Eva

Offering pro bono professional organizing coaching

2 posts in this topic

Hey Actualized.org members! I've been a long time follower of Leo's and figured I'd might find some like-minded and interested people in here.

My life's purpose is professional organizing. I've received certificates in several countries in organizing courses (Europe and United States) and started to have clients who to help with home/office organizing projects. If professional organizing is unfamiliar field to you (as it is to many), then let's just say it's Konmaring your sh*t out. As an organizing coach I'll help you strategise, implement and follow through on your project. 

I'm currently studying in a coaching program and specializing in organizing. As a part of the program we need to have several practice clients who we don't know in advance (via video/audio calls, 4 meetings, 60 minutes a session). Since I've renounced social media a long time ago I have no interested going back there because of this. Rather, I wanted to utilize my current interests and networks on trying to find these practice clients.

Check out if these apply to you and you'd be wanting to participate and help me with my studies:

- Strong spoken English
- Possibility to have video/audio calls 
- Motivation and resources (time, energy) to tackle small organizing projects at home or at an office
- Possibility to work in Eastern European Time Zone (UTC+2)

There are no costs to the client. Your participation and feedback at the end of the sessions is the best reward.
If you're interested you can contact me at reetevim@gmail.com

Hey all! I've gotten to meet such cool people through this offering, thank you all for participating :-) I'm so happy to be of assistance. There are still a couple of client spots open for participants, so if you're interested hit me up with an email!