seeking_brilliance

?️Offering free guided visualization ?

128 posts in this topic

@seeking_brilliance I would love to do a guided meditation on inner integration - integrating and aligning all seeming fragments within into one unified whole. Integration of individual will with Divine Will, and becoming a force of Nature. 

On 1/29/2021 at 9:35 AM, Hansu said:

Is it possible to make a guided visualization that draws parts of the scenario from our unconscious mind? Like a guided tour to our unconscious world? Something that has potential to change each time you listen to the track again?

This as well.

17 hours ago, seeking_brilliance said:

@Michael569 thanks so much for the idea and feedback. It was a fun project. Hope it serves you well. 

Edit: timestamps have been added in for the 3 goal exercises. 

@seeking_brilliance the updated video is great! The breaks were just long enough for me to visualise those objects & tasks perfectly well. The progression of things was seamless and seemed much less overwhelming than the first time :) Great Job, this visualisation is really powerful and I'll be practising it regularly ^_^

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

27 minutes ago, Michael569 said:

@seeking_brilliance the updated video is great! The breaks were just long enough for me to visualise those objects & tasks perfectly well. The progression of things was seamless and seemed much less overwhelming than the first time :) Great Job, this visualisation is really powerful and I'll be practising it regularly ^_^

I'm so happy!!  Glad you like it.  Use it well ?

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

7 hours ago, Himanshu said:

I would love to do a guided meditation on inner integration - integrating and aligning all seeming fragments within into one unified whole. Integration of individual will with Divine Will, and becoming a force of Nature. 

I like that idea... Would have to think on it. 

7 hours ago, Himanshu said:

This as well.

This one will be ready in a day or two. I hope you'll like it... It's something really special. 

@seeking_brilliance Cool! I will definitely check it! Thanks!!!

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

@seeking_brilliance I am looking forward to tonight :) 

I had already a little rehearsal last night, but I didn´t open any of the doors, waited for you &) 

Edited by Hulia

@Hulia Awesome. Could you provide feedback like if the pauses are long enough?  When I made the last video I was using short pauses because I'm used to those completely narrated guided visualizations where you don't really need longer pauses, because all the information is given directly to you like watching a movie.  This project is a bit different, it's a mix of that and freedom of discovery and I  think it's something really special.  So it could be that I still did not leave long enough pauses. I can fix this if needed. 

I have it on good word from @SirVladimir, that this visualization would be amazing after shamanic breathing, but he had a powerful experience without the breathing. 

Edited by seeking_brilliance

Ok, don´t listen to me too much. I have never done any guided visualizations before, I rather resented them, when some yoga coaches tried to implement them. But now I decided to be more open-minded. At first I nagged about kingdoms and now I´m going to nag about closed spaces like building and slow proceeding. Generally it´s difficult for me to imagine static pictures. It began already with imagining the numbers: “2” was changing its layour from Calibri to Arial etc.., “7” waved to me, “8” was flowing and changing the colors.

Then you told to rise slowly from the bed and maybe till the ceiling, and I was clinging to the ceiling before you ended the phrase and didn´t know what to do else, so I rose further through the ceiling till I was sitting on the roof and could at least spend my time by overlooking the neighborhood. Then you told to come back into the bed. And it was a problem, because I couldn´t do it in the same way. The roof, on which I was sitting, was hard. I couldn´t penetrate through it into my bedroom (I think it just contradicted the fact that I was sitting on it without falling through). So I tried through chimney. But it didn´t work, because chimney has no opening into my bedroom, the only opening is in the cellar and you didn´t instruct to go into the cellar. Then I found a possibility - I flew from the roof into the window of my bedroom and back into my bed.

Then when you spoke about foyer with many doors, I imagined a corridor of my school with many doors. But when I began to focus on one of them, they began to disappear – one after another. So I had to imagine something else. And I imagined a door of the flat where I spent my childhood. In my room there was a white cat sitting on my desk, I held it and hugged it. There was really a neighbor cat, which climbed every night into my room through the open window, but I never hugged him, on the contrary I was scared the shit out of me waking up and seen some unfamiliar cat sitting on my desk and gazing at me.

