Vibroverse

Books and Videos

7 posts in this topic

When I am reading books and watching videos, it again is me hallucinating them, right? Creating a past in the moment. Like infinite intelligence creating the past in the moment. 

Edited by Vibroverse

@Vibroverse You "produce/create" all your experiences, but without knowing how. You are the experience; creating and experiencing are the same thing.

2 minutes ago, Vibroverse said:

Creating a past in the moment. 

What do you mean?

8 minutes ago, Vibroverse said:

When I am reading books and watching videos, it again is me hallucinating them, right? Creating a past in the moment. 

Like Leo said in his "Infinite Intelligence" video. It creating its past in the now, turning back in time and creating its beginning. In that sense like me creating the past of that book and video, the history of it, in the moment. 

Do you feel like you are creating its history, like the process of it being shot and so on, in the moment. Bashar, for instance, says that it is like that. It was, in a sense, actually not shot yet, or a book not written yet, until you read it, in a sense. Like the idea of retrocausality. 

That sounds more like an ultimate, of which I can't speak.  But I'll say that the history of the characters are definitely created in real time while watching it.  Based on info/data given, and your projections. 

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay