Yoshy

Fluoride filter ?

16 posts in this topic

Has anybody experience with water filters ?

If yes , would you recommend them or should I just buy more spring water ¬¬

semi related -

I was thinking of getting a water distillation system. to use in combination with my mayu I use this to shape and aerate the water

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

@Thought Art Hmm interesting , I already heard about the benefits of moving water but from a new age/spiritual perspective. 

Im considering buying a filter anyways but im skeptical about how well it will do its intended job. 

Edited by Yoshy

Reverse Osmosis is the only adequate water filtration system.

You can't just have one filter. You need a system of like 6.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura That's what I am going with. I was thinking that ahah

You can then put the minerals of your choice back in.

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

No wait, I was thinking of getting a water distiller, what are thoughts on that?

◭"89"

@Yoshy It depends on the quality of water you are starting with and how far you want to go. If you have fairly clean hard water, a simple two pass Brita filter may be enough. If you want to go next level, a ZeroWater filter or RO system is 5-6 pass and gets the water down to zero TDS. You should then remineralize the water. RO systems are more costly upfront and produce a lot of waste water. ZeroWater filters are cheaper upfront and don't produce waste water, yet if you are starting off with a high TDS, you will go through a lot of filters and it won't be much cheaper than buying spring water. 

4 hours ago, Thought Art said:

semi related -

I was thinking of getting a water distillation system

and I use this to shape the water

This is not a water distillation or filtration system. It's an aeration system. If you want filtered water, you would need to filter the water before adding it to the MAYU jug. 

1 hour ago, Forestluv said:

@Yoshy It depends on the quality of water you are starting with and how far you want to go. If you have fairly clean hard water, a simple two pass Brita filter may be enough. If you want to go next level, a ZeroWater filter or RO system is 5-6 pass and gets the water down to zero TDS. You should then remineralize the water. RO systems are more costly upfront and produce a lot of waste water. ZeroWater filters are cheaper upfront and don't produce waste water, yet if you are starting off with a high TDS, you will go through a lot of filters and it won't be much cheaper than buying spring water. 

That is what I am hoping to get a system to purifty. I want to completely purify the water, then put in into the mayu and remineralize and shape it.  I like the taste of water that has been spinning, its a good water holding vessel.

Also looking into copper.

Water is something that deserves a lot more research on my part.

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

Naturally sparkling water in glass bottles is the best you'll find in my experience.

6 hours ago, Thought Art said:

I like the taste of water that has been spinning, its a good water holding vessel.

How is the water shaped? I am open yet hesitant to shaping water.

Do you feel a difference between filtered & shaped water and filtered water without shaping?

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.

@Loving Radiance this is still something I am exploring. Water is highly intelligent. Water shaping is used in agriculture for the plants to absorb nutrients better. 

I find the water to be softer with the mayu. I’m really trying to create the experience of fresh spring water. For example certain containers like the Mayu which spins the water and the Flaska which is designed to shape and structure the water more like natural spring water. 

im still learning about this. All I know is that water isn’t dumb, and treating it with the respect we it deserves we can live happier healthier lives. 

we are water.

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

Here are the Flaska bottles https://www.flaska.eu/

I think we want pure water, properly shaped, energized and mineralized 

◭"89"

I used the Big Berkey gravity water filter. very pleased about it. The Berkey is easy to assemble, use and clean, and the water from it tastes great. I would recommend Big Berkey, I don't know of any other system that can provide such clean water so efficiently and cost effectively. It's also nice to look at! 

On 23/2/2021 at 8:21 PM, andreww said:

I used the Big Berkey gravity water filter. very pleased about it. The Berkey is easy to assemble, use and clean, and the water from it tastes great. I would recommend Big Berkey, I don't know of any other system that can provide such clean water so efficiently and cost effectively. It's also nice to look at! 

After a period of use I am very satisfied with it, I will buy one for my parents. Highly recommend

If you want to try some of the best water ever. Also if you live near Denver, Colorado. 

They do reverse osmosis on this spring water. By far the freshest water I have ever had. I also have berkey water filter system. This water is wayy better than berkey. 

https://goo.gl/maps/vAkL1Z5Ht5LxwLTXA