Tal

Fear of death and the unknown

38 posts in this topic

@Tal

Glad you liked it! What you’re describing sounds in some ways like the opposite of what Abe teaches. Addressing feeling is first & foremost, by choosing a better feeling thought to raise your vibration. Thoughts experienced which don’t feel good to you, are addressed by using the emotional scale, rather than thought to be of social relevance. Just for how you feel. Give the scale a try with any thoughts that don’t feel good to you. Love to hear back! 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm Finished reading your story, your'e really special and I can feel your love , wierd:D

"

11 minutes ago, Nahm said:

by choosing a better feeling thought to raise your vibration

Isn't that just letting go of your bad thought and replacing it with a good thought?

How does it heal your trauma? cause it is very deep and I am not even aware of thoughts, just of bad feelings, like my thought is subconscious. And it happenes in social situations.

@Nahm I read it and it sounds like what you do is like meditation because you let go and allow good thoughts to come. you don't do a psychological therapy , because you are not resolving your problems, you are just feeling in the present moment. I know it is good, but I think because I have 'deep' stuff I also need other therapy( you can't boil everything down to this...)

@Nahm can you please explain what you do in the emotional guidance scale exercise cause maybe I did not understand? sorry for the separate messages.

1 hour ago, Tal said:

Isn't that just letting go of your bad thought and replacing it with a good thought?

Feelin the love as well thanks. ?    Yes, just because it feels better. It makes more sense the more you do it.  Thoughts aren’t good & bad really.  

How does it heal your trauma? cause it is very deep and I am not even aware of thoughts, just of bad feelings, like my thought is subconscious. And it happenes in social situations.

Breath work is great for slowing things down, and seeing what’s happening.  

Begin with the related thoughts you are aware of, trauma, and social situations. DO things that feel good to you, that I lift your vibration. Then look at your perspectives and thoughts about those topics and choose a better feeling thought using the scale. 

1 hour ago, Tal said:

@Nahm I read it and it sounds like what you do is like meditation because you let go and allow good thoughts to come. you don't do a psychological therapy , because you are not resolving your problems, you are just feeling in the present moment. I know it is good, but I think because I have 'deep' stuff I also need other therapy( you can't boil everything down to this...)

If therapy resolves problems, and you are experiencing problems, go to therapy and resolve the problems.? 

If meditating and letting thoughts & perspectives which don’t resonate with you go, like problems, deep stuff, and what can’t be done, then you don’t have problems, deep stuff, and can do anything you want.

All roads lead to the body releasing conditioning, some cries, more insights, more clarity, some really amazing feelings, and making a dreamboard. Try therapy, meditation, releasing conditioning, & a dreamboard.  You can do anything that feels good to you. Maybe exorcising, singing, writing. Anything. Look forward to experiencing all or any, it’s all for your feeling better. 

1 hour ago, Tal said:

@Nahm can you please explain what you do in the emotional guidance scale exercise cause maybe I did not understand? sorry for the separate messages.

Give this a read, let me know if you have any questions. 

@Nahm I already read the article in the website, that's why I was askin. I understand it's as simple as being mindful of the feelings and thought and recognizing your current emotion, letting yourself with allowing and letting come and go and spontansly lift your thoughts to more positive and your emotions up the scale. Or are you analyzing it with the rational mind, and rewiring to a more acceptable functioning self image?( I know it's not, but it's the psychological regular therapy) 

I am planning to go to a rebirthing session with a therapist( it's like shamanic breathing, for aprox. 1 hour). Iv'e done shamanic breathing at home a couple of times but my family worried for me and I myself got affraid as they were highlighting the dangers of it. Actualy later Me and mom went to a rebirthing seminar and experienced it together. I  was feeling no emotions because I was on the psych drug but my whole body was vibrating. Now I am Kinda wanting crying but don't cause of social conditioning, But I cry Quietly in my room everyday. That's why I want to go there to cry and release. 

15 hours ago, Nahm said:

All roads lead to the body releasing conditioning, some cries, more insights, more clarity, some really amazing feelings, and making a dreamboard. Try therapy, meditation, releasing conditioning, & a dreamboard.  You can do anything that feels good to you. Maybe exorcising, singing, writing. Anything. Look forward to experiencing all or any, it’s all for your feeling better. 

:) yup I got it.

I exercise, do yoga before sleep( with breathing). Actually I started to work in nature cleaning reserving cause I need to move my body, have routine and end lazyness. It's so beautiful there But I can't see the beauty of it( like I used to). I used to practice mindfullness in the day so I can incorporate it to the work for now. I am focused on feeling better now, in the future LP. The problem is I feel strong fear being around others, and feeling good for me means being alone. I don't know if that's a good idea cause I can go crazy. Something interesting also is I realized after I change like in the 5 last years my family say what's wrong with you are you ok? They think because I don't smile and I am serious I am wrong. No! I am just "progressing in the work", and feeling better. I myself now am part of the "come and suffer together" society. I know I don't belong there. People "enjoying" when other people suffer with them, they don't feel alone, but they pull down the ones who try to "get out". 

By the way are you Highly sensitive? Cause you have to be! Will love reading your upcoming book.

I am just talkin:)

2 hours ago, Tal said:

@Nahm I already read the article in the website, that's why I was askin. I understand it's as simple as being mindful of the feelings and thought and recognizing your current emotion, letting yourself with allowing and letting come and go and spontansly lift your thoughts to more positive and your emotions up the scale. Or are you analyzing it with the rational mind, and rewiring to a more acceptable functioning self image?( I know it's not, but it's the psychological regular therapy) 

It’s less that, and more simply, a one single step approach of reaching for the better feeling thought, in accordance with the next higher emotion on the scale. It’s recognizing you are in control of how you feel.  Specifically, expressing that next higher emotion on the scale. What you learn is how to do this. What you realize is that you can always do this. What you laugh about is that you have always been able to do this, but the scale is a helpful tool. The joy you spread is your self, when you help others realize this too. 

Improper utilization of the scale would look like rushing to, or jumping to, the top. The one slow step at a time is the key. Every cell of the body mind recognizes this, resonates, supports, and learns this. Then it does it on it’s own, which is foundational for you, as you will then be creating some really, really great things & experiences. 

Thank you and yes, your intuition is on point. I am incredibly sensitive, and always have been, but didn’t know for a while. I though there were bad thoughts and negative feelings too. The discovery of truth is such a joy, and that is what started the co-creating of the book. 

On 2/1/2021 at 3:47 AM, Tal said:

How do you heal yourself and develope spiritualy if you are so panicked of letting go ( because in the past i have let go and that led to very good experiences and also hell of experiences which freaked me out and made me traumatized). 

Know when to take a break and shift your focus on something else. Come back to it refreshed.

I used to push myself too hard at times, and it was hell. Still; there is value in those experiences, too. It's just not the healthiest way to do this work.

Establish a comfortable balance. Be in tune with your thoughts and feelings. Respect your boundaries. Cross them gently, gradually. You have all the time in the world.

@ivankiss Thanks, not to rush and go gradually is so important you are right. Because if you rush you have the backlash. 

@Nahm Ok I understand. If you know CBT is all about recognizing the relationship between thought, emotion and behavior and changing your feelings by changing the thought. What you are saying is like to fake it until you make it, so you express the higher emotion and then in accordance with that your feeling, thought and behavior changes. By expressing you are referring to visualizing or to physically or could be both? you try to let that emotion 'pop' up by 'controlling' it? Ok maybe I am asking about the small details but I want to hear your perspective :)

22 hours ago, Nahm said:

I though there were bad thoughts and negative feelings too

You mean you thought the sensitivity was bad thoughts and feelings?

I am also very sensitive and I have learned coping mechanisms from middleschool but I was thinking it was only me and I thought I was special. Now I know you and others exist;)

We have to be spiritual because of the sensitivity.

@Tal

2 hours ago, Tal said:

Ok I understand. If you know CBT is all about recognizing the relationship between thought, emotion and behavior and changing your feelings by changing the thought. What you are saying is like to fake it until you make it, so you express the higher emotion and then in accordance with that your feeling, thought and behavior changes. By expressing you are referring to visualizing or to physically or could be both? you try to let that emotion 'pop' up by 'controlling' it? Ok maybe I am asking about the small details but I want to hear your perspective

Directly experiencing vs conceptualizing an idea of the direct experience could be an important distinction.

Move slowly, deliberating, and gently up the scale, feeling & noticing each emotion feels slightly better than the last.

Do not rush or apply pressure, move up the scale patiently, lovingly & celebrate each step.

When a thought arises which does not resonate, forgive the thought, allow it to come & go, and a better feeling thought then arises in it’s place.

2 hours ago, Tal said:

You mean you thought the sensitivity was bad thoughts and feelings?

It seemed like there were you’s, bad thoughts and feelings. 

2 hours ago, Tal said:

I am also very sensitive and I have learned coping mechanisms from middleschool but I was thinking it was only me and I thought I was special. Now I know you and others exist;)

We have to be spiritual because of the sensitivity.

This points to the beauty of the direct experience of the tool. No one is more or less special.

Believing a conceptual thought, about comparing selves, is conceptualizing vs direct experience.  This is the good news, in the sense there isn’t anything which needs to be escaped from, avoided, or coped with, and there isn’t anyone which has to be anything. 

@Nahm

On 2/6/2021 at 9:08 PM, Nahm said:

Believing a conceptual thought, about comparing selves, is conceptualizing vs direct experience.

I feel special, with spiritual abilities that few others have. But I DON'T know.

in the sense there isn’t anything which needs to be escaped from, avoided, or coped with, and there isn’t anyone which has to be anything. 

This is true but there is also value on working towards self actualization( the work). And how does it feel to not care about anything? I'd like to hear your perspective.

No one is more or less special.

YOU ARE SPECIAL ;)

15 minutes ago, Tal said:

This is true but there is also value on working towards self actualization( the work). And how does it feel to not care about anything? I'd like to hear your perspective.

Feels wonderful. Infinite care. No value. No self to actualize. Nobody caring, nothing to care about. 

YOU ARE SPECIAL ;)

More or less.