Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bailey Lawless

My Plan To Give Me Time To Actualize

7 posts in this topic

I am 22 just finished University last summer the job market is not the best so I am currently working for Amazon delivery driver listening to Leo and other spiritual teachers all day, I am avoiding everything I hear as an ideology and I will use this knowledge as a roadmap to my own path. I have a insurance claim that will give me enough to buy a flat that I will rent out, and from me working I will be saving to convert a van into my home. All I know is that I love climbing mountains, so I'm going to be traveling around Europe, while I'm doing this I will be reading most books from the book list and doing the life purpose course on top of meditation, yoga, contemplation, psychedelics extra. 

This is my rough plan what do you think? Sending Love to everyone 

Great plan. Climbing is beautiful but be careful...it could became a very egotic activity

@Breakingthewall I never thought of it like that I'll keep that in mind thank you, iv been slowly reading the nine levels of ego development, it's crazy how your ego takes over, hope your keeping safe 

On 1/28/2021 at 1:40 PM, Bailey Lawless said:

All I know is that I love climbing mountains, so I'm going to be traveling around Europe, while I'm doing this I will be reading most books from the book list and doing the life purpose course on top of meditation, yoga, contemplation, psychedelics extra.

Great plan, this is the most important thing, to follow what you truly love.

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x