Muhammad Jawad

If I do not exist then who is thinking?

10 posts in this topic

Hello Friends :-)

I hope you are doing well.

I have a few more questions:

If no one is thinking and thoughts are just getting born in consciousness and God/Me is aware of those thoughts. Then why there are specific thoughts but not random. Who decides to think something specific? 

Are objects, thoughts, etc... are automatically and randomly getting born or coming out of God/Me/Awareness/consciousness? Or God/Me creating them consciously?

Suppose if any specific thought gets born did god decided to create that specific thought or it just got came out automatically?

Waiting for the Help 

Thanks

Me & My World is the imagination of The Nothing. 

I don't know.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

Well, you know.

The only way you're gonna get satisfying answers to any of your existential questions if you actually sit down and contemplate. Watching a few videos and reading some books/forum posts are quite necessary, but after a certain point they become a distraction and you get stuck in mental gymnastics.

1 minute ago, nistake said:

Well, you know.

The only way you're gonna get satisfying answers to any of your existential questions if you actually sit down and contemplate. Watching a few videos and reading some books/forum posts are quite necessary, but after a certain point they become a distraction and you get stuck in mental gymnastics.

True that. 

1 hour ago, Gesundheit said:

I don't know.

Who knows?

1 hour ago, Kalo said:

You exist, as God. 

Do I (God) think? Or am I just aware of thoughts appearing and disappearing?

1 hour ago, nistake said:

Well, you know.

I sit and spend days on contempolation and when I don't understand anything then I visit forum for help.

Is this forum not for help of those who are stuck at different stages in their spiritual journey?

1 hour ago, Vibroverse said:

True that. 

Will you friends lose something if you will share your understanding with me so I can proceed with my contemplation and grown in my spiritual development.

This forum is my only source to ask for help in my spiritual journey.

In my spiritual journey I am going through the stage of loneliness where you feel alone because no one understand you.

This forum is the only place which give me hope.

Me & My World is the imagination of The Nothing. 

Friend, of course we are more than willing to share our understandings with you, and one of the most important understandings I wanna share with you and everyone is that point. You already know all of these, it is just that you think you need "outer" agreement with your understanding. I wanna tell you that you got it, it is just that you're not aware yet that you got it. You don't need to hear our agreements because we are all FICKLE. We keep changing our minds. But your inner self is not like that. So go for THAT opinion, go for THAT agreement. 

Edited by Vibroverse

It's all good man. The forum is here to discuss anything you like, however, the answers you seek cannot be found anywhere else but within you. And yes, sometimes it means that you'll feel lonely, misunderstood and lost. The really tricky part in this whole business is that most of the time you won't find the answers by using your logical and rational mind. However, don't get discouraged, this is the path. You're on good track though, maybe you just need to be more patient.

No one

If no one is thinking and thoughts are just getting born in consciousness and God/Me is aware of those thoughts. Then why there are specific thoughts but not random. Who decides to think something specific? 

Isn't "The thoughts are consistent and specific" a thought itself? Consistency might be an illusion as you rely on your memories, but your memories also just pop up like every single thought and action. 

Are objects, thoughts, etc... are automatically and randomly getting born or coming out of God/Me/Awareness/consciousness? Or God/Me creating them consciously?

I don't know about this but I think since God is prior to "Who", I think it's wrong to say that God is doing anything like a person would. But at the same time God is everything and pure being. 

Suppose if any specific thought gets born did god decided to create that specific thought or it just got came out automatically?

As I said God is prior to "Who" so I think it's wrong to think of God doing stuff like person. And from my direct experience it all just comes up automatically and spontaneously, I really have no say. Since I do not exist in the first place. Each of these words and your thoughts while reading this and also after when you think on this, each and every moment of that thought came up spontaneously and automatically. 

All of this said tho, you have to see all these for yourself, this is just like pointers

Edited by Swarnim

@Muhammad Jawad I would second what others have said here, you need to do the work to find out the answers. 

I made the mistake too of trying to find the answers from other people. I know that you think that if you just ask enough then you will "get it". It isn't like that. What you are looking for is prior to thought and what is revealed doesn't come in the form of "knowledge" in the traditional sense of the word. It's so counter intuitive. Nobody can give you the answers, period. 

The best advice I can give is to stop wasting years (like I did) and do the practices. 

Watch some of Leo's videos, get yourself on the right track and then meditate, do self inquiry, yoga, shamanic breathing, psychedelics, buy Leo's book list. Whatever it takes. You really need to put the time in. Nobody can unravel this for you. 

Sorry to be so blunt and good luck ?

Edited by Jonty

@Muhammad Jawad Stop asking us and do self-inquiry. You cannot figure this out logically.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.