Lyubov

Gamestop stock situation

333 posts in this topic

What's that?

Devils fucking over devils who fucked them over?

You don't say! ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Lol

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

@Mythos Sad but true...

:(

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?

8 hours ago, Mythos said:

15FC1AD8-70E3-49D1-87FD-9DF455950E23.jpeg

It ain't your house until you pay for it.

Buys house on loan, surprised Pikachu face when bank takes back its house when loan goes unpaid and gives it someone else who is able to pay.

That's like going to a grocery store, opening a bag of chips, eating half the bag in the store and trying to walk out without paying, and then acting outraged when the store manager takes the bag away from you.

I feel like such an idiot for having bought one share of this... I guess I got caught up in all fervor 

giphy-downsized.gif 

@SOUL Haha, that's what they want you to think. They want you to think it's over. But they bought ALL of the mainstream news media in one of the biggest disinformation campaign ever made.

Have you heard about silver? NOBODY on reddit bought silver.

Apparently the queeze hasn't happened yet, and proof to me is all the BS they try to push into the news.

However I am not a trader so idk the specifics and mathematics. But don't be so sure.

@Lyubov Keep it and see what happens.

You are not an idiot. No one knows what will happen with those stocks. 

819CC64D-B81F-4F71-9FCC-512F90883E16.png

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

.That's like going to a grocery store, opening a bag of chips, eating half the bag in the store and trying to walk out without paying, and then acting outraged when the store manager takes the bag away from you.

Don't get me wrong I get your point but that's not the greatest example to be honest. 

I am a manger at a Walgreens. If I took the bag of chips away from a shoplifter and they got outraged I'd be the one that would get fried. Cooperates fear of bad PR/liability is that bad. If they got outraged and happened to be black and "a social media influencer" and then they would fire half the store where it happened and every single manger in the company would have to attend racial sensitivity training.....again. Company policy is bend over and take it always provide extraordinary customer care no matter what, There is no situation were a manager can take the bag away from a shoplifter with out the manager risking serious terminatable trouble in the current environment. 

Of course not every retail company is the same but at least in some case this example kind of backfires because if you know a bank that treats homeowners the way we treat shoplifters please give me their name xD 

Edited by Space Coyote

7 minutes ago, Space Coyote said:

I am a manger at a Walgreens. If I took the bag of chips away from a shoplifter and they got outraged I'd be the one that would get fried. Cooperates fear of bad PR/liability is that bad. If they got outraged and happened to be black and "a social media influencer" and then they would fire half the store where it happened and every single manger in the company would have to attend racial sensitivity training.....again. Company policy is bend over and take it always provide extraordinary customer care no matter what, There is no situation were a manager can take the bag away from a shoplifter with out the manager risking serious terminatable trouble in the current environment.

You are talking about a completely different issue, one of PR and legal liability.

I was talking about the entitlement of someone acting outraged when something they didn't pay for gets taken away from them.

What your corporate overlords want you  to do is irrelevant. A bank is not gonna let you walk away with a $500k house.

Yep, everyone is starting to scream at each other in this thread. It is heading into a trainwreck just like this vid. I am just waiting for the fireworks. It will end like this at this rate. You people must love debating and arguing in order to do this every day, huh? 

Love life and your Health, INFJ Visionary

They are still “HODLING” ?

Because they are retards and eat crayons ???

80495505-EC82-4368-8712-FB79A8E9AC93.png

47405B2D-31FA-4D2F-86B7-5F47AFA91355.jpeg

May our lord and saviour elon musk invest to help us to Pluto with a Tesla rocket

And, as I said all along, daytraders are not your friend:

You guys are too easily hyped. Learn this lesson for the future.

In the future, expect Wall Street to hijack social justice movements to make mad money. That's what you invite them to do when you act like a mindless herd animal.

And the only difference between hedge fund managers and daytraders is the amount of money they have.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

And, as I said all along, daytraders are not your friend:

You guys are too easily hyped. Learn this lesson for the future.

In the future, expect Wall Street to hijack social justice movements to make mad money. That's what you invite them to do when you act like a mindless herd animal.

And the only difference between hedge fund managers and daytraders is the amount of money they have.

Aren’t hedge fund managers professional day traders anyway?

28 minutes ago, Willie said:

Aren’t hedge fund managers professional day traders anyway?

Of course! That's the absurdity of all this.

It's like one group of theives angry at another group of theives because they haven't yet stolen as much as them, and their solution is to solve this problem is to steal in a more organized fashion.