levani

if you were to die tomorrow...

54 posts in this topic

40 minutes ago, modmyth said:

@LastThursday  That painting definitely has the type of yellow sepia palette that I love.

And that would be ideal, yes. There is something about wrapping up the loose ends of life and the sense of completing it well, however it went and however it ends too.

yes, this sounds great.thank you.

I would do nothing different. Why does it matter if I die now, tomorrow or in 100 years?

I hate being the one to take a question too seriously all the time but realistically I'd sit with all my family and go over memories and give them all my money. 

Alternatively, if my family was unavailable I would begin my drug fueled adventure with a few 5meo breakthroughs. At which point I would contact my craziest friends, obtain the most pureeeeee cocaine I could get my hands on...and continue to go on the most insane, alcohol and drug fueled party bender, ever and have loadsssss of sex and just give everyone loads of cocaine lol. It's probably low consciousness, but I'm just being honest lol.

Then ofcourse I'd go to church at the very last second to confess all my sins so to ensure that I go straight to the pearly gates hahahahaha

Edited by Aaron p

2 hours ago, Aaron p said:

I hate being the one to take a question too seriously all the time but realistically I'd sit with all my family and go over memories and give them all my money. 

Alternatively, if my family was unavailable I would begin my drug fueled adventure with a few 5meo breakthroughs. At which point I would contact my craziest friends, obtain the most pureeeeee cocaine I could get my hands on...and continue to go on the most insane, alcohol and drug fueled party bender, ever and have loadsssss of sex and just give everyone loads of cocaine lol. It's probably low consciousness, but I'm just being honest lol.

Then ofcourse I'd go to church at the very last second to confess all my sins so to ensure that I go straight to the pearly gates hahahahaha

I laughed very loud! ;)

2 hours ago, Dancer said:

I would do nothing different. Why does it matter if I die now, tomorrow or in 100 years?

Can't argue with that logic, well I could but you knowwhatImean

Isn't it funny how it always resolves to Love? I would spend time with the people I Love. I would eat the food that fills me with Love. I would feel the music that inspires Love. What is the common denominator here? ?

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

Just now, Moksha said:

Isn't it funny how it always resolves to Love? I would spend time with the people I Love. I would eat the food that fills me with Love. I would feel the music that inspires Love. What is the common denominator here? ?

ooo

6 hours ago, Moksha said:

lol.

On 31/01/2021 at 9:41 PM, Aaron p said:

Then ofcourse I'd go to church at the very last second to confess all my sins so to ensure that I go straight to the pearly gates

May as well believe in heaven and God, just in case:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pascal's_wager

All stories and explanations are false.

I’d prob smoke some meth then compulsively do wild shit I’d never be confident in doing normally. Or I’d do a lot of MDMA and have deep conversations with all my closet loved ones so they remember me in a impactful way.

still same.....plus i would hold my mother's and father's hands.....#innerchild

On 2021.01.29. at 2:00 PM, levani said:

what would you do today ?

how would you spend your time ?

What a fantastic day this will be, 24 hours until uninterrupted eternal bliss. I would just close off to people and spend time in the nature, walking in some direction to a forest or something.