Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Inder

Mysteriousness of Life, can't be fully known

6 posts in this topic

Just wanna share my realisation that I have in past few years of my journey into personal development and then into spirituality, had many LSD trip, had many realisation, from life is a dream, no free Will= free will,  but in the end regardless how many realisation I do have, and I'm not saying that this realisation are just bullshit or created by mind, this realisation have totally changed my life for sure, no some of these realisations are as fuckin real as you see yourself in the mirror, they are legit, all this awakening. 

But My biggest realization I have recently is life is fuckin Mysterious and unknown, regardless how deep we go into this spiritual awakening, life in the end is a mysterious and unknown beast,  if anybody says they figure out whole life, then they need to even look more deeper the mysterious side of the life.

These are my thoughts I feel like sharing, Leo, if you reading, happy to hear your thoughts on this.

Life is only an active resistance against the dissolution of form.

Did you mean that Consciousness/Formlessness is mysterious? 

Dude, it is not the form that is the problem. Form does not automatically mean suffering. It is the resistance that is suffering. Universe is fine. And it is the nature of consciousness to manifest. Don't try to manifest nothing. 

4 hours ago, Inder said:

But My biggest realization I have recently is life is fuckin Mysterious and unknown, regardless how deep we go into this spiritual awakening, life in the end is a mysterious and unknown beast,  if anybody says they figure out whole life, then they need to even look more deeper the mysterious side of the life.

Love synchronicities. ⚡ There is wisdom in your realization. I'll leave this here:

The Tao that can be told is not the eternal Tao; The name that can be named is not the eternal name. The nameless is the beginning of heaven and earth. The named is the mother of ten thousand things. Ever desireless, one can see the mystery. Ever desiring, one can see the manifestations. These two spring from the same source but differ in name; this appears as darkness. Darkness within darkness. The gate to all mystery.

Tao Te Ching Chapter 1, first sentence

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

9 hours ago, Inder said:

But My biggest realization I have recently is life is fuckin Mysterious and unknown

True and absolute wonderful. I think that more than mysterious is that we are attached to reason and reason has limits. To enter the mistery you have to leave reason out. the rational mind can cover a huge area, but compared to infinity it is nothing. removing the dikes of thought and letting true perception flow is the way. It's not easy to let the mind go

Edited by Breakingthewall

I'm not sure and I'm ok with that. I like to keep an open mind. Can it be fully known maybe, maybe not? I'm in no rush to find out cause I enjoy all the wisdom gained along the way into the unknown.