Muhammad Jawad

Does GOD (The Omnipotent) have the power to make 2+2=5?

41 posts in this topic

In the following video, Osho says: "Even God can not make 2+2 = 5".

Now what I am thinking is that The One who can make 2+2=4 possible why he can not make 2+2=5 possible?

If HE can make 2+2=4 possible then he has the power to make 2+2=5 possible as well.

The way you know and think that 2+2=4.

God can modify the existence in a way that you will start to think that 2+2=5.

Maybe I am wrong and missing something. 

Would like to have some clarification on this.

Thanks

Me & My World is the imagination of The Nothing. 

There's no 1 or 2 or 5. All numbers are imaginary abstract constructs made-up by the mind. Deconstruct the mind, and there won't be a problem.

1+0-3=653

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

Stop making God out to be anything other than you.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

9 minutes ago, Gesundheit said:

There's no 1 or 2 or 5. All numbers are imaginary abstract constructs made-up by the mind. Deconstruct the mind, and there won't be a problem.

1+0-3=653

Do you mean which mind has created these numbers and 2+2=4 that the same mind can also make the 2+2=5 or 1+0-3=653?

Then Why Osho said that it's not possible even for GOD? 

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Stop making God out to be anything other than you.

Hi Leo!

I hope you are doing well.

Thanks a lot for your response.

I know I am GOD, You are GOD, everyone and everything is GOD. There is only GOD who exist. Everything else is just an unconscious mind construct.

My question was in the context of the Same God which is you or I.

Yes, I (Body/Mind) can not make 2+2 = 5.

But Why I (Consciousness/God) can not make 2+2 = 5 possible?

Here in the above video why is Osho limiting the power of Consciousness?

Your videos and this forum helping me a lot to grow and evolve.  Thanks a lot for this.

Waiting for your kind response.

Question is what you mean by 2 and 2 and what is 5

it is just basics, do we use time in this , does 2 and 2 have to be same thing, what do we measure.

For basic convenience it works, used differently you will have different results, if you will follow strict rules that are set in stone, because they are meant to be for such purpose you will not and can't have different result. 

2+2=4 is not true in some absolute sense. It's only true relative to how you define those terms.

Since you are God, you are defining those terms.

You might as well ask: "If God creates a dog can it also be a cat?"

If God is creating consciously, then God sees that to create a dog is to not create a cat, and vice versa.

But you are not seeing this. You're not actually contemplating what you're asking or what the terms mean.

Even God himself cannot create a cat when he is creating a dog. This is not a limitation of God, it's just a confusion on your part. You are confused about what "cat", "dog", "2", and "5" are. You are lost in your own relative terms and attributing this limitation to God.

A = A

B = B

A != B

A = B

This is the logic of God. It's a superpositional nondual logic that you are not conscious enough yet to understand.

14 minutes ago, Blackbeat said:

What are you trying to achieve with such a ridiculous question?

I thought that God/Consciousness/Me as omnipotent can do anything.

But Osho Says even God can not do that.

So now I am having a conflict between my understanding and Osho's understanding.

I want to resolve this conflict and want to achieve an understanding of Truth.

Thanks 

5 minutes ago, PureRogueQ said:

Question is what you mean by 2 and 2 and what is 5

it is just basics, do we use time in this , does 2 and 2 have to be same thing, what do we measure.

For basic convenience it works, used differently you will have different results, if you will follow strict rules that are set in stone, because they are meant to be for such purpose you will not and can't have different result. 

This means we can change the result of 2+2 by changing the meaning of 2 & 2 then why Osho Said even God can not make 2+2=5? 

9 minutes ago, Muhammad Jawad said:

This means we can change the result of 2+2 by changing the meaning of 2 & 2 then why Osho Said even God can not make 2+2=5? 

Who knows, not big fan of his and I don't take everything that some guru says as truth, they are not omnipotent. 

Edited by PureRogueQ

6 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

2+2=4 is not true in some absolute sense. It's only true relative to how you define those terms.

True. Exactly.

