Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
levani

question about my life purpose

8 posts in this topic

i'm lost, i completed the life purpose course twice but nothing seems to be meaningful enough, i simply don't know how I want to help people, the most inspiring thing is watching frank yang's videos, i also play the violin and relatively in good shape.

i could say my whole life i struggled with eating habits and getting abs but i'm slowly surpassing it via awareness alone is curative

i understand the importance of a life purpose, but i also understand that in the end we will all die and none of this shit will matter, not even Jesus or Buddha will be remembered eventually...

i feel on fire when i hear some music and i think of scenarios that I could put in video form behind the music, but this is a medium more than the life purpose itself

i've been doing the course for months now, over and over again, maybe i haven't explored enough in life ? should i travel after covid and try a shit load of new things ? i've been quite a heavy gamer in my teenage-hood and i wasn't able to explore much

i just don't know how i can "impact" society for the better... i love generally helping people and being kind to them and putting a smile on their face or making them laugh but in one specific meaningful way that I can help people like a PT or a psychologist, i don't have that... i think

Edited by levani

@Myioko I used to work in joe and the juice a long time ago and that was as fun and as exciting as it got i think

i don't think there are any fears holding me back but what do i know... i know so little lol

the thing i'm struggling with is providing value/contributing to society... like... what could be so meaningful THAT i enjoy you know ?

i'm spending time now watching mastery examples and thinking stuff but i don't know...

Edited by levani

i also feel like people can't be helped

their ego shuts me down or something

@Raptorsin7 yeah so basically incr. consciousness, look within

some vladimir guy said on this forum to do shamanic breathing, i'm gonna do it but i want someone to spot me

@levani If you don't know your life purpose, then your life purpose is to discover your lifes purpose.

I recommend making an actionable plan that includes reading high-quality books, travelling to at least 5 new cities, and doing psychedelics, but that's up to you to decide if you want to.

"Yes is the answer... And you know that! Fasho!

Yes is surrender! You gotta let it... you gotta let it GO!" - John Lennon, Mind Games

It has helped me learn about myself and I am closer to knowing my life purpose because of it. What wouod be an alternative?

"Yes is the answer... And you know that! Fasho!

Yes is surrender! You gotta let it... you gotta let it GO!" - John Lennon, Mind Games