Generally it was really difficult to see something behind the door. I saw often another door behind the door or a wall, or it was just completely dark.

I tried 2nd time but more relaxed and more allowing things happen. There were much more distractions also some people running the corridors going out and into the doors speaking to me or just pulling faces, and the scenes changed quickly where they were not supposed to change. But it was easier to see something behind the door. For example in the room with shadows I saw movies running on every wall. Dumb movies showing different scenes and people in complete silence and darkness. Fascinating

Anyway I´ll definitely do this visualization again. The pauses are not short for me, on the contrary during the pauses some things happen, which are not supposed to happen according to scenario.

I did shamanic breathing before going to bed. But the effect of it flattened a bit. I am not overwhelmed by some extraordinary experiences or images. I am just emotionally relaxed afterwards. Another peculiarity: At first I felt like wanting to go to disco after shamanic breathing and now I feel like wanting to clean my house :)

@Hulia ah OK, it sounds like you do better with the visualizations like I've done before where the entire thing is scripted. Honestly I do too, but many people hate that. They want more freedom. 

But it sounds like you got the hang of it a bit. Yes you can and should always imagine something from memory if you are stuck, rather than losing the flow altogether. But if, say, the door fades, just bring it back by remembering what it looked like, you don't need to rely soley on everything coming to you in the moment. Visualizations rely heavily on memory. It's perfectly fine that the neighbor's cat was in the room.  Maybe next time it will be something else. 

So on the next one we are going to a forest.  You will have to walk straight down paths, so much less directional freedom, but you can fly around or walk. And it will be covering different subjects so it won't be relying on you to open a door and see what's inside. Still working on the script. 

Thanks for the feedback. I wonder though, do you find yourself overthinking it sometimes? Like with the roof. If you can't push back through the roof, then zap a big hole in it and float back down. No need to get lost going to the chimney and all that.  And you could have kept going up and up, until there was no sense of up anymore, after you've left the planet. Believe me when I say the sky is not the limit, because there is no sky! 

8 hours ago, seeking_brilliance said:

I wonder though, do you find yourself overthinking it sometimes? Like with the roof. If you can't push back through the roof, then zap a big hole in it and float back down. No need to get lost going to the chimney and all that.

You are right, I was applying a logic of one system on the other one (thinking in analogies). It doesn´t make any sense. When I create a cat, it is a cat and not a dog.

9 minutes ago, seeking_brilliance said:

:) 

I will print this picture and hang on the wall as a reminder :) 

Edited by Hulia

@seeking_brilliance By the way I like the small remarks in your guided vusualisations. As in the kingdom video the remark that the mashroom house of the neighbor is unfortunately a bit bigger  :) (it let me visualise the neighbor´s house even better than before) 

Or in the house of doors that you don´t like rats (I hate them too)

2 hours ago, Hulia said:

@seeking_brilliance By the way I like the small remarks in your guided vusualisations. As in the kingdom video the remark that the mashroom house of the neighbor is unfortunately a bit bigger  :) (it let me visualise the neighbor´s house even better than before) 

Or in the house of doors that you don´t like rats (I hate them too)

thank you, that actually means a lot to me. I always try to make them fun. I think if they're not fun they aren't worth doing. And i have a silly sense of humor at times.  did you name your travel companion?

On 28/01/2021 at 5:31 AM, seeking_brilliance said:

I would like to make some more guided visualizations.  I can make videos or a written one that you read with music. 

If anyone is interested, please comment with the topic you would like.  

--If I get multiple requests, I will pick the one I am most drawn to. - - 

Topics can include : 

something you would like to improve in yourself, 

something you would like to dream about tonight (dream incubation) ,

an imaginative scenario you would like to visit/experience (like travelling to an alien planet or underwater city, anything) 

Body and/or energy work (moving awareness around, full body awareness, charging, grounding, etc.) 

Or open to other ideas. 

