Muhammad Jawad

Does GOD (The Omnipotent) have the power to make 2+2=5?

41 posts in this topic

21 minutes ago, Depersonilized said:

Yes. Just add a 1 ;)

hmmm. yeah. Thanks :-)

Me & My World is the imagination of The Nothing. 

19 minutes ago, EnRoute said:

Take 30mg of N,N-DMT and you'll have a meeting with God.

I have N, N-DMT but I am not sure if it's real DMT or not. If it is pure or not. And I don't know how to take it. I don't have experience of smoking. 

@Muhammad Jawad

4 hours ago, Muhammad Jawad said:

In the following video, Osho says: "Even God can not make 2+2 = 5".

Now what I am thinking is that The One who can make 2+2=4 possible why he can not make 2+2=5 possible?

you have to understand why he is saying these first. osho said God created a law that he even can't destroyed. you have to understand absolute God doesn't even use number. number is a human thing not a God. it is a lowest human conscious derivation. if God do that the entire universe will collapse. in the first place God doesn't use number. as God you yourself can do it. there is no problem if you say 2+2 =5. nothing stop it from being, by being what it is, it actually become true. these is low consciousness question.

I think that osho means that it is in the nature of God to be as he is and that it cannot be otherwise. I think he's right but who knows. I have never seen a talk by osho, wonderful, inspiring. thanks for sharing

@Muhammad Jawad This is what I am afraid of. That shamanic breathing will weaken my mathematical skills. SirWladimir claimed, it did it to him, somewhere in the mega-thread for scham.breathing. It doesn´t bother him. But it would bother me!

26 minutes ago, Conscious life said:

you have to understand why he is saying these first. osho said God created a law that he even can't destroyed. you have to understand absolute God doesn't even use number. number is a human thing not a God. it is a lowest human conscious derivation. if God do that the entire universe will collapse. in the first place God doesn't use number. as God you yourself can do it. there is no problem if you say 2+2 =5. nothing stop it from being, by being what it is, it actually become true. these is low consciousness question.

Right. Thanks

17 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

I think that osho means that it is in the nature of God to be as he is and that it cannot be otherwise. I think he's right but who knows. I have never seen a talk by osho, wonderful, inspiring. thanks for sharing

Maybe. Yeah. Thanks

16 minutes ago, Hulia said:

This is what I am afraid of. That shamanic breathing will weaken my mathematical skills. SirWladimir claimed, it did it to him, somewhere in the mega-thread for scham.breathing. It doesn´t bother him. But it would bother me!

Hahahah. I don't think that it can weaken your mathematical skills.

Stupid = Smart 

Fuck = Shit

Devil = God 

I = You 

Shamanic breathing will make life like a day at the beach. 

Love life and your Health, INFJ Visionary

Well it usually makes you forget everything you know, all the stored database of your brain in a sense. You become spontaneity, no memorized etc knowledges. 

And quantum physics clearly shows us that 2+2=5. 1 electron + 1 electron = 1 electron. 

@Muhammad Jawad Watch Leo's videos called "What Is Actuality" and then "What Is Truth". 

I'm sure that both will help you. Try to pay attention to what is right here and right now. 

I come from a Christian background and found it difficult initially to let go of the dogmatic idea of God that I'd been taught by the Church and the surrounding culture. It's hard, but you have to try and drop all of those ideas before you can start to make progress. Imagine coming into non-duality like a child, with no preconceived ideas of what you're looking for. 

Check those videos out though, they changed everything for me. ?

Edited by Jonty

1 hour ago, diamondpenguin said:

Stupid = Smart 

Fuck = Shit

Devil = God 

I = You 

Great

1 hour ago, diamondpenguin said:

Shamanic breathing will make life like a day at the beach.

Can you explain the above statement in more detail?

I am doing Shamanic Breathing continuously for the last 14 days 30 mins Daily. 

1 hour ago, Vibroverse said:

Well it usually makes you forget everything you know, all the stored database of your brain in a sense. You become spontaneity, no memorized etc knowledges. 

Right.

1 hour ago, Vibroverse said:

And quantum physics clearly shows us that 2+2=5. 1 electron + 1 electron = 1 electron. 

OK

50 minutes ago, Jonty said:

Watch Leo's videos called "What Is Actuality" and then "What Is Truth".

Sure. I will watch these videos as soon as possible.

Try to pay attention to what is right here and right now.

OK.

I come from a Christian background and found it difficult initially to let go of the dogmatic idea of God that I'd been taught by the Church and the surrounding culture. It's hard, but you have to try and drop all of those ideas before you can start to make progress. Imagine coming into non-duality like a child, with no preconceived ideas of what you're looking for.

OK... Right...

51 minutes ago, Jonty said:

Check those videos out though, they changed everything for me. ?

Sure. Thanks a lot :-)

If You write 2+2=5 on the paper, it exists/happens. Since we are all gods, You created it. You made it true.?

11 minutes ago, At awe said:

If You write 2+2=5 on the paper, it exists/happens. Since we are all gods, You created it. You made it true.?

Exactly but Osho Says: "That's not possible".

2+2=10 if you are working in base 4.

2+2=11 if you are working in base 3.

15 minutes ago, Corpus said:

2+2=10 if you are working in base 4.

2+2=11 if you are working in base 3.

What does that mean?

1 minute ago, Muhammad Jawad said:

What does that mean?

There are many bases in mathematics. Our daily base is base 10. Changing your base you can equate anything to anything, in a sense.