seeking_brilliance

?️Offering free guided visualization ?

128 posts in this topic

I would like to make some more guided visualizations.  I can make videos or a written one that you read with music. 

If anyone is interested, please comment with the topic you would like.  

--If I get multiple requests, I will pick the one I am most drawn to. - - 

Topics can include : 

something you would like to improve in yourself, 

something you would like to dream about tonight (dream incubation) ,

an imaginative scenario you would like to visit/experience (like travelling to an alien planet or underwater city, anything) 

Body and/or energy work (moving awareness around, full body awareness, charging, grounding, etc.) 

Or open to other ideas. 

Thank you for your consideration ?‍♂️

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

Wow, what a generous offer. 

I would be interesting to practice visualising my goal & thing I'd like to achieve in my business (clinical) practice a little bit more. Been trying to make this a consistent habit but I usually failed. Or just generally visualising one's goals that are part of their Life Purpose. 

Thank You <3 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

@Michael569 OK so like a life purpose alignment. With some of the other things you mentioned sprinkled in. 

Edited by seeking_brilliance

Anything you want or others want. But no kings and no palaces please :) 

Something like Ghibli Studio visualization would be nice.

ghibli1.jpg

8 minutes ago, Hulia said:

Anything you want or others want. But no kings and no palaces please :) 

Something like Ghibli Studio visualization would be nice.

ghibli1.jpg

?? OK no kingdoms for now...  

I'm going to experiment with my voice but may have to default back to the synthesised one. 

Studio gibli... Hmm like a blend of east and west and full of color. 

Well I'm going forward with the life purpose alignment for now but I'll keep this idea on the back burner. 

34 minutes ago, seeking_brilliance said:

OK so like a life purpose alignment. With some of the other things you mentioned sprinkled in. 

exactly ^_^

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

6 hours ago, seeking_brilliance said:

I'm going to experiment with my voice but may have to default back to the synthesised one. 

I´ve already bought a box for my mobile to hear you better :) 

I have also another idea. You could visualise your dream. A big house with many rooms. Wondering from one room into another. Not knowing what is behind the door of the next room. Let´s bring a little suspense into the dream events :) 

Or is it not a purpose?

@Hulia yes I like that idea. It used to be hard for me, because I'd be thinking 'i don't see a door, or even anything behind it!' and it was frustrating. But I think I could do it now. 

51 minutes ago, seeking_brilliance said:

@Michael569 Here ya go.  Try this out and I can still make some changes if you have any notes.  I do recommend wearing headphones. 

@seeking_brilliance thank you so much! I will do this towards evening as my day slows down and chills a bit. I will send you a feedback via DM tomorrow :) Looking forward to testing it out. :x

@seeking_brilliance You have no acccent... Clear and distinct voice. So much better than synthetic. It´s a pity, I have no life purpose. But I am waiting for your rooms and door story :) 

@seeking_brilliance Hey, I'm going through grief right now and I would appreciate help with expressing, releasing, sadness. I realized that I never had a real father.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

How about one for self worth, feeling valued, feeling loved, feeling cared 

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

@Hulia I like to say my life purpose is to be as awesome as possible ?

Thank you, I've had a bad relationship with my voice ever since being ridiculed in sixth grade for placing soprano in school choir. It's deeper now, thank goodness. 

@tsuki I could try. I would need to channel this emotion, would you be able to go into more detail? Grief is not a huge thing in my experience right now, but would love to help. 

There is an idea I've mulled over, using audio clips of crying to induce crying as a release. 

30 minutes ago, Harikrishnan said:

How about one for self worth, feeling valued, feeling loved, feeling cared 

That's a really good idea. Thank you, I'll let it simmer and see if something comes up. 

@ivankissI think a song like what you posted would be perfect for this one. Please check out the visualization I made for @Michael569 to see what I can do. 

Just now, seeking_brilliance said:

@Hulia I like to say my life purpose is to be as awesome as possible ?

Thank you, I've had a bad relationship with my voice ever since being ridiculed in sixth grade for placing soprano in school choir. It's deeper now, thank goodness. 

:) you are awesome

They kicked me out of choir either in the school.

I think, nobody likes his / her voice recorded. My box has an extra deepening function, if it puts you more at ease :) 

28 minutes ago, seeking_brilliance said:

@tsuki I could try. I would need to channel this emotion, would you be able to go into more detail? Grief is not a huge thing in my experience right now, but would love to help. 

There is an idea I've mulled over, using audio clips of crying to induce crying as a release. 

I was never touched with affection by my father. Thinking of images where I'm hugged by another man puts me in the right place for crying.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2