6 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Since you are God, you are defining those terms.

Right

7 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You might as well ask: "If God creates a dog can it also be a cat?"

hmmm

7 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

If God is creating consciously, then God sees that to create a dog is to not create a cat, and vice versa.

hmmm. Right

8 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

But you are not seeing this. You're not actually contemplating what you're asking or what the terms mean.

I think you are right I have not contemplated my question deep enough to know and understand that I am asking the wrong question.

9 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Even God himself cannot create a cat when he is creating a dog.

hmmm. I can see and understand the depth of that fact. True

10 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

This is not a limitation of God, it's just a confusion on your part.

Right....

11 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You are lost in your own relative terms and attributing this limitation to God.

I did not say that God is limited and he can not make 2+2=5. That's What Osho Said in the above video.

I was saying exactly the same thing which you are saying that as God We have defined terms ourselves and according to those terms, definitions which we have created 4 is the only result of 2+2. It can not be 5 according to terms and definitions made by US (GOD). If we (GOD) change the rules, definitions of the terms then we (God) can achieve "5" as a result of 2+2.

I think Osho's point of view was in some other context.

Thanks a lot for helping me to understand.  :-) 

7 minutes ago, PureRogueQ said:

Who knows, not big fan of his and I don't take everything that some guru says as truth, they are not omnipotent.

Right. Maybe he was saying in some other context. Thanks

10 minutes ago, Muhammad Jawad said:

I did not say that God is limited and he can not make 2+2=5. That's What Osho Said in the above video.

Osho is simply saying that when God creates a cat, it cannot be a dog. Pick one. Get your terms straight.

Osho is saying: A = A

And that's the nature of Absolute Truth: Everything is itself. Truth is Truth. God is God. The only thing God cannot be is not-God, since God is God. The tautology of it is not bug, it's the key feature.

Existence/God is a perfect tautology. It is exactly what it is and not anything else. This sounds like a trivial thing to say, but actually it's radically profound when you become directly conscious of it. You're not conscious of it yet. You're still stuck at the level of concepts.

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Osho is simply saying that when God creates a cat, it cannot be a dog. Pick one. Get your terms straight.

Osho is saying: A = A

And that's the nature of Absolute Truth: Everything is itself. Truth is Truth. God is God. The only thing God cannot be is not-God, since God is God.

Right...

Thanks a lot for the deep clarification :-)

@Muhammad Jawad But/and.... what you're still missing is that there is absolutely no difference between a cat and dog.

All difference is relative.

If you do this work seriously enough, and take psychedelics, maybe one day you will understand what I said.

You are creating the difference and you are creating Osho ?

Edited by Vibroverse

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

A = A

B = B

A != B

A = B

This is the logic of God. It's a superpositional nondual logic that you are not conscious enough yet to understand.

Right.

The tautology of it is not bug, it's the key feature.

Ok...

Existence/God is a perfect tautology. It is exactly what it is and not anything else. This sounds like a trivial thing to say, but actually it's radically profound when you become directly conscious of it. You're not conscious of it yet. You're still stuck at the level of concepts.

I think you are Right & I am doing my best to get out of my mind and go beyond it. And In that Journey, I will really need your help. 

29 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

But/and.... what you're still missing is that there is absolutely no difference between a cat and dog.

Maybe at the conceptual level, I know that there is no difference between anything. Multiplicity is actually singularity. 

All difference is relative

True

If you do this work seriously enough, and take psychedelics, maybe one day you will understand what I said.

I am trying to do all of the spiritual work very seriously. I am also taking psychedelics (Magic Mushrooms & LSD) as well a monthly basis.

My Last Shrooms Heroic Dose Trip scared me a lot and shown me that I really need to do a lot of work to get ready for death.

I hope you won't mind if I keep asking my questions in this forum. :-)

Thanks a lot

Edited by Muhammad Jawad
Needed to add a sentence

49 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

2+2=5

Wao You just proved that we can do that. :-)

15 minutes ago, Vibroverse said:

You are creating the difference and you are creating Osho ?

hmmmm.