StarStruck

Are there people who regret enlightenment?

104 posts in this topic

37 minutes ago, Moksha said:

@James123 Great videos, thanks for sharing :) I agree with Papaji. Emptiness cannot be experienced.

Anytime brother.

37 minutes ago, Moksha said:

Calling it "nothingness" is as dualistic as calling it "everything". Even calling it "God" is delusionary. Understanding is the greatest illusion.

The most honest answer is this: "I don't know, I simply am".

When I let go of my mind, I don't experience "nothingness". I have no name for it, because trying to name it is itself a delusion.

Thats why said , as not knowing. “Nothingness” ,”emptiness “, “inner zero”, “void”, “pure consciousness “ are the closest word with considering duality.

Just all want to say, there is no duality, cosmos, god, life, death, there is just you as before so called birth.  Nothing has ever happened or began. And now is before so called birth. As always been. Thats why enlightenment is simply being where you already are. 

41 minutes ago, Moksha said:

I am happy to call Tat a Mystery, and leave it at that. All I can tell you is that when I let go of my mind, and abide in what remains, I am free from suffering. Therefore, the mind is suffering.

Fantastic. Whatever makes you happy ?? ❤️

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

Papaji is an illusion. Rupert is an illusion. Buddha is an illusion. But they are nice illusions. Not bad. 

@James123 All that talking, think I'll fetch myself another bucket of that cold, clean water from the river :)

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

@StarStruck mayhap the  "person" regrets enlightenment and NEVER EVER wants it to happen again....:D

Yet notice this as a paradox and observe the person as  the illusion and enlightenment as the Truth.

Now ponder this:

Could an illusion regret being revealed as an illusion?   But once its revealed as an illusion can it regret being revealed when its no longer an illusion?  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

3 minutes ago, Moksha said:

@James123 All that talking, think I'll fetch myself another bucket of that cold, clean water from the river :)

??You are good brother.?

Much love to you.

Peace! 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

There is no frickin fully enlightened being ever. They all have trips. That was my illusion. I thought they were perfect etc. Only frickin self is frickin so. 

Edited by Vibroverse

@James123 Peace brother! xD ?

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

1 hour ago, Vibroverse said:

Papaji is an illusion. Rupert is an illusion. Buddha is an illusion. But they are nice illusions. Not bad. 

1 hour ago, Vibroverse said:

There is no frickin fully enlightened being ever. They all have trips. That was my illusion. I thought they were perfect etc. Only frickin self is frickin so. 

That's very different than thinking they are "illusions". Just because there is no "enlightened being" doesn't mean Rupert Spira..papaji and other delusional folks are not delusional, but "illusions", that's just a way for you to deal with thenfact that you were deluded by them, so you want to even deny they are even there on their purpose... as if they were "illusions".

No, they are just delusional. You are not above them. You have your own delusions too.

Edited by AdamIsStupid

Let’s stay in silence for a minute....

?

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

10 hours ago, StarStruck said:

I'm moving towards enlightenment and in my dreams I could sense I was afraid of enlightenment. I don't remember a lot from this dream but it does resonate with my fears. What if I get enlightened and I don't like it? There is no way going back. I don't want to be that bald dude from the Matrix who is all disillusioned and bitter.

Might have that backwards brutha. The bald dude’s character is written as the very personification of fear. Specifically, nihilism. That is what is portrayed with disillusionment and bitterness. It’s not because of enlightenment.

He knows the truth of the matrix “reality”, but does not feel the truth of actual reality. So he misinterprets himself & emotions and mistakenly derives “fear”. He acts from this outlook throughout the movie, undermining, manipulating, and throwing everyone he knows under the bus to get what he wants. 

His motive, or his method of avoiding inspecting, is inflation of self image. He desires to be “someone important” (and revered) “like an actor”. It is not that he is woke and disappointed, it is that he believes he is woke but isn’t, because he doesn’t inspect the fear. Rather than self reflect, he projects, defending the self image, because he believes that will fill the hole, so to speak. Which there isn’t, but he believes there is, because of the non-inspecting.

In this light, it’s possible the dream found to be disturbing, is acting like a tuning fork. In your resonating with that frequency, you can be more aware as to how you are ‘holding a hot coal’. You can sort as you experience perspectives, see what ‘strikes that chord’, and entertain different, better feeling perspectives about that subject matter. Your friends would appreciate this. xD jk

Last couple of months I worked on my productivity, procrastination, trauma's and I made a long way through. Previously I had a weak ego and now it is becoming more defined and I see enlightenment as a possibility but I don't know if I want it.

