goldpower123

I feel rebellious to working for the system.

10 posts in this topic

I'm 20 years old, finished studying my Diploma in Web Production last year.

I recently started working again, warehousing, at a job I did before. But after changing so much as a person since I've worked like this, I feel how detrimental this work is to my life. It's taking a toll on my time, self confidence, energy, it's physically straining, the work is uninspiring and ultimately, toxifying my human experience with this chocolate-coated slavery is something I cannot do if I truly want to have my best interests in mind as #1.

If you don't work you don't eat... I think that's messed up when food comes from the earth and we all inherited the earth so everyone living here should be able to eat without working a 9-5. The system... They say it's fair and even, about working hard, getting good degrees, but in reality it's about bias, who's put in the best word, and who's the most faithful to the superficiality.

I would literally rather die or be homeless, constantly scoffed/laughed/wondered at for the rest of my life, than to work a 9-5 again. That's not from laziness either. It's like I know what is within me. I will do anything it takes to do it my way and do what I want to do instead.

More than anything, give me Truth.

I guess this was kind of a rant but it's how I feel and hits home. Anyone else relate or have any suggestions?

I relate to it. But right now doing a job is the only way to financial security, I'm not too confident about entrepreneurship 

But I've plans in that direction for the future. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

1 hour ago, goldpower123 said:

we all inherited the earth so everyone living here should be able to eat without working a 9-5.

Ahahahaha....

If you know what is within you, then go lead others and be a boss.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 hours ago, goldpower123 said:

If you don't work you don't eat... I think that's messed up when food comes from the earth and we all inherited the earth so everyone living here should be able to eat without working a 9-5. The system... They say it's fair and even, about working hard, getting good degrees, but in reality it's about bias, who's put in the best word, and who's the most faithful to the superficiality.

Will only work if we have enough robots to do the 9-5 jobs, and have the people who used to work those jobs profit from it.

so probably in 250 years, maybe earlier. Remember people in the 1900s said we would literally never ever have a man land on the moon.

@Leo Gura Small critique: Your attitude around these topics is a bit annoying because you laugh at people who want the world to transcend capitalism and wage slavery, but you also have a very cynical tone with people who want to use capitalistic games for their own gain and survival. I'm critiquing because it's confusing, you seem to look down on a lot of things while also loving the entire universe including all the evil shit. 

46 minutes ago, North Sea said:

@Leo Gura Small critique: Your attitude around these topics is a bit annoying because you laugh at people who want the world to transcend capitalism and wage slavery, but you also have a very cynical tone with people who want to use capitalistic games for their own gain and survival. I'm critiquing because it's confusing, you seem to look down on a lot of things while also loving the entire universe including all the evil shit.

Well, it's a tricky situation. You're damned if you do and damned if you don't.

In this case I laughed due to how naive and entitled that position is.

The idea that you should be able to survive without work is one of the most obnoxiously entitled ideas I've ever heard. Only a young Zoomer could believe such things. I don't respect or have sympathy for people who don't want to work.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

It's good to remind yourself of the fact that you're able to walk in the streets without instantly getting robbed, raped or murdered. To be able to do that doesn't come for free.

Hell, you have freedom to start a business just like that without worrying where to get the protection money for the local mob so they don't come and kill you.

Man I know the feeling, but life is tough and it'll always be. You need to become strong and start fucking life instead of letting life fuck you. After that you can see all the beauty mother earth has stored for you.

4 hours ago, goldpower123 said:

I've been in the exact same position. Got out of education, into the work-force and saw that the system has screwed me over big-time. I was doing very well in college and grad-school, developing skills in technical fields doing what I loved doing, self-actualizing as a student. But then, the moment I entered the work-world, the moment I started to enter it, I saw the whole point of the education-system - it is to prepare you for wage-slavery. I basically got totally screwed over by the system. This system is meant to give you the tools to survive, not the tools to self-actualize.

