Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EnRoute

Ron DeSantis: Every Floridian Has the Right to Earn a Living

9 posts in this topic

What an ignorant person! People should be kept inside.

Why isn't he closing his state and the small businesses that are at this time opened?

What's wrong with him?

This governor is very ignorant and would probably do a piss poor job as a governor. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

19 hours ago, Preety_India said:

This governor is very ignorant and would probably do a piss poor job as a governor. 

Yeah he’s a real asshole. He’s also a big Trump wankster. 

However, the total amount of COVID related deaths in Florida hasn’t actually been as high as is it in New York State, which of course was one of first if not the first state in the country that went under lockdown.

So, I actually wonder which governor made the right call for their state. What do you guys think?

@Hardkill I don't have much knowledge about different governors. 

But I guess the new York governor Andrew Cuomo did a good job at being very militant with early action and lockdowns.

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

8 hours ago, Hardkill said:

Yeah, he’s a real asshole. He’s also a big Trump wankster. 

If it were up to me, I would put this governor in prison for at least five years.

@Hardkill seatbelts aren't an option, they're mandatory.  So are masks.  Yes it's government telling you what to do.  Like paying taxes.  It stops the spread of a deadly virus.  Debate over.

@EnRoute

On 2/1/2021 at 8:46 AM, EnRoute said:

What an ignorant person! People should be kept inside.

Why isn't he closing his state and the small businesses that are at this time opened?

What's wrong with him?

The number of covid cases is much lower than in NY, or comparatively any other state in America, which is a factor in the state of Florida's decision to open small businesses and public locations. If Ron DeSantis and the Florida state has enough supplies like masks and already enforced safety measures in small businesses for the public and employees to follow in Florida to prevent the spread of the virus, then I don't have an issue with him and state's decision to open. I'll admit that there's still not enough information to determine if this decision is good or bad, so we'll have to wait and see the development.

I'm not sure what's wrong with him, neither is anyone reading, sounds like this question is meant for him to answer himself.

@EnRoute

On 2/2/2021 at 0:42 PM, EnRoute said:

If it were up to me, I would put this governor in prison for at least five years.

Why the imprisonment? And who would you elect in his place?

But we do NOT have the right to spread deadly viruses.  That's why masks are mandatory.