Nahm

Premasati Yoga

27 posts in this topic

I don’t think I’ve ever shared anything via a thread in this section. It’s always struck me as heavy on the ‘pick up’ perspective or mentality, with often subtle intentions of ‘gaming’ people. This has always seemed to me to be a disingenuous masculine sentiment aimed at woman, and the ‘winning’ / ‘scoring’ aspect of this just never ‘clicked’ or resonated. I recently saw this video and it resonated very much, so I thought I’d share it. Great work Conner, very beautiful to see ime.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

This isn't some new discovery, you guys just had a wrong perception of game.

You can actually game people using spirituality.

At any Tantra retreat you find exercises like the one he is using like really long eye contact.

Yeah, they work and you can do them with strangers in bars.

I have tested this kind of approach in field with much success.

I also have done my fair share of sexting using tantric language like "orgasmic oneness", "infinite love", "divine ecstasy" etc, and it works great even with girls that aren't into any of this.

This is called strong frame, aka leadership skills.

@Nahm

I believe Connor has had some real awakening experiences. And I respect that he’s been willing to destroy his reputation and alienate his followers for sharing this kind of content.

That said, I’d argue he is still very much addicted to sex. Or at least the validation that comes from it.

It doesn’t feel to me that he has fully integrated his experiences yet. Which is fine. It’s just going to take him some time.

I expect to see more big changes in his life.

2 hours ago, neutralempty said:

Care to elaborate?

The thing with sexting is to create a detailed narrative, full of description and emotions, guiding the woman through it.

So, i visualize what i would do in a perfect situation and describe that to her via text.

I am the rollercoaster, the woman is there for the ride and i show her what is like to ride with me.

First i begin with some question or statement that determine if the girl is open to that kind of interaction, a good one is: "hey, i dreamed with you last night".

She will be curious and ask about the dream. Now i have full permission to unload the tantric dream.

It is important to enter in a kind of flow, typing non-stop, using feelings and intuition above logic, she will get it. When i do it, i enter in flow states similar to the ones i enter when i am gaming in-field, this opens up some higher-creativity and god-like calibration/confidence. 

typing cat gif3.gif

Start slow, use a LOT of teasing and hard language like cock, fuck and pussy (not penis, sex or vagina), then when she is "warmed-up" i begin with the tantric shit, basically describing mystical states, cosmic orgasm, non-duality, deep love and stuff like that. The secret is the poetry side of it, she may not fully get it but the whole experience will make her FEEL it.

2 hours ago, louhad said:

that said, I can't imagine the average secular western woman you meet at the club enjoying some weirdo approaching them explicitly talking about tantra the first time meeting or being very receptive to text messages about "infinite love" and "divine ecstasy". I could be wrong though

You are wrong.

There is a right way to do it, but most guys would fail miserably trying to do this. The girls have to be fully in your frame and you have to be "in-state".

52 minutes ago, aurum said:

@Nahm

I believe Connor has had some real awakening experiences. And I respect that he’s been willing to destroy his reputation and alienate his followers for sharing this kind of content.

That said, I’d argue he is still very much addicted to sex. Or at least the validation that comes from it.

It doesn’t feel to me that he has fully integrated his experiences yet. Which is fine. It’s just going to take him some time.

I expect to see more big changes in his life.

I hear ya. He seems like he’d be fun as hell to hang out with, but I don’t know him at all per se. It was really just the content, or sentiment of intention conveyed in the video that seemed to bring about the realization of a difference in comparison to the day to day of this section. He seemed authentic and carefree to me. Not ripping on the section at all, just adding to it in a way which resounds with me. So I thought I’d post it and share. And now ya got me thinking...xD...

My youngest is nine, and my oldest is twenty six, and I believe I have a lens from that, which leaves me seeing his “shenanigans” differently. I don’t believe he has or is destroying his reputation, I think he has transcended the idea of himself, of his reputation. I have no idea obviously, but I don’t think that’s in his wheelhouse anymore. I don’t believe self image is really on his mind at all. (Just my belief or observation from speculating). 

