Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jse

Snap!

5 posts in this topic

A lifetime (I'm 59) of on/off searching for the higher truths in this life, and after only a few days with Leo's amazingly-clear videos, some of my more profound life experiences and half-understandings are beginning to snap into place.

Examples:

* I've always had the suspicion that my moments of creativity came from a place "outside" my self.  Leo has helped me crystallize this vague idea into clarity, as my personal life experience and Leo's views fit together like a glove.

* The initial struggle to let go of the ego on psychedelics, and the terror that ensues from continuing to fight temporary ego death (by not "pulling the ripcord" and not letting go) - this is not different from the struggle to let go of the ego in everyday life.  From personal experience, both lead to great suffering.

* I've often confused weak egos with people who were closer to "enlightenment".  Now I understand that the path to The Truth necessitates an ego becoming large enough for its suffering to become unbearable, before it gets to the point where it can be seen (at least by me) for what it really is.

There is no doubt in this slow-learner's mind, that all this powerful knowledge had to wait until the right time and amount of experience for it to fall into place for me.  My advice to younger truth-seekers, for all that is worth: beware of impatience and frustration on your quest for self-actualization - the time will come when all snaps into place.

Finally, this being is yet to personally experience the infinite in this life, but I am already eternally thankful for this amazing opportunity.

Edited by jse
poor grammar

18 hours ago, jse said:

My advice to younger truth-seekers, for all that is worth: beware of impatience and frustration on your quest for self-actualization - the time will come when all snaps into place.

Thanks, I personally needed advice like that right now. I'm 19 and am currently going through the impatience and frustration that you're talking about. It feels like trying to crack my head from the inside out through sheer will. I even made a drawing to express how I feel about it.

CCF10052016_00002_cropped.jpg