Tim R

The Dogma of Consciousness

44 posts in this topic

To be honest awakening to dogmatism is super tricky. Many many layers and degrees of that stuff here for sure. And many of them are so subtle. I only recently started to recognize how deep mind tricks go and I definitely see many people don't recognize it as deep as me, even on this forum. Made me pick up a tome on "Introduction to Epistemology" and start reading it because I still feel like I don't recognize shit, although I recognize a bit

12 hours ago, GreenWoods said:

You know of a more fun alternative?

@GreenWoods Silly games are the best games!

“My mind” / “your mind” is the dogmatizing of ‘no mind’. No mind is no mind. There never was a mind.  It’s actual. There’s actually no separate selves, no ‘my’, ‘mine’, ‘you’, ‘yours’. No mind = no you. Pure truth. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

For me a high level of consciousness equals quiality time, like the time you spend doing what you love, with your loved ones.

In the other hand low consciousness time doesnt worth being lived. I've spent most of the time behaving unconsiouss, like a mist of mental fog, and it wasnt until I discovered some foods reactions made me this unconsciouss, that I understood what it feels like being alive and in the now. Also some nootropic suplements helped me.

Why underestimate consciousness?

I had a  grandma that had a ictus and later dementia. I observed her, and was like a vegetable, he wasnt aware of anything that was hapening around her, ... it may be my opinion, but living in low consciousness doesnt worth being lived.