I don’t think in the longer term, he is alienating. I think he will be the, or one of, the most successful you-tubers historically, and that it will lead to a much bigger platform. I could see him continuing to bring Nonduality to ground level duality, a fresh & sound approach amongst much bringing duality to nonduality, and regurgitation of nonduality from previous teachers, via books & old videos into youtube as “original”. His orientation strike me as actually original. Wether I agree with him or not on any points, honestly the approach is sort of intoxicating in a refreshing creatorship way, and I’d wager I’m not alone in that. Time will tell of course. He is so young, and it will be fun to see. 

On the sex & validation, idk man. I think he is in the true nature so to speak, sharing the message, and likes sex, like the rest (or most) of us. On the integration of experiences, your comment brought pause & contemplation (thank you for that sir). It left me open ended. I don’t know how perpetual experience can be fully integrated. And now the word integration has become...like “rooaaadds...rooads....rooooaads...”? 

Who knows, I may be bamboozling myself. It just resonated with experiences with women, and clicked as to why this subsection typically doesn’t. Not to imply it’s wrong, or that any perspective is right lol. I might just be old af and have no clue what y’all are up to these days.  

@Recursoinominado

Holy shit that cat’s hilarious! ? 

21 minutes ago, Nahm said:

I hear ya. He seems like he’d be fun as hell to hang out with, but I don’t know him at all per se. It was really just the content, or sentiment of intention conveyed in the video that seemed to bring about the realization of a difference in comparison to the day to day of this section. He seemed authentic and carefree to me. Not ripping on the section at all, just adding to it in a way which resounds with me.

Most definitely. He’s charismatic and knows how to be entertaining.

22 minutes ago, Nahm said:

I don’t believe he has or is destroying his reputation, I think he has transcended the idea of himself, of his reputation. I have no idea obviously, but I don’t think that’s in his wheelhouse anymore. I don’t believe self image is really on his mind at all. (Just my belief or observation from speculating). 

No I don’t get a sense he cares too much either. Many of his fans do believe he has gone crazy though since he started posting about nonduality. He was just a normal fitness guy before, kind of a shock for them xD.

25 minutes ago, Nahm said:

I don’t think in the longer term, he is alienating. I think he will be the, or one of, the most successful you-tubers historically, and that it will lead to a much bigger platform. I could see him continuing to bring Nonduality to ground level duality, a fresh & sound approach amongst much bringing duality to nonduality, and regurgitation of nonduality from previous teachers, via books & old videos into youtube as “original”. His orientation strike me as actually original. Wether I agree with him or not on any points, honestly the approach is sort of intoxicating in a refreshing creatorship way, and I’d wager I’m not alone in that. Time will tell of course. He is so young, and it will be fun to see. 

For sure. 10 years from now, who knows. It’s fascinating that we have the ability to document our journey online now for everyone to see.

27 minutes ago, Nahm said:

On the sex & validation, idk man. I think he is in the true nature so to speak, sharing the message, and likes sex, like the rest (or most) of us.

I say that he is addicted just because he is sleeping around quite a lot. I have no problem with it, but in my experience guys do not sleep around that much unless they’ve got at least a minor addicted. He also admitted in an earlier video that he felt he was addicted to sex and premasati yoga was his way of trying to break that.

@aurum

Makes much sense, I hadn’t heard of him in the fitness era. That could be a stark change to many. I do believe he’s gone crazy. First time I saw him, I think maybe some ‘dad role’ was kickin in lol. Wasn’t concerned per se, but conservative in well being mindfulness perhaps. Now I believe he’s definitely lost his mind like me, and is truly message oriented and having fun with it. If he is experiencing sex addiction (only have the video to reference) I could see how the yoga could help. Needing sex for happiness, vs sharing his ever present being with others would make sense to me. Who knows though. God’s business. ?

@Nahm Great to see that you found an avenue to approach this place :).

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

Silliest video I've seen of him, and all I've seen of him so far is silly.

If the purpose is learning & education, he can simply do it at home with a gf instead.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

Pick up Artists are Feminists. 

I got that insight from James Marshall. 

Pick Up is feminism in a nut shell, fighting back against the stage blue.

It's not a disingenuous masculine sentiment, it's the most raw, authentic masculine sentiment to game a woman. 

What the hell is wrong with these ideas haha

Great post it changed my perspective on Connor a bit . I fell into the youtube comments collective judgement trap 

18 hours ago, Nahm said:

Maybe not this literally per se, but yes, all kind of stiff like this. 

Do you have like a source for similar exercises other than intuition? I mean book/videos.