longusername12345

Half-Sex??

73 posts in this topic

44 minutes ago, coca said:

@Leo Gura

.With the juvenile university culture, raising my value among upper class/millionare jocks and frat boys seems like an enormous challenge. Still a kissless virgin because I haven't found any hot enough girls to fuck that haven't already fucked the entire social circle of privileged jocks and frat boys(in university now), I feel suicidal every day.

That attitude won't help you get laid. If any, it will make it worse.

@Javfly33 What attitude do you suggest I adopt then??

Your reply dosent seem very constructive, if anything it would make me feel worse.

15 minutes ago, coca said:

Your reply dosent seem very constructive, if anything it would make me feel worse.

If your goal is to score, be prepared to take any chance you got.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

14 minutes ago, coca said:

Yes, I imagine it afterwards that I might have written a bad reply.

But again, when you guys received a careful extended caring response much of the times you guys just dont give a crap and prefer keep defending your position and dogma, so personally I end up getting tired of trying to help.

Basically your complains are BS.

You don't need shit to get laid. Just good game .

I don't need to show how much cars I have or if went to that or this university to get laid in the club (or at daygame).

I seriously don't know where the fuck you guys get those ideas. I guess Reddit or 4chans communities from people than never go out and imagine pure fantasies from their home to justify their victim mentality.

5 minutes ago, coca said:

Yes, I imagine it afterwards that I 

@Javfly33 Who the fuck said I got those ideas off 4chan or reddit?

WTF You assumed so much out of my reply, labeling me right off the bat without knowing my situation. 

Do you realize that this is a university with a social scene? not a fucking bar or nightclub? 

im 19 i cant even go to bars or nightclubs 

Whatever. Getting laid is not about having money .

Pure victim mentality you have. At least recognize it bro

1 minute ago, coca said:

@Javfly33 Listen bro, if you dont wanna put effort into understanding my situation, then just dont reply,  when did I say you need a sports car and a rolex to get laid?

Your not trying to my understand my situation at all bro, do you know what section 8 , welfare,  and foodstamps even are

Do you know what its like to be raised in an abusive environment with struggling narcissist immigrant parents?

Do you know what its like to get arrested at 15 trying to earn some money for food,??

Watch your tone, dont assume you know me, you dont seem like your trying to help at all, bro.

Bro, I am just telling you the facts.

Everything that you are mentioning is valid, is justified that you have suffered, or that you did not deserve that.

That's fine. Yet what that story of yourself has to do with dating?

Literally, because I can't see the relationship. Unless you make it.

It's not that you are seeing that NOW you are going hungry and you are in a toxic environment. If that is the case, of course, it is an "excuse", but because of the mere fact that you will not be interested in dating in the first place. The same way I am not interested in jerking off when I am hungry or I am having a fight with someone.

So let's be clear. What is your situation NOW?

@Javfly33 Like I said, I am now recovering from this situation, I have made some money and been working on my self esteem. However the university is still a SOCIAL SCENE, are you familiar with how frats and jocks act?

10 minutes ago, coca said:

@Javfly33 Like I said, I am now recovering from this situation, I have made some money and been working on my self esteem. However the university is still a SOCIAL SCENE, are you familiar with how frats and jocks act?

No, what do they do?

I don't believe all the university girls are rich brats mate.

And either way you still can sleep with them if you got solid game so it's not an excuse.

I consider excuse if your current home or financial situation is bad enough to not being able to be concerned with dating.

But I don't consider excuse not having social proof. One of the things of game is buying social proof organically. ?

2 hours ago, coca said:

You're finding excuses to not get laid. Typical case of self-handicapping.

Self-handicapping (wiki): 

"People withdraw effort or create obstacles to successes so they can maintain public and private self-images of competence."

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-handicapping

Edited by Carl-Richard

@Carl-Richard Where am I finding excuses to not get laid? I am explaining my situation as I am unable to go to nightclubs or bars, and am stuck in a social scene.

16 minutes ago, coca said:

@Carl-Richard Where am I finding excuses to not get laid? I am explaining my situation as I am unable to go to nightclubs or bars, and am stuck in a social scene.

You can game in social normal situations. 

Having said that, with covid now is a little more difficult.

But once it wears off, you shouldn´t have

Good luck man. And my apologies i´ve made you feel bad or limited. Wasn´t my intention @coca

5 hours ago, coca said:

Every time I hear you saying some provocative truth like this, I cant help but get angry. Im still 19, trying to raise my value as a man, but feel like im at a huge disadvantage being raised in the "hood, in a toxic abusive, dogmatic religious (not allowed to talk to girls or think about sex), isolated low income  environment (welfare,section8,foodstamps) as Armenian immigrants.With the juvenile university culture, raising my value among upper class/millionare jocks and frat boys seems like an enormous challenge. Still a kissless virgin because I haven't found any hot enough girls to fuck that haven't already fucked the entire social circle of privileged jocks and frat boys(in university now), I feel suicidal every day.

