Gesundheit

What is the difference between hatred and self-love?

4 posts in this topic

Is hatred selfish/inferior compared to self-love?

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

Sometimes we tend to think that we need comparison for love. Love is not two in the experience of it. In the thought of it, there can be the duality of love and hate. So we think we need to love one thing and not another. For example I may believe that my hatred towards brussel sprouts actually solidifies and strengthens my love toward carrots. When in reality when I'm actually loving carrots there's no thought of brussel sprouts. Or carrots even. 

Edited by mandyjw

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

On 2/1/2021 at 1:18 PM, Gesundheit said:

Is hatred selfish/inferior compared to self-love?

Hatred, inferiority, selfish, selfless, are like fear. You keep saying it is, and it keeps seeming it is. 

Don’t be a robot just repeating shit you learned from sleepers. You learned it, let it go altogether, unlearn it. 

You didn’t bring that garbage into this place with ya.

You are the creator of your reality. 

Are you even singing properly on the daily bruh? You know ego HATES singing, let alone the notion of singing “in front of people”. Ego like to know, like it’s all solid & black & white, and NEVER speaks of vibration. Turn this place upside down in one fell swoop. Sing. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE