Leo Gura

MAGA TikTok Delusions

82 posts in this topic

The devil's epistemology rabbit hole:

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I love watching maga tears. That's the only sadistic joy I ever had. Eh. 

I say — keep cryin.

Edited by Preety_India

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

2 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

I love watching maga tears. That's the only sadistic joy I ever had. Eh.

Don't make this place look bad.

That is not why I post these videos. These are valuable epistemic lessons which you are missing.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

These are valuable epistemic lessons which you are missing.

Ahh, got you, lessons on politics. 

Yep. 

My biggest pet peeve is when someone calls reading Facebook memes “research”.... sigh. An insult to all researches out there, who have to read several complicated peer-reviewed journals just to create one hypothesis. 

It’s kinda scary that people like this vote. Trunk certainly normalized a lot of conspiracy theory stuff, a lot of people genuinely believe he won, and think there is widespread evidence to back it up. @leo gura what epistemic knowledge could we learn from this?

projection and scapegoating?

I saw this the other day....

Edited by Lyubov

6 minutes ago, Lyubov said:

I can’t... after the second time he said “research” I just can’t watch it anymore. It physically hurts lol 

but I guess you don’t know what you don’t know. If you don’t know what research means, even gossiping may count as such. 

Edited by Jennjenn

28 minutes ago, Lyubov said:

Them's some MAGA fakts.

I can't be the only one who feels bad for these people, when it's so evident how blatantly they've been emotionally manipulated by Bad Actors that couldn't give two shits about them.

I'm writing a philosophy book! Check it out at : https://7provtruths.org/

Not sure if I want to cry or laugh ? 

I think I’m going to laugh 

lol

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

2 hours ago, DocWatts said:

I can't be the only one who feels bad for these people, when it's so evident how blatantly they've been emotionally manipulated by Bad Actors that couldn't give two shits about them.

I wish I could feel bad for them but I know some of them IRL and they are always extremely aggressive. They call their own friends “pedophiles” because they support “pedophiles”, and that I don’t actually love my son because I won’t protected them from pedophiles. That I’m easy to manipulate because I believe mainstream media. And of course, that I don’t get informed and do my own “research” ? 

imo most of them have a superiority complex. They think they’re better because they “understand” something that most people don’t (conspiracy theories)

@Jennjenn Aggressive ignorance, I call it ;)

12 minutes ago, Jennjenn said:

I wish I could feel bad for them but I know some of them IRL and they are always extremely aggressive. They call their own friends “pedophiles” because they support “pedophiles”, and that I don’t actually love my son because I won’t protected them from pedophiles. That I’m easy to manipulate because I believe mainstream media. And of course, that I don’t get informed and do my own “research” ? 

imo most of them have a superiority complex. They think they’re better because they “understand” something that most people don’t (conspiracy theories)

I totally believe this. It's frustrating. 

Here's a Reuters article that totally debunks all of those dumb MAGA conspiracy claims on Biden’s presidency being invalid:

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-meme-nine-questions/fact-check-meme-features-false-list-of-nine-questions-to-claim-biden-is-not-president-idUSKBN29V2CV

Reuters is one of the most legit news agencies out there in the world for reporting and fact-checking on U.S. Politics.

Edited by Hardkill

Some more fuel on the MAGA dumpster fire:

fakts and lagik haha

Edited by SOUL

I noticed that a lot of them use an app called Clapper that claims to be a "Free Speech" app...

Lol...

we need to redefine free speech, because they think free speech is saying al kind of racist and hate stuff...

“Clapper’s almost exactly like TikTok, but it’s got better content and they don’t censor people like a bunch of communists,” one TikTok user, with the username @your_favoritebiker, posted last week.

Edited by abrakamowse
grammar error

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

We used to have a gatekeeper for who got the microphone before social media. It was good and bad. It was bad because it silenced voices we needed to hear. It was good because it kept microphone away from people who wanted to tear things down - Seth Godin

Of all the chimpary in this world, TicToc is the worst. It gives an illusion of importance and an illusion od audience to people who have absolutely nothing to contribute to society. It destroys the value of those who have something to say over those who simply yell because they want to say something. 

When I was in Cornwall last year browsing a book store, a lady came in telling her friend on phone that her video was seen by 30,000 people. She was excited, empowered, felt important. Her use of language betrayed her very quickly. Words such as "influencer", "important", "rich", "deserves better" sounded multiple times from her mouth until it turned out she did not even know how to pay with a credit card upon which her reaction was "fok et meit" and she left the store without saying a word leaving the cashier somewhat upset and confused. To this day, this is a great reminder, at least to me personally, the danger and the illusions this social networks present. 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus