intotheblack

Marilyn Manson woke for his time

52 posts in this topic

Marilyn Manson on a talkshow in 1995.  They are discussing 'moshing' with other young people and parents.  Marilyn appears very smart and aware for the time, he's also very emotionally calm and articulate during interviews.  Apparently he has a genius IQ of 148.  what stage do you think he's at here?  the older generation in the audience are probably at stage blue? 

P.s I wish there were still talkshows like this, everyone having a discussion respectfully. 

another interview in 2001:

Edited by intotheblack

''Keep everyone afraid and they will consume''  Marylin Manson

So turns out he’s a master manipulator.   
Today Evan Rachel wood as announced she was abused by Manson back when they were together.  She had previously not named him until now... 

Could he be psychopathic? 

16A215F2-F178-4DA8-8F19-58A2404BED22.jpeg

Edited by intotheblack

I watched a documentary on Manson which portrayed him as very deeply Orange. His approach to music was more like a marketing project than a heartfelt artistic pursuit.

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

He was stage green-orange at that time (post-columbine). In mechanical animals era interviews he admitted that only during that period was he able to develop empathy for other people's pain. Not that he was a phony or anything, I think during Antichrist superstar he viewed himself more as a revolutionary rationalist kind, valuing reason over religion. So he still stood for something instead of setting out as a fake rockstar or something. (Not that his performances were mediocre, they were emotionally compelling).

I don't know about that evan Rachel thing, seems like there were no evidence at all. 

Edited by Megan Alecia

"We are like the spider. We weave our life and then move along in it. We are like the dreamer who dreams and then lives in the dream. This is true for the entire universe."

-- The Upanishads

Encyclopedia

@Carl-Richard it's deeper than that. I think he wanted influence but also genuinely was a creative type. 

Also if we watched the same documentary this is actually untrue. He was getting police threats and swarmed by religious fundamentalists yet continued and intensified his creative act/presence. A fake wouldn't go that far. 

Edited by Megan Alecia

"We are like the spider. We weave our life and then move along in it. We are like the dreamer who dreams and then lives in the dream. This is true for the entire universe."

-- The Upanishads

Encyclopedia

He's sounds like an Expert/Conscientious (orange) ego going against the tide of Conformist (blue) egos. Orange loves to use sex and profanity to mess with blue. xD But he is very calm and collected and I'm not really sure how to account for that aspect. Maybe a personality type?? 

@Megan Alecia take some more time to look into the evan rachel thing. It's pretty shocking but you'll soon get a better picture of him. 

Divest from the conceptual. Experience the actual.

1 hour ago, Megan Alecia said:

@Carl-Richard it's deeper than that. I think he wanted influence but also genuinely was a creative type. 

Also if we watched the same documentary this is actually untrue. He was getting police threats and swarmed by religious fundamentalists yet continued and intensified his creative act/presence. A fake wouldn't go that far. 

He isn't fake. He is doing his thing, but it doesn't seem like a normal artistic approach, atleast musically. For instance, he had never been a singer before he suddenly decided to perform. His approach consisted of creating a persona and garnering attention to his brand.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

2 hours ago, Megan Alecia said:

I don't know about that evan Rachel thing, seems like there were no evidence at all

She has been speaking out with the Me too movement about being abused, but never mentioned the name of who she was talking about. 
more people are now coming out with stories of abuse.. 

it sounds like there was a lot of sexual fetish going on with his relationships.  

4E5937DA-EC8D-4DE4-BA0D-4FE1A018EDB6.png

70C733CF-964D-46F8-A6B0-9989D645F544.png

46B846F2-A667-49B7-A1FD-5C7E05DBFFA4.png

FE53A376-0946-4960-A50F-77CA9E8C3192.png

Edited by intotheblack

46 minutes ago, WonderSeeker said:

He's sounds like an Expert/Conscientious (orange) ego going against the tide of Conformist (blue) egos. Orange loves to use sex and profanity to mess with blue. xD But he is very calm and collected and I'm not really sure how to account for that aspect. Maybe a personality type?? 

yeah, I was thinking the same, the rebellion of orange against blue.  That talk show portrays the blue orange divide pretty well.  

I think he shows some green in him also, Clearly for that time, he was very aware and woke about things going on in society.  He was also very encouraging of people to express themselves and would talk about embracing your dark side.  He knew how effected children would be growing up with religious parents etc.  He would push people to question things and not believe everything the media/church/parents say.

He knew a lot of things but obvz didn't do any real personal development on his own behaviour, which was full of fetish and manipulation. he did however embrace that side of him at the same time.

44 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

His approach consisted of creating a persona and garnering attention to his brand.

It isn't about his brand. He never was the money addict type, I mean he did it all on cocaine. He didn't do it for the money. 

-- The Upanishads

Encyclopedia

5 minutes ago, Megan Alecia said:

It isn't about his brand. He never was the money addict type, I mean he did it all on cocaine. He didn't do it for the money. 

yeah it was more about him wanting to express himself in rebellion against his christian upbringing, and getting his message out to the world. he was actually quoted as saying  “My goal isn’t to make money, it’s to try and survive and make a point.”

why they all turn out to be toxic.

3 hours ago, Megan Alecia said:

He was stage green-orange at that time (post-columbine). In mechanical animals era interviews he admitted that only during that period was he able to develop empathy for other people's pain. Not that he was a phony or anything, I think during Antichrist superstar he viewed himself more as a revolutionary rationalist kind, valuing reason over religion. So he still stood for something instead of setting out as a fake rockstar or something. (Not that his performances were mediocre, they were emotionally compelling).

I don't know about that evan Rachel thing, seems like there were no evidence at all. 

Given how much of a freak he is, I am going to say that he is guilty until proven innocent.

50 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

Given how much of a freak he is, I am going to say that he is guilty until proven innocent.

I mean, who would expect Marilyn to have a vanilla love life when it comes to his relationships.  He’s clearly a very dark person who is into dom-sub relationships 

@Hardkill is this cnn? What kind of reasoning is that. 

-- The Upanishads

Encyclopedia

8 hours ago, intotheblack said:

She has been speaking out with the Me too movement about being abused, but never mentioned the name of who she was talking about. 
more people are now coming out with stories of abuse.. 

it sounds like there was a lot of sexual fetish going on with his relationships.  

4E5937DA-EC8D-4DE4-BA0D-4FE1A018EDB6.png

70C733CF-964D-46F8-A6B0-9989D645F544.png

46B846F2-A667-49B7-A1FD-5C7E05DBFFA4.png

FE53A376-0946-4960-A50F-77CA9E8C3192.png

When ma boi Dan steps in, Credibility lezgo.