Gesundheit

Is God enlightened?

5 posts in this topic

It probably sounds like a funny question, but I'm asking seriously.

Is God enlightened? On some level, it's kinda nonsensical to ask such a question. Yet, on another, I think it makes some sense at least.

I guess what I'm asking here is: What does that question even mean? Or maybe how to approach it properly?

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

Depends on which god you're talking about and in which context. God is a duality. 

Edited by Vibroverse

God Ultimate cannot be enlightened. It is Light itself.

God Immanent may or may not enlightened, depending on that form's current state of Conscious awareness.

God is not one or the other. God is not nondual vs. dual. God is not nonexistence vs. existence. God is all One, in different states of reality.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

Enlightenment exists at the level of the individual, in duality. God includes this as it is everything. So yes, God is also enlightened when it is fractured into a dual state of consciousness through an individual who realises non duality. But it reahes further into non dual states of consciousness, the formless, where enlightenment as a concept becomes irrelevant

Please keep a lid on the dumb questions.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.