Eren Eeager

What is non-doership?

16 posts in this topic

Leo in his video, total awakening live, mentioned non-doership. What is it exactly?

At the end of one deep trip, I was writing a post here on the forum and my hands were working automatically and writing was effortless. I was not writing, my hand was doing its work and my brain was not even thinking in anything. It was all automatic and was wonderful. Which leaves me with the question, What is it exactly. Is it a sort of dissociation or some other deep metaphysical pillar?

Edited by Eren Eeager

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

Wu Wei – Doing Nothing 無爲

Wu wei means – in Chinese – non-doing or ‘doing nothing’. It sounds like a pleasant invitation to relax or worse, fall into laziness or apathy. Yet this concept is key to the noblest kind of action according to the philosophy of Daoism – and is at the heart of what it means to follow Dao or The Way. According to the central text of Daoism, the Dao De Jing: ‘The Way never acts yet nothing is left undone’. This is the paradox of wu wei. It doesn’t mean not acting, it means ‘effortless action’ or ‘actionless action’. It means being at peace while engaged in the most frenetic tasks so that one can carry these out with maximum skill and efficiency. Something of the meaning of wu wei is captured when we talk of being ‘in the zone’ – at one with what we are doing, in a state of profound concentration and flow.

Read it here:

https://www.theschooloflife.com/thebookoflife/wu-wei-doing-nothing/

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

I Think I got it. It is like , you are the whole thing, consciousness, and not identified with the body so the body works on its own. You are not connected exclusively to it so it is like there is no doer. 

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

@Eren Eeager Exactly!

When we identify with the ego is when we go against the flow... but if you are everything you just follow the natural laws and that's when you are doing without really doing anything. Is really good.

I always try to use it when there's conflict, it's like you pause and try to feel what is right to do and it works great. It's really following your true self.

^_^

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

The separation between doer and doing is seen to be an illusion.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

1 hour ago, Eren Eeager said:

I Think I got it. It is like , you are the whole thing, consciousness, and not identified with the body so the body works on its own. You are not connected exclusively to it so it is like there is no doer. 

Nice! 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Yes, nice. The body/mind is perfectly capable of doing lots of things without needing an ego or doer to control it. It seems like we need a doer when learning new things, like when you were a kid at school concentrating hard at writing, or playing music, until it flows by itself. But that concentration and willpower still isn't a real doer, but the illusion is stronger. 

Edited by snowyowl

Relax, it's just my loosely held opinion.  :) 

Non-doership is being, without identifying with the doing. The funny thing is, it's the opposite of complacency. By not identifying with the doing, and abiding in Consciousness, the quality of the doing is actually refined and amplified.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

8 hours ago, snowyowl said:

Yes, nice. The body/mind is perfectly capable of doing lots of things without needing an ego or doer to control it. It seems like we need a doer when learning new things, like when you were a kid at school concentrating hard at writing, or playing music, until it flows by itself. But that concentration and willpower still isn't a real doer, but the illusion is stronger. 

Learning process can also be experienced as wu wei. It does not necessarily require effort and struggling. 

25 minutes ago, Vibroverse said:

Learning process can also be experienced as wu wei. It does not necessarily require effort and struggling. 

oh god, i"lll take this with all of my heart. lol.

2 minutes ago, blackchair said:

oh god, i"lll take this with all of my heart. lol.

Yes, it can be a 24/7 mode of being. Sounds to good to be true? 

2 minutes ago, Vibroverse said:

Yes, it can be a 24/7 mode of being. Sounds to good to be true? 

nope, i'm just being a little lazy. that's all.

2 minutes ago, blackchair said:

nope, i'm just being a little lazy. that's all.

You have to be infinitely lazy for wu wei. You have to disappear. 

Edited by Vibroverse

10 minutes ago, Vibroverse said:

You have to be infinitely lazy for wu wei. You have to disappear. 

lol, nice one.:x:x:x