VeganAwake

Freedom message!!

40 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, VeganAwake said:

There needs to be an openness and a willingness to trust/empty the glass.

Everything's already been said.

"The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery Is Not Ignorance—It Is the Illusion of Knowledge"  - Daniel J. Boorstin

Yes and our discussion has been about helping those who aren't open and willing.

@WelcometoReality okay I understand what you mean ❤

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

On 2021-01-29 at 4:04 PM, VeganAwake said:

The first misunderstanding is that there's something missing that needs to be found.

For me, there was something missing. But then after getting shaktipat from my teacher, everything became the Self. That perception was never there before, and now it's always here. So from my perspective, it seems like you have learnt to let go of resistance, so you feel good, but there should be an awakening waiting for you, that will change your whole world forever. What do you think/feel about that? Is it possible that there is more for you to discover? Or are the awakenings that some people like me have had not relevant because it has nothing to do with "real" enlightenment?

1 hour ago, Seraphim said:

For me, there was something missing. But then after getting shaktipat from my teacher, everything became the Self. That perception was never there before, and now it's always here. So from my perspective, it seems like you have learnt to let go of resistance, so you feel good, but there should be an awakening waiting for you, that will change your whole world forever. What do you think/feel about that? Is it possible that there is more for you to discover? Or are the awakenings that some people like me have had not relevant because it has nothing to do with "real" enlightenment?

What occurred here was the recognition that the individual or the self was just an illusory character consisting of a web of conditioned thoughts and beliefs identified with as ME.

It was so clearly seen that it became laughable at how much suffering occurred around something that was never real to begin with.

There seems to be a lot of different experiences with Awakening but you will know when you have found what's longed for by the unmistakable freedom that entails. ❤

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

7 hours ago, Nahm said:

Important holon of the “puzzle”. 

No, not important in any way at all.

Importance is just mind concept.

24 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@VeganAwake

Right, right. Holon. :x

Well I know I probably sound like an anal nutcase.?

It's just being pointed out... that which has no real goal, end result or ultimate meaning/purpose has no real importance either. 

It's like a deep understanding underneath the "Serious Game of Life". Because of course I don't tell my chief that nothing matters and it's not of any importance, I would be kicked out of the Navy on a medical/mental discharge before retirement. 

It's an internal relaxing underneath the character in The Game of Life that sits back and smiles when things seem to get hectic or anything in between.

There's a feeling that you already know this but I just thought I would say it ❤

@VeganAwake

Indeed. Meaning, importance, no meaning no importance, this & that, no this & no that, serious game of life, ‘underneath’, internal, all complete nonsense. :x All just “thinking”. Apparently. Holon.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

On 1/27/2021 at 4:51 AM, VeganAwake said:

Freedom message!!

There is no message or messenger, just Freedom ?

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

3 minutes ago, allislove said:

There is no message or messenger, just Freedom ?

That's it ?

9 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@allislove  ?? 

Not even sure if there is anything to be free of!

Yep and that's the freedom for no-one and from nothing ? 

2 hours ago, Nahm said:

@allislove  ?? 

Not even sure if there is anything to be free of!

The Law Of Not Two ?‍♀️

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

4 hours ago, dflores321 said:

Forreal. 

We gotta work on posting coherent stuff on this forum. 

Some peoples posts on this forum are like an old lunatic coming out of a cave with stone tablets or something ?. 

Hey I resemble that remark