r0ckyreed

The External World Does Exist: Reality is more than Consciousness

213 posts in this topic

Cut the bullshit and your smartassery. They will get you nowhere here.

Neither of you have a clue what Truth is. It would be nice of you to admit it, at least to yourselves.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

OK boss. :)

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Neither of you have a clue what Truth is. It would be nice of you to admit it, at least to yourselves.

That's what I am saying... I don't know what Truth is... especially not the Absolute one. I know a little something, what all is possible to experience in this existence... it is weird beyond belief, yes. You know it, too... But "Absolute Truth"? Nope. :)

Then don't be rude to those who know that this is all a dream, a hallucination. But, oops, you have no other chance but being so if they are dreaming you like that. 

@r0ckyreed "The External World Does Exist: Reality is more than Consciousness"

the external world exists. reality is made of consciousness. consciousness has dervition. reality has layers. covid - 19, or anything happen to the world without one individual person imagination. reality would be imagination for only one individual person who is Imagining. not for absolute infinity. reality is consciousness dervition : for example games are people conscious dervition, if the game also have an ability to create game for itself with the help of AI algorithm, it become another conscious dervition. absolute God is pure consciousness, without any attributes alloted to it. solpism is also consciousness dervition. it is included in reality, not reality itself. reality has solpistic feature not reality is solpistic. Imagination is also a part of reality, not reality is imagination. 

On 2/4/2021 at 2:34 PM, Leo Gura said:

I quoted a random post.

Have you ever been aware of me? of my room? my fingers? Why not?

Can you change the color of my table? why not?

why cant you control your dream, make things by will or change them? 

(if we are all one infinite reality consciousness, and if you know and have experienced it)

3 minutes ago, Vibroverse said:

Each imagination has its own limits. 

so there are two, there are even imaginations... there are limits, there is two, there is me and external (i didn't say its matter)

When you are in a dream, it is all one but you experience multiplicity and diversity of objects. 

39 minutes ago, Vibroverse said:

When you are in a dream, it is all one but you experience multiplicity and diversity of objects. 

A dream is produced in the brain (yes, a dream is all one, or in ONE, because a dream also has a multiplicity and diversity of objects that are made of ,, dreamy thoughts) )... Reality is replicated in production in the brain. Its like a camera-photo-world. The Camera makes a photo of the world. A dream is a photo without the world... but there is a camera, a photo, and a world... Non-dualty is a dogma made about the photo, and/or the camera's experience of the(her) photo... denying the camera and the world (dogmatic denying)

The prove is, when you kill me the dream is gone, and my perception, brain production, awareness, and whatnot, but the reality stays... you're still alive, and all the things are there

The dream analogy is an unjust equalization of different things (reality-dream).

So the reality is a multiplicity and diversity of objects. Those objects must not be matter, but there are not one, as you and me, are not the same one, and there is separation, while (some kind of ) connections still can be present...

your logic, would in everyday world, when trying to be practical sound like:

hey her is a computer, it has a hardware and a software... no, there is only software (a non dualist)...

Then you take the pc or the phone in your hand and show it to the ,,software" guy and what then... how to have this kind of argument... logic and truth should work in every scale... in this relative world, on an everyday level youre just denying the obvious hardware...

even if we go to the fullscale truth, we don't know what matter is, is is it even there, what the truth is, but you, the nondualist, are dogmatic about your experience and first person awareness, youre giving it alfa and omega totality attribution which it doesnt have, and then youre forcefully applying it to everything and trying to explain and fuse everything with it... like in the everyday world when someone in a practical manner would deny the hardware but acknowledge the existence of the software, so are you denying proves and facts about the world and separate existence, and you are only accepting and acknowledging the first person experience and awareness, after which youre getting dogmatic and defining everything with it... youre even fusing other fist person experiences and awareness into ONE, your own without any proof or even experience to back it up (you never experienced me, my room) such a hardcore dogma and delusion...

1 hour ago, Dino D said:

hey her is a computer, it has a hardware and a software... no, there is only software (a non dualist)...

That comparison doesn't work. 

The relationship between software and hardware is completely different than the relationship between Consciousness and what you would call an external objective material reality. 

1 hour ago, Dino D said:

... logic and truth should work in every scale... in this relative world, 

It does. When one says that a bullet is imaginary and then dies from a bullet, then that was not a failure of our spiritual truth. Absolute Truth is still Absolute Truth even when it fails to ensure practicality and survival. Practicality and survival are purely imaginary. They can only be conceived of when believing in an imaginary relative truth.

1 hour ago, Dino D said:

without any proof or even experience to back it up 

Direct experience is proof. No logic or words will ever prove our claims. You need higher consciousness. Thats the only way.

Edited by GreenWoods