Michael569

BEAUTY & PERFECTION

9 posts in this topic

@flume you may enjoy this :)

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

:x:x I simply love Jonna's videos. She's an amazing example of someone that is pursuing her life calling and purpose. She moved to a really rural place, just painting houses when she was 21 I guess. She was struggling a lot with money and just keeping warm. But she stayed because being there was what she loved. And today, she's a big youtuber, sharing quality content, artist and has a jewelry brand I think.

@Barbara indeed her life is brilliant demonstration of hero's journey. I admire everything she does and stands for. 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

Maybe this is also perfect and beautiful and a hero's journey 

Story of an Indian woman. 

Edited by Preety_India

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

She makes absolutely beautiful videos. I still can't imagine how people live any further north than I do, when it gets dark at 4PM I start to cry uncle. xD

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost