Yoshy

Nicotine gum to create habits

9 posts in this topic

I thought about using nicotine gums to reinforce a desired habit by only chewing nicotine gums during doing that habit I want to build  . ( I dont smoke ) 

Building habits is difficult for me and I lack discipline , can I trick my brain into liking an activity trough nicotine ? 

Really? Are you sure you want to get addicted to nicotine conciously? 

@BlackMaze yes , I am so tired of not achieving what I plan to do . I’m tricking my brain ´s dopamin circuits . I will let of nicotine gums of course and use regular gums. 
Also nicotine is kind of a nootropic and it is harmless . 

Nicotine is shit bro. Just figure out how to hack your brain. Affirmations and stuff. 

It worked for me with coffee & good music for working out. If I never drank coffee and listened to good music I wouldn't have established the habit. So yes, it would probably work. You will just build a nicotine addiction and you will have to face the consequences of that.

Read Neuro-Wisdom. It's not exactly about this but it explains why it works.

This might just be the dumbest shit I've read all week

Breathing in, I calm my body.

Breathing out, I smile.

Have you tried gratitude journaling and affirmations? Also you can try setting a timer to focus on the task and then taking a break to do something you find really fun when the timer goes off. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost