Stefan Heuer

Linear Physicality within Consciousness?

2 posts in this topic

Hey Leo, Hey fellas

I havent found this emptiness, nothingness, void everyone is talking about and neither did it just occur.

Anyhow, my question is regarding a statement of Leo's in his Quantum Mechanic video.

There he states, that Physicality takes place within consciousness and not that the brain produces consciousness.

OK, I got that, but that then still means, that within this timeless UNIVERSAL field of consciousness, there is a person or animal tapping into it with their perspective and that makes up every perspective(worm, bacteria, human, dog....) possible.

So for example, i took an MRI-Scan which is an appearence, but it is not an appeareance within consciousness that is priviledged to me but the staff and my doctor and everyone who can interpret the taken image. But now I'm confused about the notion of nonduality where all dualities collapse and therefore there should only be one observer and not so many right? 

Like I believe right now that my friends and family have just as a rich experience of the world in the year 2021 like me and my dog have but this notion of other identities (perspectives) in nonduality seems paradoxical. Can someone explain this to me?

Edited by Stefan Heuer

@Stefan Heuer It can’t be explained, only realised. 

But if you’re insistent on words, there are countless hours of lectures on this topic by a large number of spiritual teachers. Go to YouTube, you’ll find plenty. Or check Audible for paid audiobooks.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie