seeking_brilliance

?️Offering free guided visualization ?

128 posts in this topic

Not really into ninja/duck mode will skip hot witches for now but waiting first shipment from Leo no worries. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

34 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Maybe you should just change guy whom you are visualizing and it will work. ;)

Yeh I guess I should be more practical haha

softly into the Abyss...

1 minute ago, Intraplanetary said:

Yeh I guess I should be more practical haha

Explain it in any way you want it. 

@seeking_brilliance Yesterday I had an isomnia and I heard till the end, and somehow it worked. Maybe it´s a coincidence, because I don´t beleive in hypnosis ? I mean teample of healing

I wish I could remember what I dreamt last night

Edited by Hulia

3 hours ago, Hulia said:

@seeking_brilliance Yesterday I had an isomnia and I heard till the end, and somehow it worked. Maybe it´s a coincidence, because I don´t beleive in hypnosis ? I mean teample of healing

I wish I could remember what I dreamt last night

Well I'm glad you heard it to the end finally. What do you mean it worked, because you feel asleep? ?

Did I surprise you? :?

3 hours ago, Hulia said:

@seeking_brilliance , because I don´t beleive in hypnosis 

That's OK, I don't believe in money, but still gotta pay my bills ?

For being such a good sport, I'm curious, is there a location you'd like to visit? Doesn't have to be on earth.  

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

4 minutes ago, seeking_brilliance said:

Well I'm glad you heard it to the end finally. What do you mean it worked, because you feel asleep? ?

Yes I fell asleep, But mainly because I woke up in a very good mood. 

5 minutes ago, seeking_brilliance said:

Did I surprise you? :?

The part with the river was pretty wicked. Bit you cannot tell a good story without somewicked parts in it, can´t you? 

8 minutes ago, seeking_brilliance said:

That's OK, I don't believe in money, but still gotta pay my bills ?

Ok, maybe there is such thing as hypnosis. But not for me. I am too skeptical, you know - not too intuitive ?

10 minutes ago, seeking_brilliance said:

For being such a good sport, I'm curious, is there a location you'd like to visit? Doesn't have to be on earth.  

I´d prefer to remain on the Earth. Mars and Moon and so on, they look too ugly for me. 

I like woods and waters - oceans, wide flowing rivers... I once watched a documentary about Amazon River. If they want to get from one point to another they really have to spend 2 weeks on the boat in their hammocks (which they take with them on the board, there are everywhere hooks for the hammocks) without internet, TV, radio, phone. Floating through the wildest rain forest. Because it takes 2 weeks to get from one town to another town. And inbetween only woods and river. They were laying 2 weeks in their hammocks at the boat and looking at the waters and passing shores. Nothing else to do. I´d like to do this route once. 

And snow! May be ocean and woods covered by snow.

And sand. Deserts are also very impressive. 

Excellent suggestions!! 

Yes maybe after a break we'll return to this same jungle, and do a river jungle cruise!!! I love it. We could travel east in search of the real river of life. 

And yes, when I was painting I wanted to do a snow scene but never got to it. Now I think I'll paint it with words instead. 

12 minutes ago, seeking_brilliance said:

We could travel east in search

I did it already a couple of times in my dreams.

But I still very much attracted by Southern America. I will do this Amazon River route some day. But sometimes I think, what happens when for example a motor is out of order in the middle of jungle in the dead spot? 

Edited by Hulia

17 minutes ago, Hulia said:

But sometimes I think, what happens when for example a motor is out of order in the middle of jungle in the dead spot? 

Hmmm that gives me an idea ?

Do you know the symbology of travelling east? 

2 hours ago, seeking_brilliance said:

Do you know the symbology of travelling east? 

No. I didn´t even know there a symbology for it. What is it?

12 minutes ago, Hulia said:

No. I didn´t even know there a symbology for it. What is it?

Well, the directions are like travelling though facets of being.  Going north and south, Is like traversing higher and lower selves, where as East and west is the two brain hemispheres. West is the analytical carnal side of you, and east is moving towards creativity and intuition (?).  

Many  years ago I had a vivid dream of going East. Somewhere in the mountains. There were doors everywhere. I mean just doors. Without walls, without houses. Only doors. And the mountains.

Later on we had a refugee crisis in Europe from the East. And I read a book "Exit West" by Mohsin Hamid. A really beautiful story of a refugee couple. In his story it was also the same thing: they had everywhere the doors in their Eastern country. The hidden doors. They had to pay some special guys who knew the location of the doors. The door to the West.

17 minutes ago, seeking_brilliance said:

Well, the directions are like travelling though facets of being.  Going north and south, Is like traversing higher and lower selves, where as East and west is the two brain hemispheres. West is the analytical carnal side of you, and east is moving towards creativity and intuition (?).  

I should have known it! It´s logical. I wished all the time, Germany wouldn´t be so stiffed analytical. And then the intuitive refugees came :) We are now mixed and influenced by each other.

A week ago it was snowing heavily. When I came out to clear the snow I saw that the snow, fresh fallen snow, was a little pink, never seen something like that. Do you know why? It was Sahara sand wich fell together with snow.

Edited by Hulia

40 minutes ago, Hulia said:

Many  years ago I had a vivid dream of going East. Somewhere in the mountains. There were doors everywhere. I mean just doors. Without walls, without houses. Only doors. And the mountains.

Later on we had a refugee crisis in Europe from the East. And I read a book "Exit West" by Mohsin Hamid. A really beautiful story of a refugee couple. In his story it was also the same thing: they had everywhere the doors in their Eastern country. The hidden doors. They had to pay some special guys who knew the location of the doors. The door to the West.

Don't forget, Germany is always East AND West of something else

Interesting correlation about the eastern doors ?

Edited by seeking_brilliance

“We are all migrants through time.”  Mohsin Hamid 

The poor white old men have lost their "homes" too :) 

511jS0p-+RL.jpg

1 hour ago, Hulia said:

resh fallen snow, was a little pink, never seen something like that. Do you know why? It was Sahara sand wich fell together with snow.

I find that very interesting as well! 

**ATTENTION**

I have remastered the audio in Temple of Healing. you can find the guided journey here- make sure to use headphones, for 3-D audo)

Edited by seeking_brilliance

What has been changed? Not the part with the river. I´ve checked :)