Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Focus Shift

Does Quantum Mechanics Prove Mysticism?

4 posts in this topic

Erwin Schrödinger argues that we don't necessarily need to use science as the only way of understanding the world. I find this especially peculiar considering he was one of the founders of Quantum Mechanics. His interest in Vedanta and Eastern Mysticism is also of interest as well. Does Quantum Mechanics scientifically "prove" Eastern Philosophy? Or, do the discoveries of quantum mechanics open us to a worldview that is similar to what the Vedic texts describe? 

Connect with us here:

https://linktr.ee/focusshiftmedia

@Focus Shift that episode is a gem and you can also find courses on quantum mechanics through the Great Courses if you wanna dive deeper technically.  You can dive into the life and work of Neils Bohr who was, in my opinion, was among the greatest physicist of all time - and possibly a mystic.  Definitely a philosopher first and a visionary.

Einstein was too but came around rather late in the game imo - to mysticism  - i don't think he wanted to let the limits of science go.  Quantum entanglement was the straw that broke the camel's back and he called it "spooky action at a distance".

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.