kras

Feeling awkward and strange after a date

29 posts in this topic

19 minutes ago, kras said:

I really have to stop trying to get a girl from social media and start interacting with real people outside..

That's a valuable lesson.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura How do you manage to do that? For it is very easy for a girl to enjoy my presence but she is not excited to meet me. It is more like comparing the excitement you get from a good book compared to a over the top action movie. I tend to be more the first case, so enjoyable but no real excitement. 

Quick update. 
The girl texted me and she even offered to meet again. 
This world is so strange..

Edited by evgn

5 hours ago, ColeMC01 said:

How do you manage to do that? For it is very easy for a girl to enjoy my presence but she is not excited to meet me.

A) Girls are naturally flaky and detached until sex. This is their advantage in the game. The advantage is quickly lost after sex.

B) Find more girls, not all of them will be passionate about you.

15 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Also, you need to bounce her around to multiple locations. The more locations the better. Don't close at the same location you meet and date.

What should i am going to do if i want to plan to bounce her to around multiple locations? How can i know a location? Because rightnow i do not have an idea or a place where i could meet a woman

And tell me if this is okay or true, if i found a location can i use that again and again in every girl? Or should i everyday or every other day i should discover new places to eat, and to date? 

My problem is i dont know if i should discover places for myself, should i go visit the area first before i am going to use that for a date, and i dont know if what i currently know is for example enough for now and use that to every girl but how about in the second date??????? 3rd date ? Should i change location every other date?? ? Howwwww

18 minutes ago, John Iverson said:

should i go visit the area first before i am going to use that for a date

Abso-fucking-lutely. You should know these places like the back of your hand. You need to scout out the best places.

I'm talking about first date. After that it doesn't matter much.

I would have kissed the statue. Make her come back to life again.

I had a wing once that  took his first date to the supermarket and then she helped him carry shit to his apartment and then he would play some guitar for her and then he would finger her  ?‍♂️

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered

11 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Abso-fucking-lutely. You should know these places like the back of your hand. You need to scout out the best places.

I'm talking about first date. After that it doesn't matter much.

What is the best places looks like? That i should look to say that is the best place

why is that after first date it doesn't matter much, is there an important things i should do in the first date? If so what are those? Is sex with a girl in a first date is a must? Or important??