I don't know your situation but this website has a lot of useful shit: https://www.goodlookingloser.com/laid/online-dating/lose-your-virginity

Research emotional mastery FOR SURE. Do a shitton of research on that.

Meditate consistently

Watch Leo's Sex videos 

Read books on relationships, sex, social situations, etc etc (if you can, buy the booklist)

Also take responsibility for your life (be willing to do your very best to change your shitty situations), and half a fucking blast doing it.

And take action. Fuck up. Laugh. Cry. Fuck up some more. And keep learning. Never stop learning.

Obviously I'm not the absolute best source of advice but I'm almost 100% positive if you do these things a lot of your problems can be solved.

13 hours ago, Bando said:

@longusername12345 But expect her not to feel the same way about you after you fumbled the bag :D

Shittttt, is there any way to get her sexually attracted again?

12 hours ago, Arcangelo said:

This girl is a MAJOR slut. Fucking in the back seat with the other dude driving, she was probably expecting the other dude to join FFS

I mean in a sense, yes, she lost her virginity at age 12 to an 18 year old and fucked a few more dudes in that age range, all without condoms.

Slut is often a derogatory term. She's not less of a person for sure but she is one experienced motherfucker and I do not know what diseases I got haha. She's a sweet person though. Always loving to everybody. But often acts from a sense of obligation.

1 hour ago, coca said:

Why do you need to go to nightclubs or bars?

1 hour ago, coca said:

stuck in a social scene.

I would fucking love to be stuck in a social scene.

Daygame? No bars or clubs? That would be paradise for me. Except for the masks and the social distancing.

But isn't everyone receiving classes online?

Dear @coca  my advice to you is to give up. Just. Give. Up. In the sense of expecting to get laid anytime soon.

Please don't give up on living.

Keep living@coca  once you give up everything is gonna be easier. I battled with depression from age 31 to 33. I thought about suicide a lot. I am glad I survived. PM me if you wanna talk

Arc

We should  open a PANDEMIC TIMES FLIRTING/GETTING LAID/WHATEVER..thread, shouldn't we? :D

10 hours ago, coca said:

@Leo Gura

Still a kissless virgin because I haven't found any hot enough girls to fuck that haven't already fucked the entire social circle of privileged jocks and frat boys(in university now), I feel suicidal every day.

Stop thinking negative thoughts and just go out and talk to more girls. That's the simply solution. You can't think your way out of this situation.

Be very mindful of your negative thoughts. You need to learn to channel your mental energies towards productive action.

Move to a city which has lots of hot girls. Talk to them frequently. Problem solved. If you can't move now, start making plans to move and build the resources to move. This laying of plans will lift your depression.

The reason you're depressed is because you have no hope. And the reason you have no hope is because you're not thinking far enough outside the box and taking radical ownership of your life situation.

You are young and there are literally thousands of hot girls you can meet and sleep with if you really wanted to. But you don't really want to do the work for it. Hence you're depressed.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Did you read the rest of my replies in the read? I am in a big city with many hot girls (at my university, which I worked very hard to get into, top school), I just dont feel confident talking to them because I know they have options with many frat boys and jocks. I want to do the work for it, I have taken radical ownership of my life, I just feel like COVID has completely derailed my efforts. 

10 minutes ago, coca said:

@Leo Gura Did you read the rest of my replies in the read? I am in a big city with many hot girls (at my university, which I worked very hard to get into, top school), I just dont feel confident talking to them because I know they have options with many frat boys and jocks. I want to do the work for it, I have taken radical ownership of my life, I just feel like COVID has completely derailed my efforts. 

Sorry, didn't read that far.

In that case, your victim mentality is even more bullshit. As long as there are hot girls around, you can get them by talking to them. Frat boys and jocks are irrelevant. Why do you even think about them?

Yes, Covid sucks for pickup. Wait it out like the rest of us. You are so young the rest of your life is still ahead of you. I didn't even start pickup until 26/27.

What I wouldn't give to be back in college again. OMG, like shooting fish in a teapot with a shotgun.

Cheer up bro. Have a long-view perspective. Covid will end and you will get much better with girls if you work at it. Jocks don't matter. So all is good. If the girls are as slutty as you say, then you should have no problem sleeping with them. Sluttiness works in your favor if you make yourself into a high quality guy. She will fuck a few jocks, then fuck you, see how much better you are, and stick with you.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.