This year I will have to make the choice. Afterwards, it is going to be more difficult. Currently I don't have a lot of obligations, so it is now or never.

What if your entire non-resonating idea of enlightenment, literally every single thought you’ve had from every single thing you’ve heard and believed, which doesn’t resonate with you, which doesn’t feel good, simply ...isn’t true?  Wouldn’t that be a really funny twist? 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

13 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

@StarStruck mayhap the  "person" regrets enlightenment and NEVER EVER wants it to happen again....:D

Yet notice this as a paradox and observe the person as  the illusion and enlightenment as the Truth.

Now ponder this:

Could an illusion regret being revealed as an illusion?   But once its revealed as an illusion can it regret being revealed when its no longer an illusion?  

Edited by StarStruck

In Tate we trust

8 hours ago, Nahm said:

Just...if it’s useful...otherwise ignore, or open fire on the messenger. xD

The inhale & intention creating a single thought has already over complicated the truth, long before the vibration of the word. 

The mind is the on & off switch of it’s own apparent complexity. 

Nothing is ‘permanent’, as in eternal. Human concept is nothing, the concept of human, is nothing. 

What is the true thought about awareness, which the awareness thought of, is other than the awareness aware, of the thought?

What is a “you” which “has” awareness, which is not a thought, about awareness, which awareness is already aware, of?

What can nothing include, what can nothing exclude, as what is, is nothing? 

How does awareness get awareness while awareness is already the awareness of the thought of what is gained & lost? 

What does nothing do to accept nothing, while nothing is nothing? 

@Nahm Thanks i guess for reminding me that I was deeply wrong ?

On 6/12/2020 at 2:07 PM, Javfly33 said:

"ITS THE END OF ALL THE STORIES OF THE MIND!!!"

3 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

@Nahm Thanks i guess for reminding me that I was deeply wrong ?

On 6/12/2020 at 2:07 PM, Javfly33 said:

"ITS THE END OF ALL THE STORIES OF THE MIND!!!"

That is bollocks.

In Tate we trust

29 minutes ago, Tim Ho said:

Right, the grapes are still too sour.  

I'm being pushed towards it. Yesterday, I had the experience of the now, and how my identity is a symbol/wrapper for my subjective experiences. Today it dwindled away though.

In Tate we trust

43 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

That is bollocks.

What?

12 hours ago, Nahm said:

@Nahm sorry can't unquote on phone

17 hours ago, Gesundheit said:

Are there people who regret death?

That's a good one.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

14 hours ago, allislove said:

Enlightenment doesn't change anything. That's already the case, you just didn't noticed it yet.

Let me give screen&movie analogy often used by Rupert Spira.

Before a self realization there was identification with a movie character. Then the screen is seen, call it glimpse to your true nature. Then the movie is realized as the screen: the movie is on the screen, experienced by the screen, made out of screen. After the self realization there is just screen, so the movie can be truly enjoyed, enjoyed for what is :x

Before enlightenment: there is movie on the screen.
After enlightenment: there is movie on the screen.

It's basically very similar pointer: "Before one studies Zen, mountains are mountains and waters are waters; after a first glimpse into the truth of Zen, mountains are no longer mountains and waters are no longer waters; after enlightenment, mountains are once again mountains and waters once again waters."

But doesn't take the mystery away? If I know how titanic behind the scenes is made, I wouldn't enjoy the movie as much.

Edited by StarStruck

In Tate we trust

59 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

But doesn't take the mystery away? If I know how titanic behind the scenes is made, I wouldn't enjoy the movie as much.

Analogies only work till some extend. That's a good point though. 

There is only mystery after a self realization, every moment is seen as a magic. 
See it this way, now you think how the things should go, after a self realization you are "not-knowing".
Every moment, every breath is met with love, as a gift from yourself.

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

18 hours ago, Gesundheit said:

Are there people who regret death?

Imagine the moment they completely surrender and convinced they are dead, and they're gonna be like: wtf i thought im gonna die, no seriously I actually fucking died!!!!!, and then they will relize death was just a cosmic joke, laughing how stupid they were being scared of it, ignoring it, running away from it in their entire life! :)

Indeed Diying before death is libration.