What you need to do is you need to find yourself as a professional. You need to find your professional niche, or as Leo calls it, Life Purpose. It has to be a field in which you feel driven to achieve results, like the result of your work itself is something that motivates and inspires you. For example, if being a warehouse worker would be inspiring to you, the thing that will inspire you is the result of putting the box from here to there! Or maybe, learning to operate a fork-lift. When you're younger, learning the skills may be enough to inspire you. The older you get though, the more important it'll be for the result to be inspiring to you. The reward-and-punishment system assumes that the money you get paid should inspire you, it doesn't work like that for millennials and the subsequent generations.

That result goes in and meets some need for someone. You want that need to be something that you want to meet as opposed to something you're enslaved to meeting. You will be drained if it is something you are enslaved to meet. That is a guarantee. This is why you want to find your Life Purpose and the contribution you want to make!

Finding your Life Purpose is no longer a luxury anymore. Those without a Life Purpose, starting from the millennials, will seriously struggle in the professional world. Our parents won't struggle without a Life Purpose because they have a lifetime of experience, but we will.

"Do not pray for an easy life. Pray for the strength to endure a difficult one." - Bruce Lee

14 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Well, it's a tricky situation. You're damned if you do and damned if you don't.

In this case I laughed due to how naive and entitled that position is.

The idea that you should be able to survive without work is one of the most obnoxiously entitled ideas I've ever heard. Only a young Zoomer could believe such things. I don't respect or have sympathy for people who don't want to work.

Yeah, and it's easier to externalize it than to see how I can take responsibility for it

13 hours ago, Parththakkar12 said:

I've been in the exact same position. Got out of education, into the work-force and saw that the system has screwed me over big-time. I was doing very well in college and grad-school, developing skills in technical fields doing what I loved doing, self-actualizing as a student. But then, the moment I entered the work-world, the moment I started to enter it, I saw the whole point of the education-system - it is to prepare you for wage-slavery. I basically got totally screwed over by the system. This system is meant to give you the tools to survive, not the tools to self-actualize.

What you need to do is you need to find yourself as a professional. You need to find your professional niche, or as Leo calls it, Life Purpose. It has to be a field in which you feel driven to achieve results, like the result of your work itself is something that motivates and inspires you. For example, if being a warehouse worker would be inspiring to you, the thing that will inspire you is the result of putting the box from here to there! Or maybe, learning to operate a fork-lift. When you're younger, learning the skills may be enough to inspire you. The older you get though, the more important it'll be for the result to be inspiring to you. The reward-and-punishment system assumes that the money you get paid should inspire you, it doesn't work like that for millennials and the subsequent generations.

That result goes in and meets some need for someone. You want that need to be something that you want to meet as opposed to something you're enslaved to meeting. You will be drained if it is something you are enslaved to meet. That is a guarantee. This is why you want to find your Life Purpose and the contribution you want to make!

Finding your Life Purpose is no longer a luxury anymore. Those without a Life Purpose, starting from the millennials, will seriously struggle in the professional world. Our parents won't struggle without a Life Purpose because they have a lifetime of experience, but we will.

I haven't looked into the life purpose course, to be honest I have negative beliefs around them. What helps me is just remembering I'm way more than where I work, so I don't identify with my external day to day life and what I do on a regular basis and the emotions I feel, I'm way more than any of that. So I can kinda put my game hat on when doing worldly things then put my God hat on when working on myself or doing spirituality or anything personal.

12 hours ago, goldpower123 said:

Yeah, and it's easier to externalize it than to see how I can take responsibility for it

I haven't looked into the life purpose course, to be honest I have negative beliefs around them. What helps me is just remembering I'm way more than where I work, so I don't identify with my external day to day life and what I do on a regular basis and the emotions I feel, I'm way more than any of that. So I can kinda put my game hat on when doing worldly things then put my God hat on when working on myself or doing spirituality or anything personal.

I completely understand this and I hope in the future there will be adequate measures to handle this survival situation.. 

There are a lot of people for whom survival is a struggle. It's important to be sensitive to someone's needs. That's the only way to go forward. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today.