r0ckyreed

The External World Does Exist: Reality is more than Consciousness

213 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Not all the time. The illusion of helping you is still powerful and sticky.

But you have to consider that there's literally nothing better to do. Anything you do is equally pointless, so you might as well help people out and follow your passions. People will act nicer towards you and the world will be a nicer place to live.

Remember, selfishness still causes suffering. So living your life selfishly will not feel so good for you even if you are the only one in the Universe. If you rape someone, you will still go to jail.

We turn this all into a mental masturbation constantly. 

Maybe others exist and don't exist at the same time. Existing as you in a sense. I love your passion and no bs approach. 

Edited by Vibroverse

At some point we really have to say "alright, I am imagining all this shit into being and I take responsibility for what I'm frickin creating".

@Leo Gura I have to admit... At this point I'm still confused. I understand on a theoretical level no one on here exists, but I still cannot fathom the idea that others are not also experiencing  consciousness - the concept that God only experiences one bubble at a time  I've had awakenings to oneness and love in the past, but maybe I will never know without 5-meo. It was clearly not a deep enough awakening anyhow.

56 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

The reality is that you awaken and then that's it. There's nothing left to do. There is no one to save, nothing to fix.

Is it the feeling of responsibility of your creation as God that makes you still be active and willing to have change?

Others exist but there are infinite parallel versions of them. There are infinite parallel realities here now. Every thought you have about them is a reality. It is an alternate version of them which exists right here and now. This is a dream, remember. Every aspect of them you imagine is real. Everything you imagine is vibrating as a possibility, big or small. Everything is consciousness, everything is awareness. So fuck it all. Script them as you want them to be and let go of all the bs. 

26 minutes ago, Godishere said:

@Leo Gura I have to admit... At this point I'm still confused.

And you will be until after some deep awakening.

26 minutes ago, Godishere said:

I understand on a theoretical level no one on here exists, but I still cannot fathom the idea that others are not also experiencing  consciousness - the concept that God only experiences one bubble at a time  I've had awakenings to oneness and love in the past, but maybe I will never know without 5-meo. It was clearly not a deep enough awakening anyhow.

You must awaken deeper.

21 minutes ago, Snader said:

Is it the feeling of responsibility of your creation as God that makes you still be active and willing to have change?

I'm just following my passions. It's not some obligation. I do this because I enjoy it.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

There is a further wrinkle here. Since imagination is reality, you could say that by imagining others you make them "real". In a relative sense. You literally create others in the way you create rocks and cars. So.... if you want to play life like others are real, you can. Nothing is really taken away from you. You can dive into and out of the illusion and enjoy it from both angles.

It's like a video game. It doesn't have to be "real" to be fun. Enjoy the game as a game. Don't take it too seriously.

This is a healthy perspective imo, instead of being like "nah my kids are an illusion they could starve for all I care lmao". Integration is key

33 minutes ago, Ry4n said:

"nah my kids are an illusion they could starve for all I care lmao"

That's your straw man. Truth has nothing to do with how you act.

The mind imagines these straw men as part of it's defense against realizing Aloneness.

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

One of the biggest traps in this work is the fantasy that you will become this great teacher and savior of mankind. Well, that turns out to be an illusion the ego imagined in order to feel a sense of purpose and meaning. The reality is that you awaken and then that's it. There's nothing left to do. There is no one to save, nothing to fix.

Then why go through developmental stages to raise your consciousness? Why not just renounce everything and meditate? 

@Leo Gura You say that only I have experience and feelings. But my mother and father don't have their own experience because I am imaging them?

And me (as Niv) is the only one that has an experience of its own?

Edited by Nivsch

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

1 hour ago, Vision said:

Then why go through developmental stages to raise your consciousness? Why not just renounce everything and meditate? 

Your question is a nonsequiter.

5 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

@Leo Gura You say that only I have experience and feelings. But my mother and father don't have their own experience because I am imaging them?

You asking me what I already answered a bunch of times here.

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Or if you really want a mindfuck, smoke some salvia.

You really send out mixed messages about salvia. xD

Just now, fridjonk said:

Do not smoke salvia.

@Leo Gura ???

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

38 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

6 hours ago, Vibroverse said:

My theory is that they exist but in their own infinity/universe and their reality is not like yours.

In your Infinity/Universe that part of you (your parents) don't have a POV experiencing what you see they experience.

But I think they exist as a potencially another universe/God.

I think there are an infinite number of God's/Infinities

43 minutes ago, fridjonk said:

Well, thats assuming you want a mindfuck. Three things I would never touch even if I was a psychonaut is Salvia, Datura (or any Nightshade plant) and DPH. Its just not worth it. 

If you do want to lose complete touch with your regular reality or perhaps die physically then these drugs are for you... But who wants that!

Edited by Rilles

Dont look at me! Look inside!

19 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

My theory is that they exist but in their own infinity/universe and their reality is not like yours.

In your Infinity/Universe that part of you (your parents) don't have a POV experiencing what you see they experience.

But I think they exist as a potencially another universe/God.

I think there are an infinite number of God's/Infinities

Makes sense. In each ones reality only that one has free will. 

1 hour ago, Nivsch said:

Seems like that is what Leo is saying.

Personally I think others are experiencing too. If they wouldn't, then you could torture other beings and they wouldn't feel anything. No one would do that, except people who completely lack empathy. No way.