Adrian325

What's happening when I use a Ouija board

27 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, cetus said:

@Adrian325 Did your grandmother exist before you? Think about it.

Haha I see what you mean

1 hour ago, DefinitelyNotARobot said:

@AtheisticNonduality Oh yeah no definitely. There is a hierarchy. But in the end we can't come to a definite conclusion. We can only make assumptions and try to weight the likelihood of something being true, which isn't the same as actually experiencing something as being true. (I suppose)

I get what your saying and appreciate the effort you put into my question.

2 hours ago, 4201 said:

@Adrian325 And what does those spirits have say? What kind of messages do they spell out?

When I supposedly talked to my dad he told me sorry for not being there for me and that he loves me. I interogated him to see if it was him and he answered everything right,even the ones I didn't know we're right until my mom confirmed that it was true..an other time this girl named Lisa who died in a car wreck,spelled out my friends nickname and when I asked her what's my name she spelled Q T and I was like "what the hell is that" and then it hit me lol she was calling me cutie duh haha said she wanted to marry me. I was flattered but changed the subject. The cool thing is they always had a calling card to let you know it was them you were talking to,like with Lisa,she would start the conversation with 14 because that's how old she was when she died supposedly and my friends dead homeboy who got murdered by a rival gang would spell OG because that's what he always called my homeboy. Alot more stories but you get it

1 hour ago, Adrian325 said:

When I supposedly talked to my dad he told me sorry for not being there for me and that he loves me. I interogated him to see if it was him and he answered everything right,even the ones I didn't know we're right until my mom confirmed that it was true..an other time this girl named Lisa who died in a car wreck,spelled out my friends nickname and when I asked her what's my name she spelled Q T and I was like "what the hell is that" and then it hit me lol she was calling me cutie duh haha said she wanted to marry me. I was flattered but changed the subject. The cool thing is they always had a calling card to let you know it was them you were talking to,like with Lisa,she would start the conversation with 14 because that's how old she was when she died supposedly and my friends dead homeboy who got murdered by a rival gang would spell OG because that's what he always called my homeboy. Alot more stories but you get it

You opened this thread as if you wanted to obtain the truth about this phenomenon, but you seem to be quite enjoying it. You may be scared about the possibility of you fooling yourself and so you'd like some validation, some other "woke" person to confirm to you that your idea is right.

I think whether or not this experience is true is not something you'll find on an online forum, but rather by listening to your heart. Perhaps it's not really about the Ouija board, but about healing and letting go of past relationships you had (with your father for instance). And perhaps that healing those relationships is more important to you than figuring out the science behind the Ouija board.

Wish you the best

1 hour ago, 4201 said:

You opened this thread as if you wanted to obtain the truth about this phenomenon, but you seem to be quite enjoying it. You may be scared about the possibility of you fooling yourself and so you'd like some validation, some other "woke" person to confirm to you that your idea is right.

I think whether or not this experience is true is not something you'll find on an online forum, but rather by listening to your heart. Perhaps it's not really about the Ouija board, but about healing and letting go of past relationships you had (with your father for instance). And perhaps that healing those relationships is more important to you than figuring out the science behind the Ouija board.

Wish you the best

Thank you. I don't take my experience with Ouija too seriously on the topics of conversation. The stories I have are both fun and creepy with Ouija.I haven't met another woke person who actually thinks there's more to it than the mind playing tricks on itself or just bs,wich is discouraging because like I said I've experienced it,so when someone disregards it,I end up losing faith in the individual and in everything they've shared with me to hold any real weight. Maybe it's just something I'll have to find out when I die. Either way it's interesting and worth my time to research. Side note,Ouija got me out of being atheist when I was a teen and led me to try psychedelics and research spirituality.     Journey well

Edited by Adrian325