Thank you for your consideration ?‍♂️

How  to not want to be misandrist misogynist, Misanthropy I'm struggling with, I know I'm part of the 'problem' but I can't help but believe I'm better off single for the rest of my life AND every future reincarnations, my hatred is unmatched, I can't stand chicks pretending to be goody good shoes when they're physiologically without a care in the world damaged the minds of any poor naive people falling for their traps who just didn't know any better *punches my punching bar with a piece of paper on it*

Edited by Blackbeat

@Blackbeat I would suggest starting with soul journaling. perhaps writing the hell out of what you were trying to describe to me. go to town on it and get it all out.  loose all abandon and just get it all out. everything you want to say. and then when you feel like you've finally run dry... stop and listen. if you hear anything write it down. not necessarily a sound in your ears, although that can happen. it can come in thoughts, just keep writing. don't stop, and don't edit yourself, ever.

try to get to the point of listening sooner and sooner each time you do this. I think you will absolutely find your guidance there.   put on a music track while doing this, that perfectly represents what you are feeling.   

Just don't take it out on the girls, or yourself... only in your writing that no one will ever see. forget about them for now and dive deep into this practice. it will change your life. 

2 hours ago, seeking_brilliance said:

I always try to make them fun. I think if they're not fun they aren't worth doing. And i have a silly sense of humor at times. 

I read recently a book with a silly sense of humour. "Round Ireland with a fridge" by Tony Hawks. He, Tony, saw during his visist in Ireland a hitch hiker with a fridge. And he thought to himself: "'I had clearly arrived in a country where the qualification for 'eccentric' involved a great deal more than that to which I had become used". Since his friend didn´t believe in the eccentricity of Ireland Tony bet with him, that he would be able to travel with a fridge as hitch hiker round Ireland. And he did it! THe whole book is silly in a wonderful way. A fridge went through many adventures: The irish people helped Tony to chose a name for a fridge, an irish priest baptized it (a fridge). And in some place they even wanted to get a fridge married so that is is not so alone.  At the end point of his travel in Dublin there was even a march in honor of a fridge. "Some marches are for things and some are against things, but never has there been a march for absolutely nothing. Now is our chance to put that right. Grab your toaster and kettle and discover like me, how great it feels to devote yourself to something truly purposeless. By doing something with absolutely no point to it, we eliminate the possibility of failure, because in a sense the worse it may go then the more it can be considered a success." It´s a true story :) 

2 hours ago, seeking_brilliance said:

did you name your travel companion?

no

@Hulia do you think if I  were to take this idea of a meta travel companion (who is also narrating the visualization)  and run with it, do you think it should be marketed towards children, or do you think I could make it appeal to all ages?  Tell me what you think, it won't hurt my feelings. I actually like the idea of making it for younger audience because they are still masters at visualizing, and I think I can introduce ways of self healing to young minds before they get too effed up by growing up. 

I like the idea more than anything else. Also for me as an adult a companion, a friend, a guide is more authentic than a "voice in my head". I don´t know how other adults perceive it, but me, I don´t hear voices in the head normally. My thoughts are images, shadows, or just some random fragments of sentences.

I like the idea of companion, I think a lot of us long for a companion (neutral, non-judgmental). A host in a wonderland. And you have a voice of somebody, who is not dangerous :) 

I like a companion introducing me to a wonderland more than this hypnosis thing. Because I don´t quite understand the sense of it. Why I should imagine me being on the bank of the lake for example, if I just can go there - to the lake, and if I am not there, at the lake, but in yoga studio, for example, than it is because I wanted to be in yoga studio and not at the lake :) But it´s me, I don´t know, how other adults think. Or maybe I don´t understand something.

As for the children, companion would do anyway.

Great idea. To prepare the kids for puberty. It is such a shitty age. Poor kids, they are so extremely uncomfortable with themselves and the world, with so much self-hatred. And then old problems pop up, which should have been treated earlier... I am glad, we are through with it (I hope we are). The therapist was such a disaster by the way. 

Share your videos here, even if they are for children. All in all I think, it can appeal to all ages.