence be THAT infinite intelligence? Like literally INFINITE INTELLIGENCE AND CREATIVITY. 

How could it can't? 

There is nothing outside of IT. 

So it has unlimited power, will, creativity...

Don't misunderstand me please, I am not being argumentative, I am just as confused as f about this. And f being argumentative, it is not interesting at all to me. 

Edited by Vibroverse

Just now, Vibroverse said:

Where are they stored? How are they created? I am not satisfied with automatic answers anymore, sorry. It doesn't satisfy me anymore. How the f are they created at all? Why don't have the memories from future then, if past and future are just illusions? Where are these coming from?

Infinity doesn't need a how. Lol.

Something limited would need a how.

God is creating your whole human fantasy in the NOW, with not a problem God imagines what is necessary to construct a solid dream and fantasy.

And it's not a problem for God, since like I said, words as "how" only make sense from the mind/intellect. God doesn't need a how

Can it be that we actually have not figured it out yet so we say the classic "well it is something God did, we can't know" etc. 

No, no one can answer your questions in a satisfying way, because it can't be explained by language. Stop asking and find out for yourself. Do the practices, work towards an Awakening, and you'll have all the understanding you could ever dream of. 

16 minutes ago, Vibroverse said:

I think noone can answer me in a satisfying way. 

The mind would like to an explanation to exist. But there isn't one.

You are falling under the materialism trap.

Listen to sadghuru: You can't grasp life with intellect ^_^

36 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

Listen to sadghuru: You can't grasp life with intellect

You can with infinite intellect.

But the answers will be infinite.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

39 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You can with infinite intellect.

But the answers will be infinite.

Right, but at that point the mind is not the typical human mind we are used to use . 

Although I'm not exactly sure what you mean with the answers being infinite ?

I think the idea that learning and growing must be painful is just bullshit. 

@Vibroverse Good question. Think further. Where do your thoughts come from ? Are they stored somewhere and then they ascend into your mind ?

If you manage to focus and concentrate powerfully enough on the source of your very present thoughts, what you will realize is that thoughts come literally from nowhere.  LITERALLY FROM NOWHERE they " materialize " into existance.

Let's go further.

What are memories? 

What's the difference between memories and thoughts?

What's the difference between memories, thoughts and thinking about the future ( imagining ) ?

You can lump together all of these as " thoughts " . And metaphysically speaking they all appear into existance from nowhere. The mechanism or " how to " is literally to emerge from nowhere.

Now, materialistically and relatively speaking if someone messes with your brain you will " forget " certain things, forget how to speak, etc. 

Sit down for an hour and focus on the source of the thoughts. Every time a thought appears, don't think. Look at where it's coming from. Literallty from nowhere!

Also watch this.

This is as far as you can go by thinking and theorizing. Now do the personal practice.

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered

It also feels like not just thoughts, but EVERYTHING is coming literally from nowhere. 

Isn't EVERYTHING just concept and imagination including my body?

@Vibroverse yes and no. Dont confuse absolute with relative. Do the practice and get the direct experience. All of these things must be experienced personally

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered

@Vibroverse

Might sound absurd initially, but if you didn’t identify with / via memory, didn’t interpret through lens of individuation past future self other, and just ‘watched the show’ as awareness, nothing stops you as awareness from watching ‘any one else’s’ ‘show’. Look into quantum entanglement, uncertainty principle, what a photon’s ‘made of’, and let go deeply in meditation, and feel ‘into’ someone, rather than rely on personally identifying a yourself with  memories of ‘them’. Quiet the mind, focus, feel, and listen. Deeply contemplate that you as consciousness never move, do, think, etc. Sounds insane to some, takes practice, worthwhile. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

48 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Might sound absurd initially, but if you didn’t identify with / via memory, didn’t interpret through lens of individuation past future self other, and just ‘watched the show’ as awareness, nothing stops you as awareness from watching ‘any one else’s’ ‘show’. Look into quantum entanglement, uncertainty principle, what a photon’s ‘made of’, and let go deeply in meditation, and feel ‘into’ someone, rather than rely on personally identifying a yourself with  memories of ‘them’. Quiet the mind, focus, and listen. Deeply contemplate that you as consciousness never move, do, think, etc. Sounds insane, takes practice, worthwhile.

Like 'past lifes' and 'telepathy'?

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.